Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Miller mentioned a thirty million shortfall ...when spl seemed a certainty and no one Really believed that newco would be forced to start in fourth tier. I genuinely dont get the mindset of newco fans...are they innumerate? Naive? Too used to the daily record? If it was my team I'd be kicking up a stink to get some real honest answers

Seriously, honest, all joking aside for a moment, it definitely seems that their fans are

looking the other way, donning their blinkers, putting their fingers in their ears, going

lalalalala and just choosing to believe any good news that is fabricated for them.

No change there then. It's looking good!

I witnessed an excellent game today between two SPL sides who both tried to win, scored 4 goals, and served up a right good encounter. Seems that reports of the SPL being shite without Sevco are somewhat wide of the mark. I'm looking forward to visiting Dundee next week already.

Fcuk Sevco.

Green has given Sally a wage / transfer budget based on a projected number of season ticket sales (30,000 mentioned earlier?).

Sally being a shit manager spunks the full amount of money and vastly overpays 2 mediocre SPL players so now can't afford Beattie.

If any of the players like Edu leave and free up wages then expect Ally to follow the same pattern until he is sacked.

Exactly. You've got it. Nail, head, all that stuff. This is his plan.

If he succeeds(unlikely), fine, he's a hero.

If he fails (likely) he gets sacked and gets his get-out-of-jail-without-walking-away cards.

1) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17314210

2) A minimum of £30 million was his (Miller's) estimate.

And Miller was looking at revenue streams of full houses at spl and Cl prices Cl and spl TV money and big sponsorship deals....yet you still every twenty odd pages get someone talking about newco strolling up the leagues in three years...

Seriously, honest, all joking aside for a moment, it definitely seems that their fans are

looking the other way, donning their blinkers, putting their fingers in their ears, going

lalalalala and just choosing to believe any good news that is fabricated for them.

No change there then. It's looking good!

I dont get how they or indeed the MSM can be so blind. What's the excuse gonna be from the likes of traynor when newco folds?? journalist will they peddle out the 'im not a financial jounalist ' pish again?

I witnessed an excellent game today between two SPL sides who both tried to win, scored 4 goals, and served up a right good encounter. Seems that reports of the SPL being shite without Sevco are somewhat wide of the mark. I'm looking forward to visiting Dundee next week already.

Fcuk Sevco.

Oi cheeky.

I hope you wurny implying Jim traynor was wrong !!!

The game you were at today was SHIT

There were NO goals

Both teams played nervous back to the walls stuff for fear of relegation

And you didn't even go to watch it, NOBODY did

Now appologise to mr traynor and move on

Oi cheeky.

I hope you wurny implying Jim traynor was wrong !!!

The game you were at today was SHIT

There were NO goals

Both teams played nervous back to the walls stuff for fear of relegation

And you didn't even go to watch it, NOBODY did

Now appologise to mr traynor and move on

Sorry but I have to back up Mr Poz. I couldn't get to Dumfries today so ended up at Love St.

Mr Poz speaks the truth.

I've been on holiday in rural France the last ten days (beautiful), and as such have had nae access to teh internets whatsoever, are they deid yet? Don't suppose any generous soul fancies giving me a wee summary of any comedic moments, disgraces and embarrassments I've missed in this time? It would be much appreciated and if no then that's fine cos I'm full of wine and in a good mood anyway! Hope all the diddies are in fine form anyway

Sorry, don't know its real name.

Would Legoland do? :ph34r:

Real name? Fasten seatbelts, this could send you reeling.... The real name of the new stadium is exactly the same as the old one - St Mirren Park.

Personally, I prefer FeegieField.

Orcs are worried :P

m9n7r4.jpg

This is the stadium plan from a 8:45pm on Saturday night.

This is a terrible number so far and it certainly seems to have slowed from yesterday. I understand many have just renewed ST or will just be back from holiday but c'mon, this is a joke. £15. Thats all it costs. you probably spent much more in the pub last night or will do so tonight. Give it a miss for one night and give it to Rangers. Show the players we back them 100%. Show Ally McCoist and his management team we back them and most importantly show the world we back our club.

Real name? Fasten seatbelts, this could send you reeling.... The real name of the new stadium is exactly the same as the old one - St Mirren Park.

Personally, I prefer FeegieField.

Ok Feegiefield it is. I knew the old one was St Mirren Park but everyone just said Love St.

Was a good game.

Anyway the thread has to get back to The Govan Grovellers

What are the colours? Are grey sold out parts?

So I take it. The blue parts with numbers I presume are the areas still available to book tickets for.

Sorry but I have to back up Mr Poz. I couldn't get to Dumfries today so ended up at Love St.

Mr Poz speaks the truth.

Mair liars !!!

Mr traynor said there will be no worthwhile games in the spl if sevco don't get in and he's chief sports editor at the record you know AND host of your call on the wireless,

So how can he be wrong.

Neither of you were at the game and the slow lingering death of scots footy continues.