Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes no.8 even has me confused now :lol:

Sorry Tedi. I was referring to the bigoted Yahoo fuckwits..org and whatever the other one is called. If you quote them i end up reading their twisted views..some people are better left ignored

Burn the books! Rewrite history! Then burns those books you rewrote it into! Anyone who disagrees is a bigot! We hate bigots! And if you don't hate bigots you are a bigot too! We hate you, you bigotted, bigotty bigots!

You know when you say a word over and over again, it falls apart, it loses its meaning and if you keep going you'll eventually forget what that word was you were repeating.

Bigotry, sectarianism, racism, sexism? are all bad. But accusation is not enough to infer guilt.

Singing about being up to your knees in someones blood, that is bad. Singing pro terrorist songs they are also bad. As I admit is singing about stadium distasters.

What is maybe not worse, but also very very bad is that the biggest shambles, murkiest disgrace, cheatiest cheating, in the history of Scottish Football was ignored by the main stream media. Then when one or two voice their opinions they are shouted down and their lives threatened.

Thankfully we have the internet to keep the truth alive. And you can't burn that. (fiver for the first photo of a sevco-ite trying to burn his home hub).

A free press can be good or bad, but, most certainly, without freedom a press will never be anything but bad. ~Albert Camus

Thats my tuppence worth.

Oh and Rangers are dead, Sevco have no history, and if they're not dead then they owe you, me and everybody else 20 quid.

BDO - nothing to do with The Rangers, but can challenge CG?

Immense. laugh.gif

Fair dos :), BDO won't be appointed until the creditors to the dead club sign off Burke + Hares fees...... this month....

So, if he had said ''any Liquidator that is appointed could challange/overturn the sale to Charles Green'', would you have any problem with that wording????

Fair dos :), BDO won't be appointed until the creditors to the dead club sign off Burke + Hares fees...... this month....

So, if he had said ''any Liquidator that is appointed could challange/overturn the sale to Charles Green'', would you have any problem with that wording????

BDO refused to speculate if they will be appointed at all. Court cases will now start unfolding and my hope is that alleged criminality at the core of recent events is both exposed and heavily punished.

I expect nothing of the kind. We'll see soon enough.

Clear sign of wannabe intelligence ...

I'm clever look at how smart I think I am ....

Your* like a poor wannabe No 8 or Kincardine tribute act ,..

If you wish to rip the pish regarding another's intelligence, best not to confirm your* own idiocy whilst making the attempt.

* Is a hint for the voided moron within you. As ever - happy to help!

smile.gif

BDO refused to speculate if they will be appointed at all. Court cases will now start unfolding and my hope is that alleged criminality at the core of recent events is both exposed and heavily punished.

I expect nothing of the kind. We'll see soon enough.

So the phrase ''any Liquidator that is appointed could challange/overturn the sale to Charles Green'' is absolutely true then as far as you are concerned? Good.

So the phrase ''any Liquidator that is appointed could challange/overturn the sale to Charles Green'' is absolutely true then as far as you are concerned? Good.

There are shareholders already mounting a challenge to the sale and the legitimacy of that. I have no idea if the challenge will be successful far less able to second-guess what any liquidator might or might not do in the future.

If one is ever appointed. We'll see.

What is it with you people and ignoring folk? :lol:

Grow up ffs!

Weren't you saying earlier too that you prefer P&B to FF and RM because it isn't all contributors with the same view point?

You **** are a strange lot.

Exactly, if you believe in free speech you should also believe that arseholes have the right to part their cheeks and blether shite.

There are shareholders already mounting a challenge to the sale and the legitimacy of that. I have no idea if the challenge will be successful far less able to second-guess what any liquidator might or might not do in the future.

If one is ever appointed. We'll see.

It wasn't a question on what you think might happen, it was a question as to whether or not you accept that one of the powers of a Liquidator would be to reverse the sale.

Through all the deflection I can finally see that, yes, Bendarroch accepts a Liquidator could reverse the sale of the assets to Charles Green.

That pleases me. Not whether or not the Liquidator does, but that you accept that he could.

Though obviously if he did that would please me more than a very pleasy thing.

They can deem the sale illegal .. f halfwit !!

So could Obama. Richard Branson, too, if he so desired. They would have as much relevance to The Rangers as BDO at this time.

Keep it coming, dhensebhore, there's now zero effort required to highlight your moronic state. Because you are clearly more than willing to declare it yourself with such alarming regularity.

laugh.gif

You're just a wrong 'un.

We can only hope you're not working in the finance industry. smile.gif

Personally, I can only hope that one day I might get an answer from someone as to why Jim Ballantynes shares in Rangers have lost so much in value, when it is proposed by some that the club is now debt free.

I would have thought that they would have dramatically increased in value?