Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Who is this person you refer to and what is his position, what is the relevance of your comment?

It's Jim Ballantyne.

His position is President of the SFL.

He was a former shareholder in Rangers FC (IA).

The relevance being that he could be perceived to have a vested interest in perpetuating the myth that the club he used to be a shareholder in still exists.

Anyone know how his shares in the club are doing anyway?

10 to 5 in the morning and you're on posting pish, you have a problem and admitting it is the 1st stage of recovery.

No national newspaper could seriously print anything from MacGillkkjdhdgdbhain, not with his history. The funny thing is that he started the anti sectarian crusade and as they say has "been hoisted by his own petard".

He's not a proper journo just a naughty bhoy.

Seeing as how the Scottish Suns chief sports writer booked an Orange band which played sectarian tunes for the half time 'entertainment' at a testimonial game he organised for a former Rangers FC (IA) player, I'm not sure how the Scottish Sun is in any position to make comment.

I think he would be the last person to perpetuate that myth, he lost a lot of money due to that investment and he does not have shares in the new company

So you will have to dream up an other theory, 2 down

So you're saying he used to own shares in Rangers FC, but doesn't now?

Did he sell them or something?

Seeing as how the Scottish Suns chief sports writer booked an Orange band which played sectarian tunes for the half time 'entertainment' at a testimonial game he organised for a former Rangers FC (IA) player, I'm not sure how the Scottish Sun is in any position to make comment.

What is wrong with you? Seriously you are off your rocker.

10 to 5 in the morning and you're on posting pish, you have a problem and admitting it is the 1st stage of recovery.

No national newspaper could seriously print anything from MacGillkkjdhdgdbhain, not with his history. The funny thing is that he started the anti sectarian crusade and as they say has "been hoisted by his own petard".

He's not a proper journo just a naughty bhoy.

I'm not taking the piss here, but I really dont know anything about this guy apart from he isnt liked by Rangers fans, I'm not one that ever been interested in people obsessed with the other side, but what is it he has done (apart from write naughty things about Rangers) I keep seeing he is a bigot with a dodgy past, but i dont know what it is.

Care to share?

If you are too much of a think c**t to read properly then why should I show you?

I asked you why he no longer held shares.

You stated that he had lost a lot of money.

I asked you why he no longer held those shares.

If you can point out anywhere in this thread where you have given a reason as to why he no longer holds these shares, causing him to come to this loss, then batter in, else I'm afraid you've just made a c**t of yourself, again.

I'm not taking the piss here, but I really dont know anything about this guy apart from he isnt liked by Rangers fans, I'm not one that ever been interested in people obsessed with the other side, but what is it he has done (apart from write naughty things about Rangers) I keep seeing he is a bigot with a dodgy past, but i dont know what it is.

Care to share?

Take a look at his previous blogs and tweets, i'm sure i posted a snippet from his incubator blog recently on here. Lots of stuff which could easily be classed as sectarian, the same thing that he supposedly campaigns against.

It seems to me that he wants to have his cake and eat it, as in - he wants to be regarded as a proper journalist while still blogging fanzine style articles which could be classed as offensive. The two don;t mix.

The complaints were made to the Sun (english edition) and they looked into it and over-ruled the Scottish Sun apparently.

Care to share?

They hate him because he's vocal on the subject of anti-Irish racism in Scotland, something which a proportion of fans of both Rangers FC (IA) and Sevco Scotland Ltd. like to indulge in.

I agree racism should not be tolerated in any form within Scotland and certainly has no place in football

I hate him because he is a bigot who hides behind upstanding issues, but he cant hide

You do realise that constantly parroting a word over and over again doesn't actually make your statement true, much like claiming to have replied to something when you haven't.

They hate him because he's vocal on the subject of anti-Irish racism in Scotland, something which a proportion of fans of both Rangers FC (IA) and Sevco Scotland Ltd. like to indulge in.

Gillivan is a liar and a bigot. The Sun was right to run a mile.

I think he would be the last person to perpetuate that myth, he lost a lot of money due to that investment and he does not have shares in the new company

So you will have to dream up an other theory, 2 down

He may not have shares in the new company but he does own a stake in Rangers Football Club, until they are liquidated.

f**k me a response from the ducking and diving weasel ... you want to respond the issues you were actually asked about seriously rather than a comment that was obviously a joke and a dig; rather a serious comment ..

Naaah didn't think so so ya big fud ... !!

The sexual tension between you two is frightening...Get a room!!! :P

The SPL must be driving the myth too now eh, am sure this page dissapeared now its back in its rightfull place

http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s13_3

The establishment is in overdrive, mystery shareholders, bungs in brown paper bags or was that just another pie for Ally?

http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s13_1_1

Interesting that if you click on to the results the last match the team you link to played was a 4-0 away victory at St Johnstone on 13th May.

If you click on the fixtures, that team has no future fixtures, Rangers are on the SPL website, Sevco are not, much like the case for the UEFA website.

So what's your point caller?

f**k me a response from the ducking and diving weasel ... so so me a favour and jog on by ya tool .. you not worth the bother !!!

At last, the dhensebhore get's the point. I'll happily trade insults with you. You are worth nothing else.

Those moronic comments you offered about Sky earlier should tell you why. Your mind is an echoing void smile.gif