Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Some people, Jim Traynor for example, seem to think that The Rangers

will / should be accelerated into the top flight asap.

Now that the tv deals have been settled acceptably, what reason is there

for this to be desirable?

Stilton-Butchers_67.jpg

Some people, Jim Traynor for example, seem to thinks that The Rangers

will / should be accelerated into the top flight asap.

Now that the tv deals have been settled acceptably, what reason is there

for this to be desirable?

Circulation figures for the Daily Record (and by implication, his job). Surely that's been clear for months?

Now that all the tv issues have been settled, where does that leave the likes of Traynor and Scoop Jackson?

For months they have been tub thumping for their idols, and now their "Armageddon" talk has been shot down.

Will they embrace a new dawn, or is it business (doom & gloom) as usual?

I know where my moneys going...................

wink.gif

have the rangers got a full sfa licence yet. if not how can they sign players with only a temp licence.

AFAIK it wasn't a "temporary licence", it was a full license conditional on the oldco SPL share being transferred to Dundee (which has now been done).

There's no problem with them employing players (as any other business) in the meantime. I'm not sure if this has prevented them registering players before today, however the SFL trialist rules make this a non-issue when it comes to actually fielding them in games.

1344011429[/url]' post='6492451']

Just another ignorant, unfunny idiot who thinks a one horse race will be any less interesting than the two horse one we've had for the last fifteen years.

To be fair, it's a "humorous tea time email" from the Guardian and takes the piss out of everything from a "money has doomed football and fans, media and players are fools" perspective. They have been running a "stop football" campaign for a while on the grounds the game as a whole is doomed and are just as scathing about the competiveness of the EPL.

SPROTSOUND_normal.jpgBBC Sportsound@bbcsportsoundAlso on Sportsound: Billy Dodds explains what happened when Rangers gave him a payment using an EBT

Expand

SPOILER - He got more money and spent it on taking Traynor to Diamond Dolls for his lunch, two days running.

I'd literally greet with happiness if they put that wee 2 faced fucker in jail.

Dodds' succulent arse would be on the menu.

I see that four people have been arrested for the sectarian singing that never took place during the Brechin game. :whistle

5 actually:

Offensive chants arrests after Brechin v Rangers game

Five men have been arrested over alleged offensive singing at last weekend's Brechin v Rangers match.

A 25-year-old man was held in Aberdeen on Friday and a man, aged 22, was arrested at Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway. Two men, aged 27 and 28, were arrested in Blantyre, South Lanarkshire, and a 28-year-old man was held at an address in Largs, North Ayrshire.

All five are expected to appear at Forfar Sheriff Court on 29 August.

The arrests were made by officers from the national football co-ordination unit.

Nobody from Kirkardine lifted as yet I see :whistle

Edited by Claymores

Great. There's never going to be a better time to try and stamp it out.

I've long been in favour of a points deduction system for bad crowd behaviour. Has anyone in the game or media ever mooted the idea?

No, probably because The Rangers would be a junior side next year.

Edited by KillieJimbo

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO

DEVILSADVOKAT IBROX CONFIRMATION JUST RECEIVED FROM LAND REGISTRY "there is no specification for ownership of the football ground itself" WHICH IS STRANGE
Ibrox.. The red triangles represent divided pieces of land diverse owners that I will in due course disclose

post-35247-0-54523400-1344014069_thumb.j

Edited by Enrico Annoni

expecting a lot of backtracking from the rat

A reply heavily coached befoehand by people 5 postcodes cleverer than Billy, and no great in depth ''I smell blood here'' questioning for one of their own.....