Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Graeme Souness arrived at Ibrox in the summer of 1986. Rangers won the Premier League in season 86/87 for the first time in 9 years with Ibrox packed every week. David Murray bought Rangers in November 1988.

Yet again, you are wrong.

It was not packed every week that season, nor the one after.

1346140034[/url]' post='6572624']

Is Hugh Jerection relate in any way to Hugh Jarse?

See these folk with the joke names, it shouldny be allowed.

I'm Gerection with a 'G' - the 'J' branch of the family have long been ostracised and we don't talk about them anymore.

I wonder how much of a payout Broadfoot is getting? Yet another taking Sevco for all they are worth, I'd think all the big names who allowed themselves to be tuped over are thinking the same, hang on for a bit and they'll have to pay the contract off to get them off the wage bill. Everyone is taking a piece of ra Peepel's money, everyone.

If McMoist is correct and Sevco are short of bodies and need to brin in '4 or 5 players' as he said after scraping a draw with Berwick, then why has he allowed Broadfoot (admittedly not naturally gifted) to go from the squad? I could demand clarity etc but that would be pointless.

If I was a Sevco fan I would be nervous of de-javu.

If McMoist is correct and Sevco are short of bodies and need to brin in '4 or 5 players' as he said after scraping a draw with Berwick, then why has he allowed Broadfoot (admittedly not naturally gifted) to go from the squad? I could demand clarity etc but that would be pointless.

If I was a Sevco fan I would be nervous of de-javu.

I watched a documentray on Channel 4 the other night about deja-vu, about halfway through I had this funy feeling I had seen it before.

I know where my coat is, thank you.

FAO of Sevco fans!

Instead of witnessing the harrowing sight of your teams next away game, perhaps a wee holiday is required to take your mind off it.

You don't even have to go far, for that get away from it all experience, the likes of Millport is but "a wee trip doon the water".

So go ahead,you might well find that once you've gone, you'll never come back. But never mind, should you have that hankering for the sporting field again, you will always be able to "try Bute" instead. ;)

What's all this about Bute? Are Sevco abute to sign Paulo Rossy?

In which I look at how little in the management philosophy of Ally McCoist seems to have changed over the last twelve months, even after all the upheaval there has been.

We travel by way of Napoleon’s soldiers failing to spike Wellington’s guns, Whittaker’s ball throwing and Phil Mac Giolla Bhain’s prescience, from defeat in Malmo in August 2011 to a draw in Berwick in August 2012.

We also consider Mr McCoist’s attempts to build the biggest first team squad in Scottish football, and whether he is still trying to be an SPL manager in the rather different terrain of the SFL3.

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2012/08/28/ally-mccoists-managerial-foibles-the-hinge-factor-and-rangers-downfall/

In which I look at how little in the management philosophy of Ally McCoist seems to have changed over the last twelve months, even after all the upheaval there has been.

We travel by way of Napoleon’s soldiers failing to spike Wellington’s guns, Whittaker’s ball throwing and Phil Mac Giolla Bhain’s prescience, from defeat in Malmo in August 2011 to a draw in Berwick in August 2012.

We also consider Mr McCoist’s attempts to build the biggest first team squad in Scottish football, and whether he is still trying to be an SPL manager in the rather different terrain of the SFL3.

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2012/08/28/ally-mccoists-managerial-foibles-the-hinge-factor-and-rangers-downfall/

The Miners families got their compensation yet :angry:

The Miners families got their compensation yet :angry:

The unsecured creditors of Rangers got their money back yet?

To be fair though, if what you suggest is true, Mr McConville really should be ashamed of himself, but it doesn't make his blog any less (in)correct/relevant/interesting. You should maybe worry about the content of what he posts a bit more than anything else about him.

To be fair though, if what you suggest is true

I am suggesting nothing. I am merely asking him a question and i will keep asking the question until he answers it.

As for his posts/blogs. I can understand why you would read them and you are free to believe what you want to believe. I avoid cranks like him and his failed social worker pal. Let them rot in their hate filled bigoted world.

Now have the miners families received their money yet?