Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I thought the SPL had already investigated and decided they had a case to answer ? So now they are passing it on to an independent panel to investigate ? Again ? Are we going to get a different decision this time ?

To be fair and accurate - it's only been said there is "prima facie" a case to answer. Literally, what this means is that 'at the first glance' there appears to be a case to answer. This case will now be 'prosecuted' if you like in front of the Independant Commission.

The obvious analogy is to the criminal justice system.............the former Rangers have been nabbed for apparent theft, evidence gathered and they are now being sent to court to be tried and, if found guilty, to be sentenced.

Edited by Claymores

I propose that the independent panel should comprise:

Mr. WhiteRoseKillie (Kilmarnock FC)

Mr Granny Danger (Dundee United FC)

Mr Pozbaird (St Mirren FC)

Mr P. Benedict (Vatican City FC)

That OK with you Sally?

That OK with you Sally?

I move that Mr P Benedict be replaced Mr A Dalek.

EXTERMINATE!

1343934579[/url]' post='6490149']

To be fair and accurate - it's only been said there is "prima facie" a case to answer. Literally, what this means is that 'at the first glance' there appears to be a case to answer. This case will now be 'prosecuted' if you like by the Independant Commission.

The obvious analogy is to the criminal legal system.............the former Rangers have been nabbed for apparent theft and now are being sent to court to be tried and, if found guilty, to be sentenced.

Thanks Claymores, I saw it going until they got away with it !

Thanks Claymores, I saw it going until they got away with it !

Open and shut case methinks - to continue my criminal court analogy, send em dowm m'laud ;)

Sings # - Where's yer titles gone, where's yer titles gone? FAR, FAR AWAY. FAR, FAR AWAY

(gettin in practice for Ibroke on Tue............."You're no Rangers anymore, you're no Rangers A-NEE-MORE")

Edited by Claymores

Anyone else see any connection to Sevco's current path and that shown by Germany between the wars? Maybe I'm just a bigot.....

Not a bigot, just remembering your history.

I am sure Adolf said at Nuremburg Rally that the First Reich was 1872 Oldcorpse, the Second was when they incorporated a few years later, so Adolf had to go with the Third.

Indeed the Munich Beer Hall putsch was based on 4 men who had a dream in Ye Olde Louden Tavern a few years previously.

Edit for it been quiet musicwise on here of late and Lemmy IS meant to be a currant so I will repost this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqkmTJxfZ7s

Edited by wunfellaff

That OK with you Sally?

I would be honoured to serve, Sir. From that line-up, the currants would be looking to Mr Benedict as the most pro-Peepul member of the board, mind!

Thanks to them pishing around with the SPL share and the ensuing uncertainty over our game with Dundee, I've been talked into a weekend away with Mrs WRK. Yet another example of them messing with innocent fans' lives - I won't forget in a hurry!

p.s. Will there be biscuits?

That OK with you Sally?

bigots the lot of them :P

(since the new definition of bigot is evidently someone who doesn't swally the currant boaby on a daily basis) 8)

edit for spelling

Edited by killingfloorman

Has this been brought to the forum's attention yet?

Scottish Football Monitor

I've just been made aware of it by a mate, seemingly it's the must-read continuation of the Rangers Tax Case blog

Wonder if its the same person :unsure:

Rumour on KDS that Ogilvie has been pushed.........

Just a rumour so far, but.............................

Saw one tweet referring to it.

Can't find anything else.

three tweets now but no verification.

Looks like just a wishful rumour.

Edited by cyderspaceman

Note to BBC:

The Rangers is a THIRD DIVISION side - why do they keep being referred to on the SPL and SFL D1 pages on your website?

You do realise this isn't a BBC run website, right? You might have better luck contacting them directly.wink.gif

Note to BBC:

The Rangers is a THIRD DIVISION side - why do they keep being referred to on the SPL and SFL D1 pages on your website?

Bottom corner of all BBC content allows you to complain.