Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fuel Costs

97 Where do they buy their petrol?

Yeh, that stood out to me too.

I can only guess that the bus costs etc are within the 'hire' and the £97 is for the petrol to torch Ibrox for the insurance when it goes tits up for Green.

Tried a VPN before but it gave other problems.

Just tried another from Cnet. Didn't even get Mr Shoutyman.

Tried radioplayer, Shoutyman was waiting for me.

Thanks for your response.

Otherwise the app TuneIn Radio is good. Usually works fine and the pay version lets you record programmes.

At the moment only some BBC stations stream without the guy with the annoyng voice. Must be Olympic broadcast rights or something that blocks foreign IPs.

ReichMedia saying that Beattie was offered a poor contract so didn't sign.

So much for being a Rangers man. Beattie just loves the cash.

That's actually a little blessing in disguise - not cause he wouldn't have done a job cause he quite clearly would have but because they quite clearly DO NOT FECKIN NEED HIM !!!

Spending mega bucks in the Third, even if Beattie considers it poor, is f'kin madness !!!!!

Many times in recent weeks I have drawn attention to the

idiots over on Orcmedia, so it's only fair to report that

there is a thread wishing Petrov well. Not all cretins then.

But just to add a bit of humour, this, from some headcase

'commenting' in the Hootsmon, if I may.

boweserr

Saturday, August 4, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Very sensible comments from Walter and wee Gordy. Currently, we, the great Rangers throng are organizing 1 - A list of SPL team sponsors. We will splatter this list all over the net. We will ask all fine Gers fans and their families to spread this list around and ask our worldwide fan base to boycott they companies. 2 - We will also publish the businesses of SPL club directors and do the same with that list. 3 - We will publish SPL teams share price daily and work hard to drive the aforesaid into the ground. 4 - We will do the same with sponsors of the national game. 5 - We will encourage fellow fans worldwide to buy Rangers merchandise via the Gers website. 6 - We will encourage Mr. Green to go live with another version of the Rangers Pools that can be sold via the Gers website and again we can make millions of pounds worldwide from this. 7 - We will encourage Mr. Green to sell shares to fans and the likes of ex-players. We will raise millions doing this and this money can be kept until we get back in the SPL and then spent on players. 8 - We will demand that Rangers and it's players take NOTHING to do with the national team. 9 - And that Rangers do not do any kind of business with SPL teams. And when we return to the SPL we want a large flute band leading the bus to the doors of Ibrox and we will sing our traditional songs for all to hear. NOTHING will change. And all the key board cowboys (pensioners and so on) will realize that the idea of trying to socially engineer us via the internet was a hilarious idea. So they thought they could engineer the Orange Order? A high percentage of Gers supporters are either Orangemen or Masons. And they thought they could engineer us by using multiple names on websites and so on? God Speed Rangers and their fans worldwide.

Apologies if clogging up the thread but it's very quiet. Which is a good thing as it means lots of folk were at the fitba'.:)

And are now probably in the pub :(

Edited by cyderspaceman

:blink: So they need to sell 16,000 season tickets before even talking about wages? They are fucked.

16,000 at last seasons season ticket prices = over 20,000 season tickets this season with the lower prices. laugh.gif

Just to pay their operating costs for Ibrox and Murray Park ... Yes, i think it is safe to say that.

16,000 at last seasons season ticket prices = over 20,000 season tickets this season with the lower prices. laugh.gif

Just to pay their operating costs for Ibrox and Murray Park ... Yes, i think it is safe to say that.

More considering there are concessions ;)

Questions -

1/ The Orcs on their season ticket threads all say its difficult to get through on the premium line, £10 here, £14 there :) , and I am sure someone said the call centre is owned by Minty. True?

2/ how much was the financial black hole that one of the walk-away bidders (Miller :unsure:) found?

Edited by wunfellaff

Questions -

1/ The Orcs on their season ticket threads all say its difficult to get through on the premium line, £10 here, £14 there :) , and I am sure someone said the call centre is owned by Minty. True?

2/ how much was the financial black hole that one of the walk-away bidders (Miller :unsure:) found?

Miller mentioned a thirty million shortfall ...when spl seemed a certainty and no one Really believed that newco would be forced to start in fourth tier. I genuinely dont get the mindset of newco fans...are they innumerate? Naive? Too used to the daily record? If it was my team I'd be kicking up a stink to get some real honest answers

Get back to me when you look up what the meaning of the word "bigot" is.

Yawn!!!!

According to the signature of a leading OrcTalk poster it is.............

In the days when Protestants were burnt alive by Roman Catholic priests, the reformer would say: "By God's grace we will not give in to false religion. By God's grace we will stand for Jesus and contend for the faith'," he explained. "Papists started to call them bi-Godites". Over time it became bigot. "This is not a badge of shame."

Miller mentioned a thirty million shortfall ...when spl seemed a certainty and no one Really believed that newco would be forced to start in fourth tier. I genuinely dont get the mindset of newco fans...are they innumerate? Naive? Too used to the daily record? If it was my team I'd be kicking up a stink to get some real honest answers

£30 million :D thats the one! They were fecked then and most certainly fecked now.

Green has given Sally a wage / transfer budget based on a projected number of season ticket sales (30,000 mentioned earlier?).

Sally being a shit manager spunks the full amount of money and vastly overpays 2 mediocre SPL players so now can't afford Beattie.

If any of the players like Edu leave and free up wages then expect Ally to follow the same pattern until he is sacked.

Questions -

1) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17314210

2) A minimum of £30 million was his (Miller's) estimate.

Hilarity over at Rangers Media, where Charles Green's "Motivated by bigotry" comment has gone down a storm, so much so that anyone who suggests the great man may be talking pish to keep the fans onside until he can punt the club on for big bucks is getting the I Smell Catholics routine.

Off course it was all down to bigotry, same as when Annan were stopped from starting in the SPL .... and Peterhead .. and Elgin City, Ross County, Inverness and of course Gretna !!!!

And I'm sure when Financial Armaggedon kicks in bigotry will play it's part in consigning those clubs to a Third Division start as well !!

Seriously, honest, all joking aside for a moment, it definitely seems that their fans are

looking the other way, donning their blinkers, putting their fingers in their ears, going

lalalalala and just choosing to believe any good news that is fabricated for them.

No change there then. It's looking good!