Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just another ignorant, unfunny idiot who thinks a one horse race will be any less interesting than the two horse one we've had for the last fifteen years.

It's only less interesting if your own particular horse had to get put down with a broken leg/approach to tax payment, and is currently on it's way to the glue factory.

The rest of the runners couldn't give a shit.

Edited by Fife Saint

A reply heavily coached befoehand by people 5 postcodes cleverer than Billy, and no great in depth ''I smell blood here'' questioning for one of their own.....

Kerrrrrrrrr-feckin-ching :angry:

:lol: What a surprise, Billy Dodds playing the idiot card.

Rangers shouldnt be stripped of titles if found guilty because he / they know what an EBT is :huh:

Great logic Billy

Edited by Enrico Annoni

''I think I know what a hundred and eighty grand is''

Thats the point you fecktard!!!!!!! You know what it is without tax coming off :angry:

Thought Jim Spence was great tonight. I was not really a fan of his until this summer debacle and he has risen like a true champion. Talks up the game and rubbishes the pish spouted by the msm. And nice, at long last, for a serious interview being carried out with Dodds about the EBTs. This should have happened months ago. Hopefully the BBC will have a purge and get rid of all the Apologists and liars.

And nice, at long last, for a serious interview being carried out with Dodds about the EBTs. This should have happened months ago. Hopefully the BBC will have a purge and get rid of all the Apologists and liars.

Disagree, they never went for the throat when he was waffling re 'was it a loan' and so much other bull.

Judge for yourselves......

Thought Jim Spence was great tonight. I was not really a fan of his until this summer debacle and he has risen like a true champion. Talks up the game and rubbishes the pish spouted by the msm. And nice, at long last, for a serious interview being carried out with Dodds about the EBTs. This should have happened months ago. Hopefully the BBC will have a purge and get rid of all the Apologists and liars.

Any chance of a recap for those of us transfixed by the 'Lympics ?

will there be a podcast or anything unsure.gif

edit: got it from the link above ta !

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Can i ask why the typical Sevco fans response to any criticism of the cheating paupers is to cry "bigot"?

Do these fools even know the meaning of the word?

Heading up for the Panathanaikos match on Tuesday, I was standing on platform 14 at Manchester Piccadilly waiting for the train. I was wearing a Motherwell top under my jacket and was skimming through the paper when an older man, mid 60's would be my guess, approached me.

"You going up for the gemme?"

"Aye"

"I hope yese dae well but you're no in their on merit. The SFA should have forced UEFA tae allow us in it"

"You didny file yer accounts in time so ye got kicked out, whit the f**k has that got to do with the SFA"

"They'd have fought tooth and nail if it had been Celtic"

"Away and dont talk shite"

"You're a fucken Tim int ye"

"Naw, but you're a fucken idiot now piss off"

Unfortunately the train didn't stop at Motherwell so I had to go right into Glasgow and get a train back into Motherwell. As I was going through the barrier at Glasgow Central I saw him in front of me he turned round, looked about, saw me and shouted "I hope yese get humped"

Disagree, they never went for the throat when he was waffling re 'was it a loan' and so much other bull.

Judge for yourselves......

Interesting listening.

Sounds like Dodds has unwittingly plunged the knife in (again?). He's saying that RFC(IA) used the EBT to make a contractual payment - the £190k was money he was due from his contract and it was paid via the EBT.... and that's exactly what HMRC's case is?

Rangers shouldnt be stripped of titles if found guilty because he / they know what an EBT is :huh:

Great logic Billy

Just had a listen - he says the players won the titles fair and square blink.gif

Well yes Billy but these players joined Rangers cause they were offering better feckin wages than other teams !! .... how the chuff were they able to do that ???? have you no been paying attention ? 1eye.gif

I didn't hear the Dodds broadcast, nor do I intend to. Weasel. Just out of interest, if anyone can compare...on the Sevco cnut-o-meter, who scored highest, Billy Dodds or Andy Cameron?

Dodds by some distance IMO.

Cameron is purely a fan. He is biased and bigoted as f**k.

The Sevco Cerebral Transplant comes free with the scarf.

Dodds by some distance IMO.

Cameron is purely a fan. He is biased and bigoted as f**k.

The Sevco Cerebral Transplant comes free with the scarf.

Seconded.

Dodds thinks its OK 'cos he didn't know, and was too dumb to question it even though he said he signed the paperwork. So he is in the clear too.

It is alllllllllllllllllllllll riiiiiiiiiiiiite 'cos clever people were to blame, so any punishments are unfair.

Dodds is struggling to maintain a grip on reality.

Why ask him if he thinks they should strip the titles if they are found guilty, he already stated he was only interested in getting his money he didn't understand the EBT's so he is hardly likely to understand the complex nature of avoiding tax to increase your budget which allowed a club to increase/ improve their squad enough to win the league.

Someone explain the Higgs Boson to him and watch his head explode.

With his level of eloquence why wouldn't he continue in his position as a pundit .... eh amae gettin' mae munny ?

Someone explain the Higgs Boson to him and watch his head explode.

Despite the fact that he's happy to take the money, he will have no idea of the famous victory

won in court by that Belgian player .

:)just in case..................

Edited by cyderspaceman