Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangersmedia infighting again over the figures...........

Dear Mr BBC,

Can you for one fucking minute think about this; do you really, really, really think, that with the football eyes of the world looking in at this game, our team is going to deliberately f**k-about with the figures, to add fuel to the flames.

Yourselves, the SPL, SFA, and most of the *****-influenced media are only just putting your dicks away from the w**k-fest that is 'Having A Go At The Gers'. Why would we give you another chance to whip out your little flaccid bellends.

So please, kindly f**k off; there is no sinister story to be found here.

Yours sincely,

The People.

"Eyes of the world" laugh.gif

Do we think you would f**k about with the figures? Too fucking right we do!!!

Edited by PeeTeeJag

By tomorrow the official crowd will be ten thousand, and all filled seats were actually inflatables etc

This whole debacle fucking stinks. They must have the highest wage output apart from Celtic in Scotland - not bad for a club with no business plan, accounts, sponsors etc

If pics bear out the attendance under reporting, then the SFA should (and I use that word advisedly) ban them from any pay on gate games going forward.

Course, we all know that will never happen.

Maybe he's been taking tips from Michael Kelly :blink: .

The thing with the old style turnstiles at the old Celtic Park (before the new) was it was easy to do lift-overs - the staff on the turnstiles used to allow adult fans to lift children and teenagers over with no charge or for a small 50p fee that the turnstile operator would pocket for himself. wink.giflaugh.gif

This was the old style turnstile used at Celtic Park during the time the Whyte's and Kelly's were at the helm

- Very easy "Lift ower's"

PIC_0060_002.jpg

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Over on the Sevco v East Fife thread, dirtydave posted an attendance of 50,411

BEFORE the official attendance was announced.

That seems very precise to be an estimate.

I'd like to know his source since, according to eye witnesses, it seems more

credible than the 38,000 figure.

Over on the Sevco v East Fife thread, dirtydave posted an attendance of 50,411

BEFORE the official attendance was announced.

That seems very precise to be an estimate.

I'd like to know his source since, according to eye witnesses, it seems more

credible than the 38,000 figure.

The Fife fans will be able to tell us if the place was full or not !

Hissing Sid Collumbine won't miss a trick ! He will fight for every last penny !

In fact I think it should be the duty of every fan in Scotland to protest and make sure East Fife get everything they are entitled !!

All kidding aside. A mate is just home from Ibrokes and text me the following.........

"Told you it would be a full house"

Eh, official attendance 38000.

"f**k that, full house. Who said only 38000?"

SevCo

"STOP CALLING THEM THAT!!! No way, it was packed."

Screwing East Fife, tut, tut, tut.

"f**k 'em. We need the money more than them."

The thing with the old style turnstiles at Celtic Park was it was easy to do lift-overs - the staff on the turnstiles used to allow adult fans to lift children and teenagers over with no charge or for a small 50p fee that the turnstile operator would pocket for himself. wink.giflaugh.gif

This was the old style turnstile used at Celtic Park during the time the Whyte's and Kelly's were at the helm

- Very easy "Lift ower's"

Yip. My dad used to lift me over at Celtic park back in the day and slip a quid coin to the old guy in the both I reckon it's fair as u was only like 5 or 6 and always got a programme pie n juice that Celtic wouldnt otherwise have got money for

PIC_0060_002.jpg

Bet you Rangers think twice about walking away from £134M of debt again.

They currently have a team loaded with SPL players and the 2nd biggest wage budget in Scotland.

So glad the authorities didn't bottle punishing them.

You could sum this up with walk away from mega debt with the punishment of div 3, god only knows how long they'll be out the SPL with all this reconstruction talk.

The only meaningful punishment was the transfer embargo. That was until they slapped a buy now pay later on it, and it became a waste of time.

The fact they are in div 3 wasn't handed to them by the authorities either, but the chairmen of the 41 other clubs. They weren't even made to apply.

Getting away with murder still eh?

The highlighted decision was made by 29 chairmen, one SFL chairman voted against Sevco's entry into the SFL and the SPL chairmen voted 10 to 1, with one abstention, against entry into the SPL.

Yip. My dad used to lift me over at Celtic park back in the day and slip a quid coin to the old guy in the both I reckon it's fair as u was only like 5 or 6 and always got a programme pie n juice that Celtic wouldnt otherwise have got money for.

Ibrox Park was renovated back in the 70's/ early 80's due to "The Ibrox Disaster" of 1971 - and hence their turnstiles were modernised long before those at Celtic Park. When that happened lift-overs could no longer be done at Ibrox. It was jealous Rangers fans who started the "biscuit tin" story maliciously slandering Celtic FC. The true story was that a significant percentage of the fans at Celtic Park were given lift-overs. Hence the reason why the official gate attendance given was often much lower than the real attendance inside.

I should add that following the period in which Ibrox Park was renovated and new turnstiles fitted that did not facilitate lift-overs, the crowd attendance at Ibrox Park dropped very significantly. The average attendance fell to 17,500 in the 1981-1982 season. wink.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Dear Mr BBC,

Can you for one fucking minute think about this; do you really, really, really think, that with the football eyes of the world looking in at this game, our team is going to deliberately f**k-about with the figures, to add fuel to the flames.

Yourselves, the SPL, SFA, and most of the *****-influenced media are only just putting your dicks away from the w**k-fest that is 'Having A Go At The Gers'. Why would we give you another chance to whip out your little flaccid bellends.

So please, kindly f**k off; there is no sinister story to be found here.

Yours sincely,

The People.

Gawd - how the feck can anyone interpret all that's gone on and decide that the SFA, SPL and the media were 'having a go at the Gers'

especially the media .. come on tae f'ck !!

The highlighted decision was made by 29 chairmen, one SFL chairman voted against Sevco's entry into the SFL and the SPL chairmen voted 10 to 1, with one abstention, against entry into the SPL.

Though the latter was only done on the assumption that there would be admittance into SFL1 (source-Regans leaked e-mail).

Though the latter was only done on the assumption that there would be admittance into SFL1 (source-Regans leaked e-mail).

Though the SPL chairmen had a meeting the following Monday (3 days later) to discuss the vacancy in the league and chose Dundee over Sevco and Dunfermline. ;)

ETA- Source, Dundee's match against Kilmarnock at the weekend.

Edited by stonedsailor

They were removed from the SPL by 10-1-1 vote and then dropped to div 3 by a 25-5 vote.

In reality they got 6 votes in their favour (1 was themselves) and 1 abstain from best pal Killie. 35 of the other 41 removed them to the 3rd

I think I can explain the surprise of the commentators at the difference between what their eyes were telling them and the official attendance.

38000 people bought tickets in the normal way - a contractual transaction if you will.

However, 12000 punters actually loaned Sevco the money for their tickets - as a gesture of goodwill if you like. In due course, Sevco will agree to pay back the loans (each of around £15). The normal timescale in which Sevco will pay back these loans is within 10 - 15 years ... or on the death of the club. It's a form of Trust arrangement which has been in widespread use for a number of years now and according to a club who used to trade in or around these parts is perfectly legal. Because this money has not been taken in as a fee, East Fife are entitled to f**k all in terms of share.

Your Orc is smarter than he looks ... :ph34r::D

They were removed from the SPL by 10-1-1 vote and then dropped to div 3 by a 25-5 vote.

In reality they got 6 votes in their favour (1 was themselves) and 1 abstain from best pal Killie. 35 of the other 41 removed them to the 3rd

They were not removed from anywhere. They, the new entity of Sevco 5088 (latterly The Rangers Football Club Ltd.) were refused entry into the SPL and fast-tracked into the SFL without going through the motions of applying alongside all other viable candidates.