Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They're coming for us. OH NOES!!! :(

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=234491

From that thread...

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve"

Isoroku Yamamoto -- Japanese Admirals , warning after Pearl Harbor

Worth noting that one club in Scotland has for years been acting like a mental kamikaze bomber, risking everything on high risk gambles at landing glorious, knockout blows.

Also worth noting that one club in Scotland is currently acting like a mental kamikaze bomber, risking everything on high risk gambles landing one glorious, knockout blows.

I'd say that if anybody is the United States in this analogy, it's... Just about every club in Scotland except Zombie Rangers.

Even the fact that not one of these "legends" did enough to buy the club instead of Green hasn't made the Orcs wonder what is going on. FFS an American was ridden out of town for even suggesting that the club need multi millions to get it out of the black hole it was in, yet not one of them asked "Black hole, what black hole?". They were just waiting for the next "wan o' us" to turn up, tell them everything is fine, and he'll save the club.

A great post; and regarding Bill Miller, did he not have a phone call with Ally McCoist who was asking questions like how big would his transfer warchest be for the next season, which left him speechless because Rangers finances were so clearly fucked that his plan was for austerity and living well within their means, at least in the short-term, yet McCoist and others still just didn't appear to get it.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

The deadline is for those already with season tickets to renew, general season tickets sales are not even open yet, that happens from the 14th August, 35k season tickets will be achieved but I am sure you will come some other pish negative slant on things, your obsession is worrying

Not as worrying as your ignorance.

Let me put this simply for you.

Last season about 38000 season ticket holders. Therefore that means if they all renew for this season then that makes...? Go on have a guess, it's not that difficult.

That's right 38000!!! Good boy. Well done.

So if Green is saying that he expects about 25000 season tickets to be renewed, then what happened to the other 13000?

Hey if you are happy to swallow the pish coming from the club then go for it. And if you would rather sit back and not ask any questions of those in charge just in case you don't like the answers, then you are all dafter than we are giving you credit for.

If you already believe that I am going to come back with a negative slant on this then you obviously must deep down realise that there IS a negative slant, because if it was so clear cut as you are willing to believe then it wouldn't be possible to be negative about it.

The guy is telling you what you want to hear, NOT what you should be hearing.

Edited by PeeTeeJag

"Revenge is a dish best served cold". I think the catering has been contracted out at Ibrox.

I suspect that it''ll no be revenge they're serving up come Xmas, it'll be humble pie.

Oh, they don't do humble, do they?

Well, don't say we didnae tell ye.

Edited by Happy Buddie

This is a terrifying threat, mind you, and time is short - we need to keep calm and not panic.

After all, they could be right on our doorsteps, baying for our blood, in a minimum of four years. That's assuming that they don't get stuck in the First for a couple of seasons, or spend themselves into oblivion again.

Huge Keichyins report in the Record says of last night's game, The New Rangers against EF, that

"Ally McCoist had hoped for the team’s most passionate fans, the Blue Order, to be in their usual places as another sign of continuity.

They responded to his call and the size of the attendance was phenomenal for a game of this stature.

If the Club Deck had been opened the ground would have been filled to capacity.

As it was, the kick-off had to be delayed by 20 minutes to let the crowd in."

Anyone know what the capacity of the Club Deck is? Surely not 13000? If not, then another piece of evidence confirming a bit of jiggery pokery.

Huge Keichyins report in the Record says of last night's game, The New Rangers against EF, that

"Ally McCoist had hoped for the team's most passionate fans, the Blue Order, to be in their usual places as another sign of continuity.

They responded to his call and the size of the attendance was phenomenal for a game of this stature.

If the Club Deck had been opened the ground would have been filled to capacity.

As it was, the kick-off had to be delayed by 20 minutes to let the crowd in."

Anyone know what the capacity of the Club Deck is? Surely not 13000? If not, then another piece of evidence confirming a bit of jiggery pokery.

The Club Deck holds 7,300 seats. And it was eventually opened and from all accounts at the very least three quarters full.

I wonder if the 38000 didn't take into account the Club Deck? dry.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Really no one should have been under the illusion this scenario would be played out any differently. The idea Sevco supporters would entertain a group of young players gelling in the 3rd was fantasy stuff , these supporters are weaned on the instant the buy big the all fur coat and no knickers mentality, I bet if you asked the majority about the Murray era, they'd live it out again even if it jeopardised the clubs existence.

They have to wipe every record created by the diddy teams in the lower divisions to show their dominance, the fact that the spent beyond any other team outwith Celtic in Scotland will not register. Their fans will lap this up as this is all they ever wanted guaranteed wins against mismatched opposition, isin't that the reason for the EBT's , they cannot accept the possibility of defeat , they must win, entrenched by attitudes of superiority, fear and hatred.

So sit back and watch them financially implode yet again, its easy to hate them and their vile intolerances but most are simple creatures fed helpings of "what is it you want to hear". The only thing i can advocate to all us diddy team supporters is patience as the return of the headline signings with wages beyond their finances will be another calamity to come. When the full scale of the EBT's and dual contracts are known I am sure sponsors will be reluctant to sully their name with the tainted brand.

They have accomplished their easiest task getting the mindless to believe everything will carry on as before, the human mackerel are biting but keeping them interested will be a more difficult task. The cup games against the SPL sides and any defeat will be interesting to view.

So title by christmas, record goals scored but then what ?

So title by christmas, record goals scored but then what ?

Instant re-organisation of Scottish football in its entirety to grease them back to the top flight in a shorter time frame than starting out in Div 3 should dictate?

Now, that's magic.

post-11339-0-44211600-1344434522_thumb.j

The Club Deck holds 7,300 seats. And it was eventually opened and from all accounts at the very least three quarters full.

I wonder if the 38000 didn't take into account the Club Deck? dry.gif

Right, so 3/4 of 7,300 is 5850, added to 38,000 is 43,850, pretty damn close to what a lot of commentators, amateur and professional were saying, with still thousands outside :huh: , but that's still 8,000 odd short of a full house, which a few claim it was.

Well dodgy.

Was the Club Deck cash only?

On a side note ( as opposed to a side contract) a friend of mine who is a music scholar (ohhhhhhhh) emailed me today to say he was listening to the game (God knows why coz he is a Dundee Utd fan) and noticed they played Chumbawamba's Tubthumping.

He said that the bit where they sing "Danny Boy, Danny Boy" is actually referencing the song by Fredrick Edward Weatherley, and he wrote it to the tune of "Londonderry Air". Whilst the pipes at the end Tubthumping was actually the "Prince of Denmark March" written by Jeremiah Clarke around 1700, which was played at the wedding of Princess Diane and Prince Charles.

Scandalous and should be investigated by the SFA!!! blink.gif

See it's not only SevCo fans that can come up with tenuous (if any orcs are reading this, that means "very weak") links. laugh.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Rangers - Global brand extraordinaire :lol: Quotes from RM. And as Shakespeare would have put it "Much Ado About Nothing"

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=234420&st=0

markrfc

Posted Yesterday, 09:15 PM

Just seen on twitter that ibrox is trending worldwide on twitter

NamibianBear

Posted Yesterday, 09:17 PM

As someone who does not use Twitter, what does that mean?

The Monk

Posted Yesterday, 09:19 PM

It means Ibrox is the most popular topic discussed on twitter at the moment when people use hashtags

Fools Gold

Posted Yesterday, 09:20 PM

That our club is one of the hottest topics currently in the Twitter world

markrfc1

Posted Yesterday, 09:20 PM

Its like the most popular thing on twitter. Everyone is tweeting about ibrox. That's the easiest way to describe it

post-35183-0-09202200-1344437973_thumb.g

KingBillyLives

Posted Today, 09:34 AM

It turns out it is actually the top trend in Glasgow.

http://trendsmap.com/local/gb/glasgow

What a bunch of wânkers! :lol:

I need a bit of help with regard to the reported attendance figures for the League Cup match with East Fife.

The officially reported figure was circa 38,000. The BBC staff at the game thought there was more than that and said so last night, with some admiration, before the official figure was available. I heard them myself on the radio.

The Rangers fans on Rangers Media are adamant that the attendance was more than 38,000 and appear to be upset that the BBC is reporting the official figure, rather than the true figure.

But if the true figure is more than the official figure, surely that implies that a mistake has been made within Ibrox, not at the BBC?

I need a bit of help with regard to the reported attendance figures for the League Cup match with East Fife.

The officially reported figure was circa 38,000. The BBC staff at the game thought there was more than that and said so last night, with some admiration, before the official figure was available. I heard them myself on the radio.

The Rangers fans on Rangers Media are adamant that the attendance was more than 38,000 and appear to be upset that the BBC is reporting the official figure, rather than the true figure.

But if the true figure is more than the official figure, surely that implies that a mistake has been made within Ibrox, not at the BBC?

That can't be right. It suggests someone at Ibrox might have done something wrong.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold". I think the catering has been contracted out at Ibrox.

I suspect that it''ll no be revenge they're serving up come Xmas, it'll be humble pie.

Oh, they don't do humble, do they?

Well, don't say we didnae tell ye.

The Orcs aren' t nearly so entertaining when they are in 'triumphal' or

'confident' mode. Still just as stupid tho'.

I'm not going back til they realise that they are still in the shite.

I'll give it 3-4 weeks, tops.

For now, they can consider themselves 'ignored'.<_<

The Orcs aren' t nearly so entertaining when they are in 'triumphal' or

'confident' mode. Still just as stupid tho'.

I'm not going back til they realise that they are still in the shite.

I'll give it 3-4 weeks, tops.

For now, they can consider themselves 'ignored'.dry.gif

But it's seeing them in this mode that makes the other stuff so rewarding.

It's like how watching our shit teams struggle is what makes the good stuff so valuable when it occasionally comes round.

The secret is not to ignore this phase, but to pull up a chair and watch the poor, deluded halfwits having fun. That's what will make the punchline so sweet.

McCoist To Fellate Everyone Who Attended The Rangers v East Fife Game Last Night

A delirious Ally McCoist today vowed to personally blow every last supporter who attended the Rangers versus East Fife League Cup match at Ibrox last night.

“The fans were just magnificent,” enthused McCoist. “From the way they made their way to the stadium, to the way they sat in their seat and watched the match, to the way they exited the stadium – I thought they were excellent, and what better way to thank them than getting down on my knees and sucking some cock.”

“They’ve all been through so much: our squad is down to just 7 internationalists, we conceded a goal at Brechin, and, worst of all, there are no Catholic clubs in the 3rd division for our loyal supporters to remind of their genetic inferiority.”

“But I’m sure five minutes of having my gums wrapped round their throbbing manhoods will go some way to redressing the balance.”

East Fife fans are currently seeking clarification to see if they can be excluded from McCoist’s oral marathon, although many have speculated that at least having a cock in his mouth might shut him up for a while.

"This is a wonderful gesture from Ally," commented chief executive Charles Green. "Granted it's going to take him a while to get round all 52,319 fans.... sorry, scratch that? Did I say 52 thousand? I meant 38. Yes, 38. Definitely only 38. Ahem."

And it seems that Gazza will be coming to do a flute job on everybody. :lol:

38k was probably correct. The main stand was nowhere near full and there was patches of empty seats all round the stadium.