Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"The maths would indicate that if not enough season-ticket money is sold then it's going to be difficult to keep the infrastructure in place,I've been told in discussions that a greater return on season tickets would go towards nullifying any redundancies and that would be the ideal start to the season for me."

Have I just entered the f'ckin Twilight Zone blink.gif

McCoist just blew all his wages on fags and beer and now he needs money to pay the leccy !!

in fact he actually blew it on champagne and cigars wacko.gif

More ear tickling of the SevCo fans today in the media.

First up is the DR (shock horror) with this gem....

Gers eye Faure. A 21 year old former Lyon defender.

Ohhhhh that sounds good for the SevCo fans. But hang on a second. Is this the same Faure that was released on a free by Lyon after never having played a single league game? Is he the same player that played as a trialist for Leeds last month but they decided to pass on him? Aye, he sounds better than the home grown talent coming out of Murray Park.

Craig Beattie hints Green ko'd move to Rangers.

Craig says he wasn't holding out for more money and that Ally tried to sign him but Green text his agent saying thanks, but no thanks. Hmmmmm I thought we were told yesterday that Sally and Green were singing from the same hymn sheet, and that Green fully backed Sally, as Sally did Green. Strange blink.gif

And last but by no means least is the SevCo official website.....

Season Ticket Sales reach 25K.

There have been huge queues at the Rangers Ticket Centre over the last few days as Gers followers have turned up in great numbers to back the team. And their phenomenal support is summed up by a landmark figure which McCoist would love to see get even bigger.

Hawd on a sec. How is it a "landmark figure"? huh.gif

So according to the 'ficial website, by friday (today) at noon there have been 25000 season tickets sold, and this was due in no small part to the "huge queues" over the last few days.

Hmmmmm I must have missed something because I am pretty sure that on tuesday night when he was interviewed by El Chico, Green stated quite clearly that there had been 20000 season tickets sold up until then but that another 5000 were pending because they hadn't gotten around to processing them yet. So I make that by tuesday they had effectively 25000 season ticket holders according to 'ficial reports.

So what were the "huge crowds" queuing for this week????? It couldn't have been season tickets because Sally had said that the sales have reached 25k now. Does that mean Green wasn't being entirely truthful on tuesday night about the figures? (really??? Nooooo, I'm shocked)

Billionaires set to invest.

But as usual Green doesn't want to say who. shutup.gif

Although as someone in work mentioned this morning, saying a billionaire is interested doesn't necessarily mean he will put billions in. It's been said that billionaire Mike Ashley is buying a 10% stake in the club at a cost of £1 million. But I guess the blue tinted media think the word billionaire looks better to the SevCo fans and it will get them all moist at the thought of all this money pouring in so they can win the CL in 5 years time.

Wait!!!! Sorry, got a touch of deja vu there. All seemed very familiar. Hmmmmmmm

Blues will fuel interest.

Seems Dave Longmuir is getting in on the act and saying that SevCo being in the 3rd division is now GOOD for Scottish football and will peak people's interest. All those SevCo fans that live in the back of beyond where only diddy teams play can then go along and see SevCo play their local team. Well, you know as opposed to supporting their local team. dry.gif

And yet more drivel from Longmuir.........

"If you're a young Scottish talented footballer who is trying to make it, you've a chance to show what you can do on and probably on television when Rangers come to town.

"There's a chance to show others in Scottish football that we've got talent here as well which is worthy of note.

"When I was growing up, some of the biggest transfers took place within the game and bigger clubs such as Rangers looked in their own back yard for the next crop of talent.

"I hope we get back to seeing something like that and if I was in the lower divisions at the moment, I'd be upping my game and showing what I've got."

So it looks like he is suggesting that we go back (not that far mind) to the days when a player would play well against rangers, they would buy the player for pennies, and we would never hear from him again.

As for players "upping" their game, oh I can definitely see some of the SevCo players getting "upped" into the front row of a stand this season. laugh.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag

More ear tickling of the SevCo fans today in the media.

First up is the DR (shock horror) with this gem....

Gers eye Faure. A 21 year old former Lyon defender.

Ohhhhh that sounds good for the SevCo fans. But hang on a second. Is this the same Faure that was released on a free by Lyon after never having played a single league game? Is he the same player that played as a trialist for Leeds last month but they decided to pass on him? Aye, he sounds better than the home grown talent coming out of Murray Park.

Craig Beattie hints Green ko'd move to Rangers.

Craig says he wasn't holding out for more money and that Ally tried to sign him but Green text his agent saying thanks, but no thanks. Hmmmmm I thought we were told yesterday that Sally and Green were singing from the same hymn sheet, and that Green fully backed Sally, as Sally did Green. Strange blink.gif

And last but by no means least is the SevCo official website.....

Season Sales reach 25K.

There have been huge queues at the Rangers Ticket Centre over the last few days as Gers followers have turned up in great numbers to back the team. And their phenomenal support is summed up by a landmark figure which McCoist would love to see get even bigger.

Hawd on a sec. How is it a "landmark figure"? huh.gif

So according to the 'ficial website, by friday (today) at noon there has been 25000 season tickets sold, and this was due in no small part to the "huge queues" over the last few days.

Hmmmmm I must have missed something because I am pretty sure that on tuesday night when he was interviewed by El Chico, Green stated quite clearly that there had been 20000 season tickets sold up until then but that another 5000 were pending because they hadn't gotten around to processing them yet. So I make that in effect by tuesday they had effectively 25000 season ticket holders according to 'ficial reports.

So what were the "huge crowds" queuing for this week????? It couldn't have been season tickets because Sally had said that the sales have reached 25k now. Does that means that Green wasn't being entirely truthful on tuesday night about the figures? (really??? Nooooo, I'm shocked)

Billionaires set to invest.

But as usual Green doesn't want to say who. shutup.gif

Although as someone in work mentioned this morning, saying a billionaire is interested doesn't necessarily mean he will put billions in. It's been said that billionaire Mike Ashley is buying a 10% stake in the club at a cost of £1 million. But I guess the blue tinted media think the word billionaire looks better to the SevCo fans and it will get them all moist at the thought of all this money pouring in so they can win the CL in 5 years time.

Wait!!!! Sorry, got a touch of deja vu there. All seemed very familiar. Hmmmmmmm

Blues will fuel interest.

Seems Dave Longmuir is getting in on the act and saying that SevCo being in the 3rd division is now GOOD for Scottish football and will peak people's interest. All those SevCo fans that live in the back of beyond where only diddy teams play can then go along and see SevCo play their local team. Well, you know as opposed to supporting their local team. dry.gif

And yet more drivel from Longmuir.........

"If you're a young Scottish talented footballer who is trying to make it, you've a chance to show what you can do on and probably on television when Rangers come to town.

"There's a chance to show others in Scottish football that we've got talent here as well which is worthy of note.

"When I was growing up, some of the biggest transfers took place within the game and bigger clubs such as Rangers looked in their own back yard for the next crop of talent.

"I hope we get back to seeing something like that and if I was in the lower divisions at the moment, I'd be upping my game and showing what I've got."

So it looks like he is suggesting that we go back (not that far mind) to the days when a player would play well against rangers, they would buy the player for pennies, and we would never hear from him again.

As for players "upping" their game, oh I can definitely see some of the SevCo players getting "upped" into the front row of a stand this season. laugh.gif

Yeah, they can 'put themselves in the shop window' and hope to attract the attention of The Rangers, who will be banned from signing them. Logically, a very sound argument. rolleyes.gif

The bullshit-o-meter appears to have been cranked up to 11 at Ibrokes today, 3 billionaires 'hopefully' investing (we all know how often Charlie's hopes are dashed). Season tickets flying off the shelves. I only need to hear the term 'warchest' for a full house on Sevco Bullshit Bingo.

Its like the good old days of the bold Craig Whyte's tenure at the Big Hoose. So, they'll probably be in admin by next Friday.

Yeah, they can 'put themselves in the shop window' and hope to attract the attention of The Rangers, who will be banned from signing them. Logically, a very sound argument. rolleyes.gif

The bullshit-o-meter appears to have been cranked up to 11 at Ibrokes today, 3 billionaires 'hopefully' investing (we all know how often Charlie's hopes are dashed). Season tickets flying off the shelves. I only need to hear the term 'warchest' for a full house on Sevco Bullshit Bingo.

Its like the good old days of the bold Craig Whyte's tenure at the Big Hoose. So, they'll probably be in admin by next Friday.

Is that a deadline?

So , on a Fergus McCann scale , what exactly is the business plan at Sevco ?

From what I remember, The Bunnet set out a 5 year plan from the outset , detailing how he would address the debt at Celtic Park . He stated exactly how much he would invest at the start and exactly how much he would walk away with after 5 years. His promise was to leave Celtic on a firm financial footing with an effective business model from which the club could move forward in future years.

He stated that the first 2-3 years would be very difficult as the club would have to go back to basics and live within their means. He said the fans wouldn't like it, but sacrifices had to be made in order for the club to progress .

The rest is history . McCann left after his 5 years having fulfilled all his promises including the building of a new stadium. No hidden agendas !

Compare that to the farcical goings on at Ibrox ! Hughie has worked out exactly what the fans want ............Big signings and business as usual , but who cares how it's funded !!! Tell them all that investors of Donald Trump proportions are coming in ! ...........And when they don't ? .........Just tell them that investors bigger than Donald Trump are coming in !! .............And when THEY don't ? ................Well , by that time those gullible fans will have invested more than enough for Hughie to bugger off with the takings !

I just can't comprehend the mentallity of these supporters who follow blindly and are willing to accept the word of someone with as dodgy a past as Arthur Daley ! Worse still , they continue to invest their hard earned in a club with so much uncertainty !

God help them but Hell mend them !!

Compare that to the farcical goings on at Ibrox ! Hughie has worked out exactly what the fans want ............Big signings and business as usual , but who cares how it's funded !!! Tell them all that investors of Donald Trump proportions are coming in ! ...........And when they don't ? .........Just tell them that investors bigger than Donald Trump are coming in !! .............And when THEY don't ? ................Well , by that time those gullible fans will have invested more than enough for Hughie to bugger off with the takings !

I just can't comprehend the mentallity of these supporters who follow blindly and are willing to accept the word of someone with as dodgy a past as Arthur Daley ! Worse still , they continue to invest their hard earned in a club with so much uncertainty !

God help them but Hell mend them !!

Had almost forgotten about that one :lol:

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/102401-us-billionaire-donald-trump-considered-buying-rangers-football-club/

But Rangers chairman Malcolm Murray has already vowed to defender the pair against any charge of bringing the game into disrepute.

"We are disappointed by the decision to convene disciplinary proceedings," he told the club website.

Again, "We'll defend the undefendable", and more WATP murmerings.

When will they start to understand that they are not a special case, they can't just do and say as they please - and that all this does is ensure that stoke up resentment of others.

I'm less concerned with Greens ramblings - but McCoist put people in danger and cost my club cash we just don't have. He needs to answer for that. I'd like to hear him say -" I was wrong, and I'm sorry " and get away with a warning. But I suspect he will be defiant and full of bluster - in which case I hope he gets ass-fucked by Regan.

Edited by p&b is a disgrace

3,000 odd pages on The Rangers?

Understandable - we are the only show in town.

I respect your interest.

Well it is laugh a minute stuff. And now you know it's not just Celtic fans that despise Rangers/Newco/Sevco/The Rangers - it's the whole of Scottish Football.

And you're probably scratching your head and wondering why !

I respect your interest.

Unfortunatly for you, the 'only show' will be in the towns of Annan, Peterhead, Elgin, Stirling, Berwick, Montrose and Falkirk, and not Milan, Manchester, Amsterdam, Munich and Madrid.

Shame really...........

no offence meant to the towns mentioned

I respect your interest.

Some are paying their last respects before slipping away quietly during the night and the rest myself included are Dr Shipman and Digitas employees.

I respect your interest.

^^^^^^

Deluded. Thinks he is somehow involved with the club other than being simply a customer.

I've just seen the breaking news on SSN ... Hughie has THREE (yes, THREE) billionaires - wealth off the radar etc - lined up to join the revolution. :lol:

Great news. I'm sure Sir Craig Whyte was originally reported as being a billionaire prior to starting his clean up act.

Tick tock and it don't stop.......

Do Sevco fans really take this shite in ?

The old club went for a pound last year and there wasn't that much interest in buying them, I can't remember anybody offering two pounds ???

Obviously the fact that the new company are in SFL 3 is a lot more appealing than taking over a team that were heading to be SPL champions and the CL qualifiers wasn't such a draw.

SFL3.......for billionaires.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/ McCoist has asked supporters to buy season tickets to keep all the non playing staff in jobs.

What a pile of shit . If McCoist cared that much he would not be wasting money on players who are earning the highest wages in Scotland(Celtic the exception).

Did Leggo, Bomber Brown an numerous others not say it was time to trust Green when McCoist said it was time to buy season tickets.

No mention of Rangers' staff being at risk of redundancy while the club keeps signing players on ridiculously high wages I see. The number of staff at the club was ridiculously high as well if I remember the BBC figures correctly.

A tantalising titbit at the end from the old alky, sadly I'll be out of the country then so won't know what excitement is going on.