Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Heading up for the Panathanaikos match on Tuesday, I was standing on platform 14 at Manchester Piccadilly waiting for the train. I was wearing a Motherwell top under my jacket and was skimming through the paper when an older man, mid 60's would be my guess, approached me.

"You going up for the gemme?"

"Aye"

"I hope yese dae well but you're no in their on merit. The SFA should have forced UEFA tae allow us in it"

"You didny file yer accounts in time so ye got kicked out, whit the f**k has that got to do with the SFA"

"They'd have fought tooth and nail if it had been Celtic"

"Away and dont talk shite"

"You're a fucken Tim int ye"

"Naw, but you're a fucken idiot now piss off"

Unfortunately the train didn't stop at Motherwell so I had to go right into Glasgow and get a train back into Motherwell. As I was going through the barrier at Glasgow Central I saw him in front of me he turned round, looked about, saw me and shouted "I hope yese get humped"

It's all quite sad, really. Last night they were ecstatic over

on Orcmedia as United were held by Moscow Dinamo.

Despite the fact that he's happy to take the money, he will have no idea of the famous victory

won in court by that Belgian player .

:)just in case..................

Are you insinuating that Mr Dodds understands more than what he is saying , the man is a paragon of virtue ph34r.gif

Some people, Jim Traynor for example, seem to think that The Rangers

will / should be accelerated into the top flight asap.

Now that the tv deals have been settled acceptably, what reason is there

for this to be desirable?

What makes you think that it's not the reason that the Tv deals escaped relatively unscathed.:unsure:

To be fair, it's a "humorous tea time email" from the Guardian and takes the piss out of everything from a "money has doomed football and fans, media and players are fools" perspective. They have been running a "stop football" campaign for a while on the grounds the game as a whole is doomed and are just as scathing about the competiveness of the EPL.

Yes, you're right. It's not intended to be taken seriously.

Something about the "one horse race" phrase gets under my skin though.

Disagree, they never went for the throat when he was waffling re 'was it a loan' and so much other bull.

Judge for yourselves......

I was pleased that they actually asked him questions much to his discomfort. He played(?) the thick footballer well (it wisny me it wis ma agent) but I thought he was under some pressure at long last. He openly admitted that the payment was from a 'Trust Fund' and that he surmised that it was to do with minimizing tax.

I didn't hear the Dodds broadcast, nor do I intend to. Weasel. Just out of interest, if anyone can compare...on the Sevco cnut-o-meter, who scored highest, Billy Dodds or Andy Cameron?

Not much in it Poz but Cameron wins it for me. He came across as a totally ignorant buffoon when Cosgrove pulled him up for his lack of understanding of the facts. Even then he ignored them as he didnt understand them as he is too stupid. Dodds was far more cagey playing the 'it wisnae me' game. He is either totally stupid for not asking questions or totally stupid for accepting what was said to him. As I say not much in it.

Saw two kids today with Sevco shirts minus the stars. Also some numptie with a blue top with a 12 on the back and the words " Four Men Had A Dream " Resisted the urge to slow the car and scream abuse at him!!!

Miners got their money yet?

If only you had worked late into the night for them but then again you wouldn't have had so much spare time on your hands. :rolleyes:

Never knew that the failed lawyer posted on here, the guys got some cheek i'll give him that.

Saw two kids today with Sevco shirts minus the stars. Also some numptie with a blue top with a 12 on the back and the words " Four Men Had A Dream " Resisted the urge to slow the car and scream abuse at him!!!

We're these 4 men in bed together? No real reason why they should be but it's the response I like to give to that twaty line

Heading up for the Panathanaikos match on Tuesday, I was standing on platform 14 at Manchester Piccadilly waiting for the train. I was wearing a Motherwell top under my jacket and was skimming through the paper when an older man, mid 60's would be my guess, approached me.

"You going up for the gemme?"

"Aye"

"I hope yese dae well but you're no in their on merit. The SFA should have forced UEFA tae allow us in it"

"You didny file yer accounts in time so ye got kicked out, whit the f**k has that got to do with the SFA"

"They'd have fought tooth and nail if it had been Celtic"

"Away and dont talk shite"

"You're a fucken Tim int ye"

"Naw, but you're a fucken idiot now piss off"

Unfortunately the train didn't stop at Motherwell so I had to go right into Glasgow and get a train back into Motherwell. As I was going through the barrier at Glasgow Central I saw him in front of me he turned round, looked about, saw me and shouted "I hope yese get humped"

Despite the result, you can hold your head high.You were abused - wrongly, IMO, from what you tell us - and you stood your ground with an obvious *** c**t.

As a fan of one of the diddy Division Teams, rightlly proud in general about how things went this Summer, I was/am delighted to see the Well/Saints/DUFC (great former Sons player managing there!!) all in Europe. I'm proud that you all got there instead of the usual two.

It matters not how far you get in the competitions, although I wish you all well.....it's the fact that you're in the CL at all that makes this season unique.

All the best to you all. Including Celtic.

Despite the result, you can hold your head high.You were abused - wrongly, IMO, from what you tell us - and you stood your ground with an obvious *** c**t.

As a fan of one of the diddy Division Teams, rightlly proud in general about how things went this Summer, I was/am delighted to see the Well/Saints/DUFC (great former Sons player managing there!!) all in Europe. I'm proud that you all got there instead of the usual two.

It matters not how far you get in the competitions, although I wish you all well.....it's the fact that you're in the CL at all that makes this season unique.

All the best to you all. Including Celtic.

F*ck the Green Vermin !

Right.

The seasons underway again, it's been a long and unusual summer that none of us will forget.

Certain helmets in the media have learned harsh lessons regarding fan power and in turn many fans have been alerted to the incompetence of our writers and broadcasters.

There has been so much doom and gloom about how much the pundits have let the fans down but I'd like to see us acknowledge the few mediea guys who have stood tall during this fiasco and held onto their own beliefs in the face of mounting scorn.

Please take a bow

Mr Stuart Cosgrove of bbc radio Scotland

Gets right into folk without fear of media bans and refuses to bow to pressure

Mr Jim Spence of bbc radio Scotland

Very clear on his viewpoint and the first to publicly demand severe action be taken against oldco and stood firm on forums day after day reiterating and defending his position.

Feel free to add your own men of honour.

Also the SHIT list for outstanding ignorance, fawning, personal agenda serving or downright cuntishness.

Hang your head in shame

Mr Ally McCoist Sevco newco fc

General shite talk and arrogance

Mr David Murray oldco rangers

The guy who caused this mess but avoided any flak from anyone.

Mr Jim traynor Daily record + radio Scotland

Repeatedly Decided what he'd like to see happen then spouted it on radio and in print as fact.

Mr Chick Young radio Scotland + the beano

Still defending Murray to the hilt, unable to grasp that his hero fucked up.

Feel free to add your own, iv left you plenty to chose from.

Edited by Leepylee

Guest Pampered Adolescent

Billy Dodds couldn't piss on his own fingers, confirmed by himself tonight.

Perhaps, but it looks like he has pissed on (ex) Rangers chips. Let's hope the appropriate people take notice.....

Cheers

PA

.... but I'd like to see us acknowledge the few mediea guys who have stood tall during this fiasco and held onto their own beliefs in the face of mounting scorn.

Please take a bow

Mr Stuart Cosgrove of bbc radio Scotland

Gets right into folk without fear of media bans and refuses to bow to pressure

Mr Jim Spence of bbc radio Scotland

Very clear on his viewpoint and the first to publicly demand severe action be taken against oldco and stood firm on forums day after day reiterating and defending his position.

Agreed. Stuart and Jim have been outstanding.