Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Steelman, so your point is that Rangers cheated by deliberately not paying PAYE and VAT? So, the full club was aware of this deliberate non payment? And who told you on the grapevine this was deliberate? That the full club tried to cheat by doing this? However I do thank you for referring to it as "the company that owned Rangers", you will agree with me then that talk of zombie clubs, new clubs, new history, things like that is just a tad..erm, ridiculous? And maybe even a bit bitter?

Steelman, so your point is that Rangers cheated by deliberately not paying PAYE and VAT? So, the full club was aware of this deliberate non payment? And who told you on the grapevine this was deliberate? That the full club tried to cheat by doing this? However I do thank you for referring to it as "the company that owned Rangers", you will agree with me then that talk of zombie clubs, new clubs, new history, things like that is just a tad..erm, ridiculous? And maybe even a bit bitter?

Do yourself a favour son....read back a couple of thousand pages, you might actually learn a few things about what's actually happened & you might be a wee bit less inclined to make a prize cunt of yourself right now.

DhenBoy - it's an art, you sir, have mastered the art of "how to look smart on t'internet"

Henrik - Don't worry, i'm going soon, i'll leave ye be, i'm only pulling yer plunger pal! I must admit to being a tad immature now and then myself, going for the easy targets :(

DhenBoy - it's an art, you sir, have mastered the art of "how to look smart on t'internet"

Henrik - Don't worry, i'm going soon, i'll leave ye be, i'm only pulling yer plunger pal! I must admit to being a tad immature now and then myself, going for the easy targets :(

Getting longer didn't read :(

DhenBoy and Henrik, as i am such a nice guy, I am going to copy and paste all of my posts so far and send you them personally. I would consider it an honour for you to reply to each point :) xxx

Oh can suddenly 'copy and paste' but still cant use the feckin quotes! :D

No beermonkey, I would like to hear it directly from you. I have taken the time to ask what exactly it is you don't agree with, surely you owe me the same courtesy by responding?

It's not that i disagree, it's just that you're spouting pish...like i said, read the facts before you type your posts.

It's a strange world Wunfellaff, but like I said, I choose not to use the quotes :)

I am assuming you don't consider this 1 too long. See, we can help each other, you let know know the perfect amount to post that allows the users of this forum to read them without losing their attention. (Oh and don't say "none for you", ya cheeky wee comedian ye! )

I thought it was general knowledge that Craig Whyte told the person responsible for paying the VAT and PAYE not to pay it over and to report only to him and not to tell anyone else what he was doing and by coincedence the amount owed each month was roughly the same amount as the club was losing each month which meant that money was available to pay the wages. It was around the same time that John Grieg resigned because Craig Whyte wouldnt give the directors any financial reports or information they requested and if I remember correctly he faced a fair bit of criticism form some Rangers fans for being disloyal !

As for the zombie club name calling surely you must have expected to get the piss taken out of you or did you really expect everybody to be nice and feel sorry for you !