Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

And nowhere did I have a dig about vocabulary.

Except when you said, "See it's not only SevCo fans that can come up with tenuous (if any orcs are reading this, that means "very weak") links."

Looks like a dig at vocab. to me - from a person who can't use a preposition.

They're coming for us. OH NOES!!! :(

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=234491

I am always tempted to post on every RM thread that "Murray and Whyte should be forgiven for what they did to Rangers". Just to see what happens. I find a slight tension between a club whose fans seem committed to a certain religious leaning which has at its central ethos the power of forgiveness and the "never forgive" poster bot.

Guest Kincardine

Good grief they're even complaining because BBC Footie page doesn't have them in alphabetical order in the Division 3 table, instead have them at the foot, and they say it's biased !! lol

My link

Oh aye - complaining that should 'r' come before 's' is a crime. Explain how you would do alphabetial order, especially as our team is listed as 'Rangers'.

Except when you said, "See it's not only SevCo fans that can come up with tenuous (if any orcs are reading this, that means "very weak") links."

Looks like a dig at vocab. to me - from a person who can't use a preposition.

I think you will find looking over previous posts that I CAN use a preposition. However, if you mean that in the sentence in question the preposition was absent then mea culpa.

Now go give yourself a wee pat on the back and sleep soundly in your bed tonight after winning such a monumental literary victory.

Oh aye - complaining that should 'r' come before 's' is a crime. Explain how you would do alphabetial order, especially as our team is listed as 'Rangers'.

They've obviously just removed the "The" due to complaints from the Orcs who see it as a deep insult to their self worth and they just haven't moved Rangers up one spot.

That or the BBC are clearly part of the Trinity of Evil.

BBC - Celtic - Pope

Guest Kincardine

I think you will find looking over previous posts that I CAN use a preposition. However, if you mean that in the sentence in question the preposition was absent then mea culpa.

And it's not a big deal missing out a wee word. We can all do it or we all make a typo now and then. That's fine.

Wee fannies like you portray us as semi-literate troglodytes who can't string a coherent sentence together based on the team we support. This is objectionable.

Rip the pish out of Rangers - we deserve it. Try and act superior and make orc jokes? That's fine but make sure you're squeaky-clean and you were not.

Now go give yourself a wee pat on the back and sleep soundly in your bed tonight after winning such a monumental literary victory.

If you're going to miss out a preposition make sure it isn't OF. It upsets one cheek of the erse.:lol:

And it's not a big deal missing out a wee word. We can all do it or we all make a typo now and then. That's fine.

Wee fannies like you portray us as semi-literate troglodytes who can't string a coherent sentence together based on the team we support. This is objectionable.

Rip the pish out of Rangers - we deserve it. Try and act superior and make orc jokes? That's fine but make sure you're squeaky-clean and you were not.

If the wind changes, that petted lip of yours will stay like that.

Oh and if you regard me as not being squeaky clean (no need for the "-" by the way), and it upsets you so much, then you must be raging at your team!!!

Now go and watch the Olympics and make yourself feel better at seeing all those Union Jacks, there's a good lad.

Most of the Ibrox supporters who visit internet forums don't do the literate among them any favours, to be sure. But it is unfair to stereotype them as all the same.

e5032433.gif

Stereotyping all Rangers fans in this way may be unfair.

Doing it for those who post on RM however - which is what was happening - really doesn't appear to be. (Wee Hector's elusive contributions notwithstanding)

Stereotyping all Rangers fans in this way may be unfair.

Doing it for those who post on RM however - which is what was happening - really doesn't appear to be. (Wee Hector's elusive contributions notwithstanding)

Just gave you my last Shug of the day for that. Hahaha. :lol:

Edit: I don't do erudite on RM. I do WATP!

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Eh you do know you are replying to a Jags fan mate?

We are the master race.