Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

God Orcs are retarded......

The no 12 has been retired in honour of the Rangers support,do you think we should retire the no 9 jersey in honour of SUPER ALLY?

Just having a quick couple of pints before the Rovers v Berwick Rangers (or Big Rangers ;) )

Picked up a copy of the Daily *** that was on the bar.

I'll cut it short, inside back page, Gordon Strachan & Walter Smith are both a bigger pair of out of touch, fuckwit c***s than I previously thought,

Thank god I don't buy this shit anymore!

Anyway all, enjoy your respective matches today,

My Stella fuelled rant is over...............

For now ;)

This shouting all began as the Olympics started. Hopefully the BBC will stream again after.

You chaps need a VPN if you don't have one already.

If you do and it's still not working, listen via radioplayer.co.uk . That stream tends to work when the BBC one doesn't.

This shouting all began as the Olympics started. Hopefully the BBC will stream again after.

Have to make do with iPlayer on Monday, if it works.

Had hoped to hear Traynor getting telt.

Doubt it though, his deflection shields will be up.

I.ll bet he says that he said "The Rangers will be in ' A '

top flight next season", not 'THE' top flight. Whatever that means.

Can't figure out the workings of Radio Scotland on freesat.

Usually it's the FM broadcast but today it was

the MW with the football commentary.

Can anyone enlighten me?

No mate .. I am abroad (Goa) and listening to it live ... I went to PM you the instructions on how to access it.

However seeing as you have me blocked ... you can jog on and listen to silence !!

lol.................

Ok Serious Answer ;)

Someone on FF pulled all the fixed costs from the CVA documents which gave true costs for running the stadium etc and worked out if we sold 25,000 season tickets then we would be able to run with a squad of average wages 2k per week

So far there are only quotes from "ticket staff" saying we have had 19k renewals, general season tickets are available from the 14th August, hopefully we can get 30,000 ST

If I am honest, this season dont worry me so much, its next season if complacency sets in, but hopefully not

I suspect this someone on ff is massively out with their arithmetic...at what two hundred and fifty quid per st that adds up to only six and a quarter million..(assuming the twenty five thousand st sales isn't complete guff)...they were losing twice that last season with spl and Cl TV money prize money and ticket prices. The fact so many newco fans and the msm are oblivious to this is astonishing. They dont seem to be making any attempt to seriously rationalise.

I suspect this someone on ff is massively out with their arithmetic...at what two hundred and fifty quid per st that adds up to only six and a quarter million..(assuming the twenty five thousand st sales isn't complete guff)...they were losing twice that last season with spl and Cl TV money prize money and ticket prices. The fact so many newco fans and the msm are oblivious to this is astonishing. They dont seem to be making any attempt to seriously rationalise.

Here is a link to the CVA doc, is the running costs within it?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/95238319/Rangers-Cva

(had a look but I can't see it :ph34r: though I take it that is the same doc the bun fae FF used).

You chaps need a VPN if you don't have one already.

If you do and it's still not working, listen via radioplayer.co.uk . That stream tends to work when the BBC one doesn't.

Tried a VPN before but it gave other problems.

Just tried another from Cnet. Didn't even get Mr Shoutyman.

Tried radioplayer, Shoutyman was waiting for me.

Thanks for your response.

http://www.scribd.co...319/Rangers-Cva

(had a look but I can't see it :ph34r: though I take it that is the same doc the bun fae FF used).

Hi wunfellaff - that's not the appropriate document - Tedi was talking mince as usual by guiding you towards the CVA documentation.

The figures I've seen worked-up are 12 month extrapolations of the Duff & Phelps Six Month Trading Report to Creditors (don't have a link offhand). The work-ups I saw were done by RTC regulars and came to very different conclusions that the one Tedi seems to be spunking over.

(Edit: The 6 Month Trading Report was the one where the bombshell dropped that RFC (IA) had lost something like £4m in the Administration period, even with the previous squad on up to 75% wage cuts).

Edited by Claymores

Hi winfellaff - that's not the appropriate document - Tedi was talking mince as usual by guiding you towards the CVA documentation.

The figures I've seen worked-up are 12 month extrapolations of the Duff & Phelps Six Month Trading Report to Creditors (don't have a link offhand). The work-ups I saw were done by RTC regulars and came to very different conclusions that the one Tedi seems to be spunking over.

I thank thee Mr Mores for the clarification (and its not just me being a blind begger) :)

Expenditure

Direct Matchday Costs - Home Games

Direct Matchday Costs - Away Games

Payments to Football Clubs - Away Tickets

Security / Policing

Programme Costs

Audio Visual Costs

Media costs

Medical Costs

Football in the Community Costs

Charity Match Costs

Friendly Match Costs

Player Agents Fees

Legal Costs/SFA Appeal Hearing

Pre Administration Wages/Salaries

Post Administration Wages/Salaries

Sub Contractors

Staff Expenses

Player Accommodation

Other Employee Costs

Pension Contributions

PAYE/NIC

Facility Costs / Repairs and Maintenance

Catering / Food and Beverage

Lease / Hire Purchase Payments

Utilities

Merchant Services Commission/Charges

Cash Collection/Banking Services

Stationery/Postage

Software Licences/Trademarks

Waste Disposal

Fuel Costs

Petty Cash

Sundry Payments

14/02/12-29/06/12

http://www.scribd.com/doc/95238319/Rangers-Cva

On phone so can't check link...someone earlier on God knows how many pages ago posted numbers foe business and water rates which were hefty and when you add in public and employee insurance policing payroll for a hundred non playing staff pitch and building maintenance contractors gas leccy tax ni vat suppliers etc its clear that business costs can't be covered let alone players wages and the three million footy debt

Wunfi - you seem to have come across the Trading Report I was referring to - sorry I said it was a 6 month one which was obviously wrong as that would have covered to 14 August!!!! But it was that report that the RTC people were using to come up with an annual projection............just wish I could find the posts again, RTC is impossible to wade through the forum posts!

Edited by Claymores

Yet more pish from the MSM, this time the Hootsman:

http://www.scotsman....smith-1-2450045

]Smith suggested that financial penalties, such as Rangers surrendering half their home gate, might have worked better.

LOLWIT laugh.gif

Yes - let's 'punish' Rangers for not paying their football debt by setting up a scheme where they incur football debt laugh.gifwacko.gif

I'm not suggesting they wouldn't pay it ... I'm declaring they wouldn't pay it !!

Ok Serious Answer ;)

Someone on FF pulled all the fixed costs from the CVA documents which gave true costs for running the stadium etc and worked out if we sold 25,000 season tickets then we would be able to run with a squad of average wages 2k per week

So far there are only quotes from "ticket staff" saying we have had 19k renewals, general season tickets are available from the 14th August, hopefully we can get 30,000 ST

If I am honest, this season dont worry me so much, its next season if complacency sets in, but hopefully not

I see your numbers have been rubbished later in the thread but at least you are offering something .... has anyone in the media attempted the same ?

Anyhoo, this £2k average wage - any idea what the current average wage is, I imagine it's quite high but I don't know if the 30 odd laddies we keep hearing about are on buttons like 50 bob a week !?

Hilarity over at Rangers Media, where Charles Green's "Motivated by bigotry" comment has gone down a storm, so much so that anyone who suggests the great man may be talking pish to keep the fans onside until he can punt the club on for big bucks is getting the I Smell Catholics routine.

Not content with David Murray pulling the wool over their eyes; unsatisfied with being conned by Craig Whyte, it looks like the Buns are about to repeat their mistakes.

You have to laugh and laugh, really. That mob will Swallow, Swallow anything, if their prejudices are sufficienty pandered to.

Are these the figures someone was looking for?

Just from some quick investigation of details Newco will have the following to Pay:

Ibrox

Business Rates = 1,916,000 * £0.458 = £877,528

Water (if not metered) = £156.16 + 1,916,000 * £0.03 = £57,636.16

Waste (if not metered) = £174.34 + 1,916,000 * £0.04976 = £95,514.50

Property drainage £1,916,000 * £0.02671 = £51,176.36

Roads drainage £1,916,000 * £0.01715 = £32,859.40

Ibrox Total Rates + Water + Sewage = £1,114,714.42

Auchenhowie

Business Rates = 598,500 * £0.458 = £274113

Water (if not metered) = £156.16 + 598,500 * £0.03 = £18111.16

Waste (if not metered) = £174.34 + 598,500 * £0.04976 = £29,955.70

Property drainage £598,500 * £0.02671 = £15985.935

Roads drainage £598,500 * £0.01715 = £10264.275

Auchenhowie Total Rates + Water + Sewage = £348,430.07

Total Rates + Water + Sewage = £1,463,144.49

Additionally, some figures that have been extrapolated (annualised) from the administrators report

Facility Costs / Repairs and Maintenance £594,480.33

Lease / Hire Purchase Payments £920,674.93

Software Licences/Trademarks £298,215.74

Merchant Services Commission/Charges £60,861.07

Medical Costs £24,836.10

Security / Policing £1,382,590.48

Refund on Policing (no old firm games) -£670,955.88

Total £2,610,702.76

There we have £4m of expenses without wages, pensions, utilities (gas, electric), hospitality etc.

Hilarity over at Rangers Media, where Charles Green's "Motivated by bigotry" comment has gone down a storm, so much so that anyone who suggests the great man may be talking pish to keep the fans onside until he can punt the club on for big bucks is getting the I Smell Catholics routine.

Not content with David Murray pulling the wool over their eyes; unsatisfied with being conned by Craig Whyte, it looks like the Buns are about to repeat their mistakes.

You have to laugh and laugh, really. That mob will Swallow, Swallow anything, if their prejudices are sufficienty pandered to.

I fully agree.

However Celtic fans do the exact same over Neil Lennon.