Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You do realise this isn't a BBC run website, right? You might have better luck contacting them directly.wink.gif

I know, I thought I'd just stir things a bit. Anyway, some journos would have been better lifting their copy from P&B, rather than succumbing to the lure of the dark and dusty corners of their fevered imaginations.

Bottom corner of all BBC content allows you to complain.

No point complaining tho, they don't listen.

I complained about Scotland international guff being on spl sight and got no response

Then my mate got banned from the old bbc forums for saying lafferty was a cheat for that head butt dive v Aberdeen and loads of us complained but got no reply we concluded at the time that the site was run by an Orc or two and the fact they have kept them on spl page confirms that

Why are themainstream media ( MSM) not asking The Rangers why they are signing these players and how they are suddenly able to pay for them? Why was this money not added to the CVA pot and perhaps it would have been accepted?

Instead they still feed on scraps from the Ibrox Table same shit different day, I've said it before by this time next season The SFA/SPL amalgamation and league re-construction will have been railroaded through and The Rangers will be in the top flight division whatever shape that may take.

This for me is the difference between reporters and journalists, we have too many of the former and not enough of the latter.

1343991671[/url]' post='6491625']

Why are themainstream media ( MSM) not asking The Rangers why they are signing these players and how they are suddenly able to pay for them? Why was this money not added to the CVA pot and perhaps it would have been accepted?

Instead they still feed on scraps from the Ibrox Table same shit different day, I've said it before by this time next season The SFA/SPL amalgamation and league re-construction will have been railroaded through and The Rangers will be in the top flight division whatever shape that may take.

This for me is the difference between reporters and journalists, we have too many of the former and not enough of the latter.

Even if the CVA pot was tripled it would not have been accepted , HMRC will not accept a CVA of any size IF financial impropriety has occurred ,Let there be no doubt, massive financial impropriety took place at RFC before and after Whytes arrival.

IMO the main stream media in Scotland are pundits and columnists not journalists.

I would be interested to read a report about how they think The Rangers can still match Celtic for wages when theyre in the 3rd.

On your first point, if you're looking to buy a business it would be really stupid to add any more money to the CVA pot than the minimum necessary to either A) secure a CVA, or B) get the administrators to agree to your backup plan (or "real" plan) to secure the assets.

On your second point, you are 100% correct. I'm amazed that the only person to make the leap into "Investigative Scottish Football Journalist" throughout this whole debacle has been an English war correspondent with no prior familiarity with the Scottish game. Worse, there's been no attempt by the MSM to up their game in response, and often an air of "you're not from around these parts...". You might add Mark Daly as an exception, but his second documentary was padded out with so much suggestion, implication, and bad narrative that he went down in my estimation.

Even the Scottish pundits who come out with some credit, such as English, Cosgrove, and Spence, do so only because they were expressing "true" public opinion, not because of any investigative breakthroughs of their own. There's certainly a gap in the market waiting to be filled by someone with the necessary journalistic talents.

Edited by Huistrinho

I see that four people have been arrested for the sectarian singing that never took place during the Brechin game. :whistle

Great. There's never going to be a better time to try and stamp it out.

I've long been in favour of a points deduction system for bad crowd behaviour. Has anyone in the game or media ever mooted the idea?

Edited by Huistrinho

IMO the main stream media in Scotland are pundits and columnists not journalists.

I would be interested to read a report about how they think The Rangers can still match Celtic for wages when theyre in the 3rd.

It's cause they've got pure loads of fans n' that. Plus they are the people.

What more do you need to know ffs!

English perspective on the new season:

OLYMPICS? PAH! SCOTTISH FITBA IS BACK, BACK, BACK!

CLIPPITY-CLOP-CLIPPITY-CLOP! RING-RING! Yup, readers Euro Disnae League starts this weekend and that sound you hear is the Queen's Celtic mixing their metaphors and phoning in their performance for the 12.45pm One Horse Stakes at Parkhead. Yup, with the Pope's Newc O'Rangers lingering in the Panda Cola South Ayrshire Sixth Division, their arch rivals should have the league wrapped up by mid-September or so, leaving their players to field the Under-11s and go on a nice long holiday until Scottish football becomes competitive again sometime in 2015.

Not that the Queen's Celtic aren't taking the opening week seriously – they aren't, but we have to pretend that this season isn't a farce, so play along with us here – and winger James Forrest insists his team are focused ahead of their meeting with Aberdeen. "You can't think [the title is sewn up]," he said, sewing a cushion cover reading QUEEN'S CELTIC SPL CHAMPIONS 2012-15. "The league isn't even started yet," he added pouring himself a cool drink and seeing if there's anything good on telly at 12.45pm tomorrow.

"We are just really focusing on ourselves and we want to make sure we win the league again and get into [big Cup] again, that is the most important thing," he continued, opening a cardboard box, stuffing it with straw. "I think there are four or five teams up there who will look to challenge us so I think it will be a competitive league," he finished, climbing inside, snuggling down and hibernating until May.

Of course, things are slightly less relaxed for the Pope's Newc O'Rangers, who must now haul themselves up the pyramid of Scottish football. But look on the bright side, O'Rangers fans, this is just like a game of Championship Manager when you bring a small team up from the lower reaches to eventually win the league. To that end, the Fiver can exclusively reveal O'Rangers have appointed Jimmy Grimblethorpe, 13, as their new manager. "First thing I'm doing is buying Maxim Tsigalko, because he can get you 50 goals a season easy, and my mate ending up selling him to Real Madrid for £70m," squeaked Grimblethorpe fielding questions from his cat at a press conference in his bedroom. "Then I'll just get a load of Manchester United players on loan, my mate Tim manages them so I'll ask him if that's OK when I go round to his house for tea later." And with that, Jimmy swept off to give his players the team-talk of their lives. Once he'd helped his dad mow the lawn.

My link

Can i ask why the typical Sevco fans response to any criticism of the cheating paupers is to cry "bigot"?

Do these fools even know the meaning of the word?

You can indeed ask; RangersMedia would be the place to do so. Here you're just helping this thread degenerate into circlejerk central.