Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

you feeling lonely without the other cheek you warty little arse ?

Just answer the two very simple questions i asked you in response to your comment and don't attempt to look smart. Your failing to answer those two very simple questions while posting childish comments just exposes you as a bawbag. wink.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

For instance? There aren't any in Scotland as far as I know.

Can you name a decent newspaper. I only ask as I'm now seeking a new one after my previous reads have disgraced themself over recent weeks. In all honesty, what's a good fair and informed read ?

Can you name a decent newspaper. I only ask as I'm now seeking a new one after my previous reads have disgraced themself over recent weeks. In all honesty, what's a good fair and informed read ?

Not really. P&J is shocking these days. Herald and particularly Scotsman are just ridiculous with stupid scaremongering stories.

Better reads on the internet. Recommend NewsnetScotland.com although it is not much use for Sport.

Must be... along with a plethora of rain-jacketed hangers-on in the away dugout. Pay day must be soon, eh?

There's a rule about having directors of liquidated companies involved with new companies... you can't use the same name if you do this. Willie Pullar was a director of Rangers, is he involved with the plucky newcomers too?

what all fans should do from now on when sevco fans sing songs theyre not supposed to everyone should boo to highlight it isolate them as the bigoted scum they are, same with celtic too, point them out from now on and action will have to be taken.

Might be more effective to video them in full voice if you have a phone that does that. We could start a collection on youtube then fire it off to Mr Platini. Today was a preview of what every Sevco away game will be like.

what all fans should do from now on when sevco fans sing songs theyre not supposed to everyone should boo to highlight it isolate them as the bigoted scum they are, same with celtic too, point them out from now on and action will have to be taken.

Only Sevco and Celtic ?

Or are sectarian songs ok , if they are coming from the terraces of the diddies?

There's a rule about having directors of liquidated companies involved with new companies... you can't use the same name if you do this. Willie Pullar was a director of Rangers, is he involved with the plucky newcomers too?

That law was removed last week after Fat Sally told a high court judge he would never accept it.

Not really. P&J is shocking these days. Herald and particularly Scotsman are just ridiculous with stupid scaremongering stories.

Better reads on the internet. Recommend NewsnetScotland.com although it is not much use for Sport.

The nets all well and good but I kinda like a paper to hold in my hands while drinking my coffee you know.

The tabloids are just shit and the broadsheets are too highbrow for me :(

You are spot on with that!

626921786.jpg?key=8661063&Expires=1343601800&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=KLSqwfhX-qdhk4dagvCOqLST8BOovhTWqLzWT4ggr14gzTxGaxKxkNOILPcXPWroN3Xo6Swv1SLqwa4VMq9vUuHOmNLmZ31SAySXsZYRgfADVLZjS1umQfgWa54Gehz5wEaXW7Xy-6XkhXrfVAtvd4p9zh8d7EvqSa68sqlFQMo_

Edited by Itwiznaeme

The nets all well and good but I kinda like a paper to hold in my hands while drinking my coffee you know.

The Guardian or 'i' for me. Scottish newspapers suck. There's always a bias and the quality of reporting is embarrassing.

So, let me get this right. You can hold a paper in your hands whilst drinking coffee ?

Now, that's a talent. Well done Sir.

You are spot on with that!

626921786.jpg?key=8661063&Expires=1343601800&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=KLSqwfhX-qdhk4dagvCOqLST8BOovhTWqLzWT4ggr14gzTxGaxKxkNOILPcXPWroN3Xo6Swv1SLqwa4VMq9vUuHOmNLmZ31SAySXsZYRgfADVLZjS1umQfgWa54Gehz5wEaXW7Xy-6XkhXrfVAtvd4p9zh8d7EvqSa68sqlFQMo_

'believe' being operative word there.

Rangers Newco are free to have whatever opinions they like, the danger is that the MSM then whip that into an agenda and with strawmen in high offices that can lead to things building.

'demotion' 'penalties' 'relegated' 'whacked' 'banned' have all been turned from opinion to fact by the MSM.

I'm almost jaded by the whole thing. If we're now getting a rearguard fight from the Newco about the whole shooting match after they've been allowed in, then what exactly have Regan and Doncaster achieved?

If they'd applied the rules properly as they stood at the start of 2011/2012 season, Newco wouldnt have had a sniff. We've seen little contrition for the actions of oldco and now Newco starts the game of bullying through its media.

Fucksake. Have we learned nothing?

IF Doncaster's crew had gone about their tasks in a more efficient manner, rather than try to shoehorn ex Rangers into first the spl, then SFL div1, most could have had an outcome they (not me/us) would have preferred.

0-3 losses imposed for every match in 2011-12 would have relegated ex Rangers, placing them in SFL div1, and saving most of the embarrassment for Regan/Doncaster/Topping (he's often forgotten, but is as big an ar$e as Doncaster)/Longmuir. This if the double contract situation had been expediently dealt with.

Now we're stuck with the likely scenario of Sevco's dinosaur fans sashing themselves through the leagues, the MM lauding this as a fantastic triumph against the odds, and nothing really changing for the better for the Scottish game.

So...........

Sevco have been given preferential treatment with regard to entry into the SFL.

Sevco have been given preferential treatment with regard to allowing their newco into the SFA, dependent upon accepting a set of conditions which have been carefully manufactured to allow them to get round the required rules for membership.

Sevco have been given preferential treatment in the form of the newly invented 'conditional SFA membership' to allow them to compete in a cup competition today, despite their stuborness in fighting the above-mentioned set of conditions.

Sevco have been given preferential treatment with regard to moving their transfer ban until such time as it has minimal effect on their ability to recruit a sufficient number of highly-paid mercenaries to ensure they do not have to compete on an fair and equal basis with the other clubs in their division.

Sevco have been allowed to make endless false statements, ignoring all the above facts, and passing themselves off as a soon-to-be-liquidated Rangers team, in order to convince players and fans of the previous team that their 'relegation' is due to a mass conspiracy by the rest of the nation.

And now today, there is once again a team playing in Rangers colours, with a Rangers crest, with the fans singing their lovely Rangers songs.

Wasn't it just a wonderfully uplifting moment, therefore, when Mr. Charles Green, Sevco chairman, took the time to properly thank everyone concerned at the SPL, SFA, SFL, and the supporters of all the other clubs for their patience and leniency during a period when Rangers financial recklessness could have meant that they never played another game of football ever.

Wait? He didn't do that? He accused others in the game of jealousy and bigotry in a press interview towards them? Seriously?

Is this the first recorded instance of attempting to get hit with an disrepute charge BEFORE gaining SFA membership?

Or will Green and Co. get preferential treatment once again, and then still continue to greet about how badly they are being treated by everyone else?

Well done sir. Great post.

If there had been a credible acknowledgement of wrong-doing and an honest stance, submitting themselves to the judgement of their peers and the association they are were a member of (and who's rules they agreed to abide by) there would not be the groundswell of anger and opposition to their position/membership/existence.

However, they have kicked, screamed, threatened, held their breath, thrown their toys out of the pram, bit the hand that feeds them, pissed on your chips and told you to eat them, tantrummed and hissy-fitted through the whole process. So fcuk 'em.

So they want to play the pantomime villan. Good show, because in that kind of fantasy world the bad guy will always get it in the end.

"Oh No He Won't!"

" Oh Yes He Will"

I'm already getting my coat.

On the plus side they looked pretty hapless out there today and their fans made total cnuts of themselves.

Surely Green canny get away with comments about all us diddy fans being bigotted, ffs. What planet is he from? Comments like that from a CEO are bringing the game into disrepute.

I read his comments as saying the Rangers bigotry was a reason for the other clubs to punish The Rangers. .

IF Doncaster's crew had gone about their tasks in a more efficient manner, rather than try to shoehorn ex Rangers into first the spl, then SFL div1, most could have had an outcome they (not me/us) would have preferred.

0-3 losses imposed for every match in 2011-12 would have relegated ex Rangers, placing them in SFL div1, and saving most of the embarrassment for Regan/Doncaster/Topping (he's often forgotten, but is as big an ar$e as Doncaster)/Longmuir. This if the double contract situation had been expediently dealt with.

Now we're stuck with the likely scenario of Sevco's dinosaur fans sashing themselves through the leagues, the MM lauding this as a fantastic triumph against the odds, and nothing really changing for the better for the Scottish game.

Interesting point, this.

You do wonder if - in hindsight - chairmen and officials wish they'd relegated them before June, thus achieving SFL1 situation.

Interesting point, this.

You do wonder if - in hindsight - chairmen and officials wish they'd relegated them before June, thus achieving SFL1 situation.

If the oldco had been relegated under Duff & Phelps watch surely they'd still have moved to liquidate.

No-one was willing to pay for oldco and the potential tax liability.

Would the problem just have shifted to the SFL earlier? Would the end result have differed?

Guest Kincardine

We've seen little contrition for the actions of oldco and now Newco starts the game of bullying through its media.

Welcome to the Div 3 forum.

Read comments from the Rangers fans who have posted on this forum. You will see lots of regret, contrition and apology. You will also see many comments about us being happy to start anew - and gratitude to the SFL about accepting us in to the league. You will also see the odd 'arsehole' comment but that's usually been shot down by sane fans. We simply want to complete our first season with acquiting ourselves well in the league and to do our best in the cup competitions that we're involved with.

The idea of, "Newco starts the game of bullying through its media" is utterly preposterous. You have not one single shred of evidence other than the banal ramblings of an idiot.