Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I like to think that even the minority of nutjobs that support us would not harm a man who is wheel chair bound.

I don't think Murray intentionally run us into the ground. He was just incompetent. I think it got to a point where the bank were pulling the strings aswell.

But because he hasn't been assaulted, that doesnt mean the Rangers support condone what he done to us.

Unbelievable !!!!

I take it back, Naive & thick doesn't even begin to describe you lot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've contacted the Oxford English Dictionary to see if they can come up with a new word to describe Celtic and indeed the rest of the S"P"L's fans obsession with us, as I feel "obsessed" just isn't a strong enough word. This is frightening levels, absolutely frightening. But again I really am enjoying this!

Anyway, as Ned mentioned earlier maybe I should use the quoting system on here, but I choose not to. A few of you do seem a wee bit "obsessed" by how people use this forum, i.e the team selection, how to quote etc, is there a rule or something I am missing? You all tell me how you wish for me to use this forum technically and I will try and do so to help you sleep better at night, I understand this is becoming an important issue.

Anyway, where were we! Captain Sensible (we have that, and "ReasonableGeezer", all we are missing is "GenuinelyNotOffendedByMuch" and we will have a pantomime on our hands!) So Rangers being in debt is an isolated incident in football and "proof" of our cheating? I see! My favourite of the lot though is "Shocking referee decisions". Well knock me over with a feather! I will leave this 1 up to you actually, if you wish me to, I shall post up on here an almighty list of "Shocking referee decisions" that have gone against us, and as i'm such a nice fellow I will only do the recent seasons. You also claim we are let back into the football leagues with "relatively little punishment". Lordy Lordy Lordy. So, going into administration, thus a 10 point deduction (effectively killing off our title challenge), getting fined, starting in the lowest possible league, being forced to accept an illegal player registration embargo is not enough for you? Bearing in mind we aren't actually "guilty" of any of this fantasy world "cheating" you lot obsess over (there's that word again).

WBR - The fact is, as I alluded to above, Rangers are not guilty of any illegal activity re: EBT schemes. No verdict has been announced on that and certainly no evidence suggests we have "cheated" using dual contracts. Again, I must ask, are you privvy to the information and verdicts that no one else in Scotland is? What are we "guilty" of? Childish and pathetic talk of stripping titles by some on here :D Emmm yeez ur guilty get thame titles aff yeez, we knew we wur e best. Also, why is the changing of a company name such an important issue to you? A football club is a football club, is it now extremely important in your daily goings on that you NEED it confirmed that Rangers are a brand new club with a brand new history starting from 2012? Well, officially, we are still the same old Rangers. It pains I know, but this is the way it is. No one on here knows the in's and out's of this situation, pretending to discuss about them as if you know what you are talking about will only further serve to show your bitterness and desperation. Trying to find loopholes in company names, legal issues etc like you lot are some lawyers is again just ruled by bitterness, obsession and jealousy. No amount of "Sevco" jibes will change it unfortunately, but feel free to continue, I like them too. Having said that I have looked about and noticed a right few of them that do said jibes are a bit young so we will let them off.

Wunfellaff - You said I type incomprehensible. Ok, whilst we both know that you said this to make yourself sound a wee bit smart and distance yourself from any sort of debate, how about telling me what it is I am telling you that you can't comprehend? I will personally take time out to clear up any confusion you have and explain my points as easy-to-read as possible buddy :)

Henrik's tongue - i've saved you for last, you are my favourite of the troops. The Celtic fan that never discusses Celtic and spends his days discussing Rangers. I am glad you agree we are the biggest team in the land, and even from the 3rd division, aw' the way doon' here, we still remain the biggest club, biggest story and the main talking point amongst every fan in the country! You know that more than anyone! ;)

One last request, is it possible to bring in the other fans of other clubs that haven't yet posted in this thread (an extremely doubtful request I admit)? I am curious to see everyone's opinion on Rangers F.C

Apologies if I missed anyone! No harm meant :)

Please, continue your discussions on Rangers.

I've contacted the Oxford English Dictionary to see if they can come up with a new word to describe Celtic and indeed the rest of the S"P"L's fans obsession with us, as I feel "obsessed" just isn't a strong enough word. This is frightening levels, absolutely frightening. But again I really am enjoying this!

Anyway, as Ned mentioned earlier maybe I should use the quoting system on here, but I choose not to. A few of you do seem a wee bit "obsessed" by how people use this forum, i.e the team selection, how to quote etc, is there a rule or something I am missing? You all tell me how you wish for me to use this forum technically and I will try and do so to help you sleep better at night, I understand this is becoming an important issue.

Anyway, where were we! Captain Sensible (we have that, and "ReasonableGeezer", all we are missing is "GenuinelyNotOffendedByMuch" and we will have a pantomime on our hands!) So Rangers being in debt is an isolated incident in football and "proof" of our cheating? I see! My favourite of the lot though is "Shocking referee decisions". Well knock me over with a feather! I will leave this 1 up to you actually, if you wish me to, I shall post up on here an almighty list of "Shocking referee decisions" that have gone against us, and as i'm such a nice fellow I will only do the recent seasons. You also claim we are let back into the football leagues with "relatively little punishment". Lordy Lordy Lordy. So, going into administration, thus a 10 point deduction (effectively killing off our title challenge), getting fined, starting in the lowest possible league, being forced to accept an illegal player registration embargo is not enough for you? Bearing in mind we aren't actually "guilty" of any of this fantasy world "cheating" you lot obsess over (there's that word again).

WBR - The fact is, as I alluded to above, Rangers are not guilty of any illegal activity re: EBT schemes. No verdict has been announced on that and certainly no evidence suggests we have "cheated" using dual contracts. Again, I must ask, are you privvy to the information and verdicts that no one else in Scotland is? What are we "guilty" of? Childish and pathetic talk of stripping titles by some on here :D Emmm yeez ur guilty get thame titles aff yeez, we knew we wur e best. Also, why is the changing of a company name such an important issue to you? A football club is a football club, is it now extremely important in your daily goings on that you NEED it confirmed that Rangers are a brand new club with a brand new history starting from 2012? Well, officially, we are still the same old Rangers. It pains I know, but this is the way it is. No one on here knows the in's and out's of this situation, pretending to discuss about them as if you know what you are talking about will only further serve to show your bitterness and desperation. Trying to find loopholes in company names, legal issues etc like you lot are some lawyers is again just ruled by bitterness, obsession and jealousy. No amount of "Sevco" jibes will change it unfortunately, but feel free to continue, I like them too. Having said that I have looked about and noticed a right few of them that do said jibes are a bit young so we will let them off.

Wunfellaff - You said I type incomprehensible. Ok, whilst we both know that you said this to make yourself sound a wee bit smart and distance yourself from any sort of debate, how about telling me what it is I am telling you that you can't comprehend? I will personally take time out to clear up any confusion you have and explain my points as easy-to-read as possible buddy :)

Henrik's tongue - i've saved you for last, you are my favourite of the troops. The Celtic fan that never discusses Celtic and spends his days discussing Rangers. I am glad you agree we are the biggest team in the land, and even from the 3rd division, aw' the way doon' here, we still remain the biggest club, biggest story and the main talking point amongst every fan in the country! You know that more than anyone! ;)

One last request, is it possible to bring in the other fans of other clubs that haven't yet posted in this thread (an extremely doubtful request I admit)? I am curious to see everyone's opinion on Rangers F.C

Too long didn't read. :(

Troll

1345659037[/url]' post='6553770']

Murrays crime was complete and utter destructive arrogance an intelligent man that was a Rangers supporter but started to dig a hole that got too big and his realisation of this fact came too little and too late the club was totally fecked, selling to whyte was desperation to get out

Too many chairmen with a bit of money have made this mistake, the common sence they had to build their business dissapears and turns to arrogance when they run foorball clubs and regretably the fans tend to buy into it

Is this Murray the rangers fan who tried to buy Clyde first?Murray committed no crime, Rangers was simply his play thing to massage his ego , the crime was committed by rangers fans whom for over a decade refused to listen to the alarm bells about his ruiness levels of debt , instead choosing to tag anyone who spoke against him as a ,***** or having an agenda , they were happy to basque in an individual's tax dodging debt ridden successes then when reality hit they wanted to seperate their history from the individual who bought it.And again we see it with Green a nonsensical business plan now almost fully backed by victim FC fans and again ,the worlds against us anyone who questions him is ,,anti rangers or has an agenda ,,,I look forward to your next collapse .

Is this Murray the rangers fan who tried to buy Clyde first?Murray committed no crime, Rangers was simply his play thing to massage his ego , the crime was committed by rangers fans whom for over a decade refused to listen to the alarm bells about his ruiness levels of debt , instead choosing to tag anyone who spoke against him as a ,***** or having an agenda , they were happy to basque in an individual's tax dodging debt ridden successes then when reality hit they wanted to seperate their history from the individual who bought it.And again we see it with Green a nonsensical business plan now almost fully backed by victim FC fans and again ,the worlds against us anyone who questions him is ,,anti rangers or has an agenda ,,,I look forward to your next collapse .

Was it not Ayr United ?

Just had a look in the 3rd div forum for this thread and found this pish. Why the f*ck has Rangers in the third division got its own forum? The c*nt that owns this site has become a firmly established member of the succulent lamb brigade. "Oh we need to treat Rangers differently". Piece of fucking nonsense.

You also claim we are let back into the football leagues with "relatively little punishment". Lordy Lordy Lordy. So, going into administration, thus a 10 point deduction (effectively killing off our title challenge), getting fined, starting in the lowest possible league, being forced to accept an illegal player registration embargo is not enough for you? Bearing in mind we aren't actually "guilty" of any of this fantasy world "cheating" you lot obsess over (there's that word again).

Sevco got put into Div 3 and have only a 12 month signing embargo. The dead club got the 10 point deduction and as the administration is still live, if you were the same club you would have started the new season with a further deduction. So not the same club :)

'Cos you cant use the quote and multiquote and upper motor neurone functions!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ones with more than 1000 posts in this.....

Celtic - 1

Dundee Utd - 1

St Mirren - 2

Hibs - 1

East Fife - 1

Falkirk - 1 (2 if Welshbairn makes 1 more post

Not the Papal conspiracy they make out <_<

:unsure:

Didn't realise I was still top 10 my interest waned after the TdF and Olympics started. :lol:

Just had a look in the 3rd div forum for this thread and found this pish. Why the f*ck has Rangers in the third division got its own forum? The c*nt that owns this site has become a firmly established member of the succulent lamb brigade. "Oh we need to treat Rangers differently". Piece of fucking nonsense.

welcome back Granny, if I had a greeny left it would be yours............Agree 100%

Sorry but Rangers were put into administration by the owner of the club knowing that it meant a 10pt automatic points deduction ( done only when 2nd place was almost assured) and you seem to forget that players wages were being paid by money illegally witheld from HMRC i.e VAT and PAYE.

The next step was that the company that owned Rangers was put into liquidation again by Rangers themselves not by the SFA or SPL

A new company was formed and applied for the vacant spot in the SPL but were refused and as in most countries they were told to start at the bottom and work their way up the leagues

The new company and the majority of Rangers fans insist that this new company is the same Rangers and refuse to accept talk of titles being stripped from them and also want to transfer over all the same players registrations as before and purchased the goodwill of the old company so it is not unreasonable to expect them to share some of the badwill of the old company.

So most of your percieved punishments were inflicted by Rangers on themselves and the cheating was deliberatly not paying PAYE and VAT and the sooner Rangers fans admit that maybe a tiny bit of their problems were caused by there club themselves they may be able to stop it happening again !

Just my opinion, as requested

Ah Henrik I am OFFENDED by that wee fib of yours! I fully understand the whole post may be a bit too long for your attention span, but I did put a wee small section in speficially for my favourite Non-Celtic supporting fan of Rangers! Pah!

DhenBhoy - honestly my friend, see when you do t'internet responses like that, you know the one we spoke about earlier "i'm way too smart to read that, in fact that response is so horrific I simply am far too intellectual to respond, as you can see by my response" it really does make you look as smart as you hope everyone reading this thinks you are. No...seriously! Impressive stuff :)

Wunfellaff - How is me not using the quote function incomprehensible to you? What part of my points don't you comprehend that you feel the quote function would have helped you? My offer stands, I will personally explain each point you are struggling with. Also, the new company name in charge of the club is not in administration so why would we recieve a 10 point deduction? The club is still the club, the company that owns it goes into administration, liquidation and all other legal jibbery-stuff that all of you people kid on you know about but don't really have the foggiest. Yes, all that 'stuff'!

I'm impressed by the amount of Rangers threads on this forum actually, I mis-judged it. I am enjoying it, full of like-minded people who all love discussing the greatest club in the world. My cup of tea, my cup of tea indeed!

Ah Henrik I am OFFENDED by that wee fib of yours! I fully understand the whole post may be a bit too long for your attention span, but I did put a wee small section in speficially for my favourite Non-Celtic supporting fan of Rangers! Pah!

DhenBhoy - honestly my friend, see when you do t'internet responses like that, you know the one we spoke about earlier "i'm way too smart to read that, in fact that response is so horrific I simply am far too intellectual to respond, as you can see by my response" it really does make you look as smart as you hope everyone reading this thinks you are. No...seriously! Impressive stuff :)

Wunfellaff - How is me not using the quote function incomprehensible to you? What part of my points don't you comprehend that you feel the quote function would have helped you? My offer stands, I will personally explain each point you are struggling with. Also, the new company name in charge of the club is not in administration so why would we recieve a 10 point deduction? The club is still the club, the company that owns it goes into administration, liquidation and all other legal jibbery-stuff that all of you people kid on you know about but don't really have the foggiest. Yes, all that 'stuff'!

I'm impressed by the amount of Rangers threads on this forum actually, I mis-judged it. I am enjoying it, full of like-minded people who all love discussing the greatest club in the world. My cup of tea, my cup of tea indeed!

Slightly shorter but still didn't read. :(

Pure Pish...............Didn't read.

Not a riveting read ;)