Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It also begs the question what use is Murray Park , if you don't even have the quality of young players to win the 3rd despite being the only full time side in the league when are you going to utilise these guy players, will they loan them out to teams playing a higher level than they are ?

Remember when they first got parachuted to the 3rd and we had all the shouts of formulating a side that would grow together and become a side in the future. As we expected the glory hunters would never accept such a thing no they are filling the team with mercenaries ( not that I blame them- higher wages and a longer term contract than anyone else could offer, you'd be really principaled if you even considered the ethical debate.

So will these young players be another crop of under used potential players.

It's a good point.

McCoist says that Rangers fans deserve quality players. What he means of course is that they demand them so that they can steamroll over the opposition. It's indicative of the emotional immaturity of the fans and those in charge of the club.

If ever there was a time for Murray Park to justify its existence as a hotbed for young talent, it's now. Yet the appetite for such an approach just doesn't exist. It would require patience, and instant gratification could not be guaranteed.

Your average Rangers fan is like a child wanting to open Christmas presents in September. The gloating over such senseless and dangerous spending is already evident on this forum.

Despite everything that has recently happened, Rangers would once more rather risk death than risk losing matches.

It's a good point.

McCoist says that Rangers fans deserve quality players. What he means of course is that they demand them so that they can steamroll over the opposition. It's indicative of the emotional immaturity of the fans and those in charge of the club.

If ever there was a time for Murray Park to justify its existence as a hotbed for young talent, it's now. Yet the appetite for such an approach just doesn't exist. It would require patience, and instant gratification could not be guaranteed.

Your average Rangers fan is like a child wanting to open Christmas presents in September. The gloating over such senseless and dangerous spending is already evident on this forum.

Despite everything that has recently happened, Rangers would once more rather risk death than risk losing matches.

"Rangers" are deid !

RFC :Hello Mr Klos, please take a seat. Right, only just the formality of your signature on the dotted line there. Thanks.

Klos : Eh, hawd on a sec, why am I only getting paid half of what I asked for?

RFC : No, we are paying you what you asked for.

Klos : No yer no'.

RFC : Ah I see where the misunderstanding is. If you look under that piece of paper you'll see another one. If you can just sign that too. Thanks.

Klos : Whit's this one?

RFC : Hmmm how can I explain this? Nobody likes paying tax right? Well this is a way of you not paying as much tax on your wages. Simple. Sooooo if you can just sign on the dotted lines. Thanks.

Klos : I've never seen this before. Is it legal?

RFC : Wellllllllllllll yes. Look we can get around taxes by paying you this way. It's complete on the level. Now FUCKING SIGN IT!!!!

Klos : I'm not so sure about this.

RFC : Look if we give you a letter saying that it's cool and if by some miracle it turns out that this wee loophole gets closed, then you won't be liable. Ok?

Klos : Is it a loan?

RFC : Eh....um.......er.....sort of. But a loan you never have to repay. How cool is that?!?!?!?

Klos : You sure this is on the up.

RFC : Ofcourse it is. Cross my hea.........oops, nevermind.

Proof I here you say for the Orc fecks still trading as before? They are that arrogant that they provide it themselves...........

Hurray up BDO, step in and fill yer bits!

fc60z.jpg

Something strange going on here, almost an hour since being posted and not a greenie in sight yet :o .

More effort required IMO.

If every post mentioning bigots and gloryhunters was greenied, there woud be more greenies on here than Hearts gifs.

And that would be a very bad thing

I don't know if this has been posted and I don't even know if it's true but a Sevco fan at my work told me today that it would be cheaper to pay into every TCFKAR home game than it would be to buy a season ticket.

I hope it's true.

I don't know if this has been posted and I don't even know if it's true but a Sevco fan at my work told me today that it would be cheaper to pay into every TCFKAR home game than it would be to buy a season ticket.

I hope it's true.

Quick bit of adding up...............................6 or 7 home games max..................................season ticket £300+...................................no refunds when in administration.......................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Why yes, it would be cheaper :)

Ok, keep calling them Sevco or whatever if it pleases you.

The point is about people who would identify themselves as Rangers fans and it still stands, even if their club doesn't.

But, if you want the youngsters and the next generation to be educated truthfully and properly in regards to what the soon-to-be liquidated "Rangers" were as a club it would be best to refer to the soon-to-be dead club as the cheating b*****ds or Zombie RFC or another name of your choosing. wink.gif

I and most people i know offline are using The Cheating B*****ds name when discussing both the old and new club. I can't see that changing anytime soon.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Proof I here you say for the Orc fecks still trading as before? They are that arrogant that they provide it themselves...........

fc60z.jpg

Looks like there's a fair whack of advertising space to be filled up yet.

ETA I think Chuckie Green must believe he's the new David Copperfield, if he can get even just that stand filled then the illusion of Rangers' resurrection trumps making the Statue of Liberty disappear.

Edited by stonedsailor

If the British government, HMRC, their appointed liquidation firm BDO and all the other authorities including the fraud squad of Strathclyde Police permit The Cheating B*****ds to continue doing what they are presently doing, every business and every sports club in the UK will have no option other than to copy The Cheating B*****ds.

The British government, HMRC, Banks and Creditors up and down and all across the UK will be bankrupt before 2020.

Maybe there is cunning method in the madness of Those Cheating b*****ds!!! ph34r.gif

Polonius:

What is the matter, my lord?

Hamlet:

Between who?

Polonius:

I mean, the matter that you read, my lord.

Hamlet:

Slanders, sir; for the satirical rogue says here that old men

have grey beards, that their faces are wrinkled, their eyes purging

thick amber and plum-tree gum, and that they have a plentiful

lack of wit, together with most weak hams; all which, sir, though

I most powerfully and potently believe, yet I hold it not honesty

to have it thus set down, for yourself, sir, shall grow old as I am, if

like a crab you could go backward.

Polonius:

[Aside] Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Looks like there's a fair whack of advertising space to be filled up yet.

ETA I think Chuckie Green must believe he's the new David Copperfield, if he can get even just that stand filled then the illusion of Rangers' resurrection trumps making the Statue of Liberty disappear.

But, but, but what about the boycott of Sky? Has Grand Chief Jardine seen this advert?

Are the 'Rangers now etc.' signs the changes mentioned earlier that the Sevco fans are supposed to get all excited about ?

There would normally be advertising there as well !!

But that is the most important form of targeted advertising for Green. The Orcs themselves. He needs to sell the club to the retards before he can sell the club. To a retard.

But, but, but what about the boycott of Sky? Has Grand Chief Jardine seen this advert?

When I did a midnight flit (had to catch a ferry ;)) , it was Europacar I rented the van from.............

But that is the most important form of targeted advertising for Green. The Orcs themselves. He needs to sell the club to the retards before he can sell the club. To a retard.

Chucky won't be pleased that you've rumbled him.

Fortunately Fat Sally won't be able to work it out.

Did Chick Young just use his position as a BBC presenter to massively plug ST sales for TRFC?

I don't understand how one organisation can have such obviously disparate agendas. They bankroll Mark Daly and basically take the first step (MSM wise) in dismantling the old Rangers. They gather evidence that shows cheating and employ an expert in administration to provide counsel on a gross conflict of interests. They doorstep previous regimes trying to get answers to some pretty sharp practices and highlight the fact that it is Sammy the Mechanic that has been the butt of the joke.

Then they let a disgraced Murray sympathiser air-time to help drum up business for a new model Rangers who are careering towards the rocks faster than Whyte could hope to waddle! And this when it's obvious it's Sammy who will be left pointing where on the doll the bad men touched him.

What a fucking confused and parasitic little broadcaster they are turning out to be.