Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!

Right, I have tried to be fairly level headed and rational and contribute concisely and sensibly to these pages whenever I felt I had something worth contributing.

And that is why I stayed away from the keyboard yesterday: I was so, so raging when I heard the radio pumping out all that garbage from Murray, McCoist, McLeish and every other Rangers apologist, about how they did not accept anything wrong had been done, how no one can strip them of titles, only punishments they accept will be considered etc, etc, bloody etc!!!!

But today has tipped me over the edge. I am sick bloody fed up of this club riding roughshod over every sense of fairness and justice; ignoring the consequences and sanctions arising from their years of mismanagement, cheating and possibly criminal, probably negligent actions.

Tell me how, someone, anyone, tell me how they can possibly justify signing all these players on ridiculous wages for the third division? And not only that, tell me how and why they should be allowed to when they still owe tens of millions of pounds to God knows how many individuals and businesses and football clubs!!

It is bad enough all these other poor companies having been shafted by them, but what about all the football clubs still being owed money? How can McCoist be allowed to bring in players when they are still owe money to other clubs? I thought all those debts had to be paid? Have they been?

And what is the point of this transfer embargo? If it doesn't start til the end of the month, then every other club in the country has one as well!! Nobody else can sign between September and January, what punishment is that to Rangers!! Why on earth was the transfer ban not instigated from the date the SFA panel or whatever it was handed out the punishment?

Rangers and the vast majority of their fans are kidding themselves they are the victims in this whole shoddy saga. The reality is they have and continue to be treated with kid gloves and favorably by countless individuals in the media, whole media organisations and many of the powers that be in football.

I have always treated both sides of the horrible divide in Scottish football with equal ambivalence; I really couldn't give a monkeys about either of them. I support Forfar and always have and always will. But they way Rangers have acted and been treated - and I have no doubts whatsoever Celtic would have been treated every bit as differently from any other club in Scotland had the shoe been on the other foot - has left me totally sickened and totally despising everything that the former Rangers did represent and continue to do so.

Rant over. Sorry

Err, I think you're supposed to say " FORFAR TIL I DIE ! " nowadays . ;) Even the 3rd div fans are doing it.

Wow , a cynical old dude once told me that football was scripted by fatcat media moguls to sell papers and grab in audiences .

Hmmmm I wonder

Pish , they didn't have the teams up at 5.10..................................

After they pay it back (aye, right) they won't see it again. It was a loan.

Technically they worked in exchange for a loan.

Is that legal?

Who mentioned the Truck Act a while ago?

The EBTs however were supposed to take bonuses out of the tax system. The money was due to the players/staff but the idea was that they could get the money as a loan, invest it to make a profit and pay it back before getting it again when they retired to some tax haven where it wouldn't be taxed at all. An easily understandable scheme in companies where executives stay for many years but a total nightmare in the world of football where players change club and country on a regular basis and it can be almost impossible to recover money which is due. It also explains why Souness could be given a loan 10 years after leaving the club but this would imply that EBTs existed at Rangers many years before 2001. His EBT would have been put in place while he was still employed by the club but he did not request a loan until many years later.

Wow , a cynical old dude once told me that football was scripted by fatcat media moguls to sell papers and grab in audiences .

Hmmmm I wonder

Mainstream Corporate Media (controlled by some of the wealthiest men on Earth) + Football Clubs (controlled by some of the wealthiest men on Earth) + Corporate Bookies (controlled by some of the wealthiest men on Earth) = Shysters Paradise.

The Shysters Paradise serves as a major distraction dividing and distracting the proles permitting the shysters to scam until doomsday.

It looks like that: the BBC knew at 5.10pm that the kick off over 2 and a half hours later was getting delayed :lol:

2ikwllk.jpg

So did every game they played at Ibrox in the SPL get delayed when 50,000 turned up for them? Of course, they all had Season Tickets then whereas now their bags of pennies need to be counted. Barrs will be delighted to have so many empty bottles returned to them. :lol:

What would be a sensible guess for the weekly wage of this lot?

Shiels<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; ">Kyle<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; ">McCulloch<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; ">Alexander<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; ">Cribari<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; ">Sandaza<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; ">Edu<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; ">Bedoya<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; ">Bocanegra<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; ">Goian<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; ">Broadfoot<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; ">Wallace<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; ">Black <br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; ">Little

You must be looking at around £60,000.

£60,000 X 52 = £3,120,000

On top you have other players and coaches + the running costs of the ground and MP.

Is that the complete list of Sevco Season Ticket holders? :P

Edit: Why don't you just try ¨

¨. It works well. Edited by WeeHectorPar

Presume this game is a sell out.

Have just driven back down from the gym and spotted 4 Sevco fans in full regalia outside a pub.

Given that we are only about 3 mile from Castle Greyskull I can only conclude that they tried but couldn't get in.

I really hoped my earlier rant would have eased my blood pressure slightly: I should have known better than to listen to the match commentary for the East Fife game!!

My God, could the comments from McLean and Ferguson (not to mention Chic!!) be any more sycophantic and drooling??!! They are absolutely salivating at how amazing Rangers are being, just how good they are, how it is clearly "men against boys" (one of them actually just said that!)

Of course they should be better than East Fife!! They are spending a bloody fortune on players that can not sustainably afford!! Has no one learned any lessons from this whole sorry mess?

Honest to God, the standard of remarks from the commentary team is just nauseating. Pure succulent lamb.

So - still bloody cheating! McLean and Ferguson doing the only decent bit of commentary the whole night and admitting that the given attendance of 38,000 odd is just nonsense! Rangers obviously manipulating the figures to pocket the extra cash from about 10,000 more fans!!

10,000 people, at what, £15 a head someone said? £150,000 - East Fife would get half of that. What would £75,000 do for a club like East Fife?

Utter contemptible cheats. Plus ca change......

Bet you Rangers think twice about walking away from £134M of debt again.

They currently have a team loaded with SPL players and the 2nd biggest wage budget in Scotland.

So glad the authorities didn't bottle punishing them.

You could sum this up with walk away from mega debt with the punishment of div 3, god only knows how long they'll be out the SPL with all this reconstruction talk.

The only meaningful punishment was the transfer embargo. That was until they slapped a buy now pay later on it, and it became a waste of time.

The fact they are in div 3 wasn't handed to them by the authorities either, but the chairmen of the 41 other clubs. They weren't even made to apply.

Getting away with murder still eh?