Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Now Scumbag Traynor saying Sevco WILL be in top flight next season. Will be interesting if true!!

With his record during this time then it will be the complete opposite of that, so I fully expect Sevco to either be relegated to the non-leagues or go bust.

Now Scumbag Traynor saying Sevco WILL be in top flight next season. Will be interesting if true!!

How?

It really is rich. He was their leading mouthpiece.

Did it not occur to him at the time to examine the unadulterated shit he was parroting at us?

Quite.

It takes one SFL 3 pseudo-hardman trying to make a name for himself to put a big name out for a season. I hope the East Fife boys are OK when Ian Black comes hunting!

In all seriousness, what happens if guys like Black, Shiels and the other big earners pick up long-term injuries in an early game?

It's a risk that can be handled in the SPL with increased income, but if you had a guy on £7k a week sitting in the stand away to Elgin, and no chance to sign a replacement for a year, you'd be f*cked on and off the pitch.

Because he says so - that's how.

Have you not been listening to the man?

On Saturday's Sportsound he was stating that the league structure would be re-jigged with TRFC invited back to the top-tier as a fact. He wouldn't reveal sources - and R Gordon kept defending the diddy-position by pointing out there would be no slacking off in the bampottery in a year's time - but he was spouting it like a member of the Illuminati, in that sleakit and condescending manner that he's got off pat.

It takes one SFL 3 pseudo-hardman trying to make a name for himself to put a big name out for a season. I hope the East Fife boys are OK when Ian Black comes hunting!

In all seriousness, what happens if guys like Black, Shiels and the other big earners pick up long-term injuries in an early game?

It's a risk that can be handled in the SPL with increased income, but if you had a guy on £7k a week sitting in the stand away to Elgin, and no chance to sign a replacement for a year, you'd be f*cked on and off the pitch.

Like we've never had injury problems before, besides Blacks in our team now :)

From RM, talking about Celtic "lurkers"... although I'm not sure this one isn't a "lurker" too...

#79 User is online Bloorichtthru

Jorg Albertz

PipPipPipPipPip

Group: Loyal Bluenose

Topics: 6

Rep: 22

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:22 AM

They're easy to spot, they always overuse the word bears and beg support of fellow bears, decent bears, open-minded bears, etc..... or use the term war chest.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Tess Tickles

The SFA has already stated the registrations will close on the Friday ... OLD NEWS FFS !!

But they can sign out of contract players on 1st sept, not to difficult for rangers to say to someone here's a contract but you can't sign it till sept, just don't sign for anyone else and were good to go in sept

I see. Presumably selecting SFL1 runner-up and SFL3 winner :lol:?

Don't forsee opposition to that...

It would be the greatest ever moment in Scottish football if this was agreed in advance, and they got pipped to the title on the last day of the season.

On Jim Traynor - I honestly don't understand why he is still employed by the Record and the BBC. Throughout this story, he has shown himself to either a) have been taken in by sources who have been feeding him horsesh*t or b) have deliberately written and revealed false stories.

He is either incompetent or a liar - I'm not sure which, but I am sure he's a c*nt.

From RM, talking about Celtic "lurkers"... although I'm not sure this one isn't a "lurker" too...

#79 User is online Bloorichtthru

Jorg Albertz

PipPipPipPipPip

Group: Loyal Bluenose

Topics: 6

Rep: 22

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:22 AM

They're easy to spot, they always overuse the word bears and beg support of fellow bears, decent bears, open-minded bears, etc..... or use the term war chest.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Baws, looks like they're onto us....

I'd be interested to see how Sevco can afford to spend tens of thousands of pounds a week on players with no season ticket money, no European money, no TV money and no apparent financial backer. Surely they won't do a Portsmouth and re-enter administration.

I call on one of our long line of journalistic champions such as Jim Traynor, Chick Young or Hugh Keevins to put down their succulent lamb and use their majestic investigative skills to find out.

I think I know what they are up to - hoping that by creating such a wildly imbalanced side running up cricket scores every week, the SFA and SFL will be "forced" to reform the leagues and punt them back into the top division.

That is where the cunning plan falls to the ground. ;)

It would be the greatest ever moment in Scottish football if this was agreed in advance, and they got pipped to the title on the last day of the season.

On Jim Traynor - I honestly don't understand why he is still employed by the Record and the BBC. Throughout this story, he has shown himself to either a) have been taken in by sources who have been feeding him horsesh*t or b) have deliberately written and revealed false stories.

He is either incompetent or a liar - I'm not sure which, but I am sure he's a c*nt.

There is also a 2 year notice period to quit the SFL.

If Green is signing these guys on the promise that they'll be back in the SPL next year then he's a brave man.

Yep, Traynor has been a peddler of PR horseshit or lurid guesswork/projection which has subsequently been shown to be wrong. Which is why we can all rest easy about his line that "Rangers will be back in the top flight next season" at the behest of the broadcasters. Er, that's why Sky signed a 5 year deal to cover both SPL and SFL today, then, Jim. :1eye

I've no idea why he is still in a job either. I don't think he's (consciously) a liar, just very lazy and incompetent- much like a decent working majority of Scottish football hacks. Traynor, Spiers, Keevins, Burley, although the other tiddling weegie nonentities that look like bit part "youthful" characters in Take the High Road- have an open contempt for SFL clubs, particularly the smaller ones. The sad thing is that it's a contempt based on ignorance- paraded gleefully-rather than knowledge.

Most of us know the SFL has been at a pretty low ebb for a few years now. But at least most of us pay to go every week and can base our opinions on experience and knowledge rather than lazy stereotyping, ten minutes surfing official websites, and cliches generated from a Pot Noodle and Vimto spattered tabloid desk.

There is also a 2 year notice period to quit the SFL.

If Green is signing these guys on the promise that they'll be back in the SPL next year then he's a brave man.

It's not like he's made bold statements before and then things haven't really panned out, is it?

These players are not going to get the stupid amounts being reported at any other club, so they are taking their chances with Sevco, thinking they might get a couple of years out of it. Nothing could possibly go wrong.....

Edited by Araminta Moonbeam QC

On Saturday's Sportsound he was stating that the league structure would be re-jigged with TRFC invited back to the top-tier as a fact. He wouldn't reveal sources - and R Gordon kept defending the diddy-position by pointing out there would be no slacking off in the bampottery in a year's time - but he was spouting it like a member of the Illuminati, in that sleakit and condescending manner that he's got off pat.

I heard him on Saturday and as I said at the time, I thought it sounded like evidence that he'd almost given up trying.

He was coming out with this nonsense, but then failing to support his case at all when pressed.

Six months ago, I might have interpreted it as him knowing something we didn't. Now, I just think he's a silly old fool painting a picture of a world he'd like, rather than that which he actually lives in. The lines between him and Andy Cameron are getting blurry.

These people let The Rangers know that they're available, The Rangers don't approach anyone, haven't you heard, they are "THE PEOPLE".

Aye but they're clearly not the scoring people. Dene Shiels strike ration in his professional club career is one goal every five games. At international level he has played nine times and never scored. Could be wrong though. The source is Wikipedia.