Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A rather decent guy from work just posted the following on his Facebook page - just shows you how detached from reality some of these guys are - I have of course added a comment ...

I got the same photo on my facebook with a slightly different sentiment

BOND; Where to Ma'am?

HM; Brechin James, those H*n b*****ds still owe me money.

What has happened to Rangers is not through bigotry but due to their own mismanagement , no one else is involved other than the custodians of Rangers Football Club as they once were. There is no conspiracy by a religious group just corrupt foolhardy men who used a football club as a vehicle for their own publicity and kudos. Charles Green is another in that mould and for him to say what has occurred was anything other than the previous owners own deceit brings the game into disrepute.

It is wilful misinformation to blame anything or anyone but David Murray and Craig Whyte. Not Lloyds bank , not the SPL, not Neil Lennon or Peter Lawell not the SFA, or all the other clubs. There is only one club who have to answer the charge of bringing the game into disrepute over 10 years.

How do you sort that mess out ? The ramifications of one clubs actions has the potential to throw the world game into meltdown.

Those players illegally registered who went on to play in domestic , European and International games, how do you honestly sort that mess out ??

Today I was disgusted to see the phrase Rangers used by everyone at BBC Alba I wonder how the creditors remember them poor b*****ds who were cheated of their remunerations for services or investors.

Same name ,same crest , same strips, same obnoxious supporters singing the same distasteful songs. They are not worth saving if they are not willing to change .

As others have said they hoped the separation of the cheeks would allow the supporters who claim things are getting better and it will eventually die out , well sorry it is not quick enough. The only way to kill this crap off is to rid ourselves of the problem.

How will you get either to give up when they display an intolerance to change.

Today I was disgusted to see the phrase Rangers used by everyone at BBC Alba I wonder how the creditors remember them poor b*****ds who were cheated of their remunerations for services or investors.

Same name ,same crest , same strips, same obnoxious supporters singing the same distasteful songs.

They are not worth saving if they are not willing to change.

citizenkane.gif

Charles Green:

"I think justice has been done. The club were fined 10 points, it received an £190,000 fine, it was then put out the SPL, it was then put down to the Third Division,"

Charles -

The 10 point deduction was meaningless

Was the fine paid ?

Rangers weren't put out the SPL they were LIQUIDATED.

No other team would have been fast tracked into the Third !

Charles Green:

"it has had to pay all the Scottish club debts, which wouldn't normally happen for a newco to be obliged to pay oldco's debts."We're also now paying European debts and there is still potential cloud hanging over the club from the SPL over EBT issues.

"I had meetings last week with some Uefa officials who say this is unprecedented in Europe.

What they mean Charles is that paying debts is unprecedented for Rangers !!

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Still nae OTB. Tam and Stuart I know you visit the site time to time any chance you could hurry those jokers along, hate to miss it, my highlight of the listening week. Makes me think Green and his cronies have got to the beebunsure.gif

If it's no up tomorrow I'll have to call the duty officer at the beeb in 'outraged licence payer ' modebiggrin.gif

or is the wally who uploads seconded to the limpicks bollocks?

Regan was telling Green things...

...and that's before we consider the fact that, in Green's eyes, the conditions for transferring OldCo's SFA membership are draconian.

Was he!? says who!? he was telling him what according to your source!? wink.gif

fact!? and how do you manage to see through Greens eyes!? wink.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

what all fans should do from now on when sevco fans sing songs theyre not supposed to everyone should boo to highlight it isolate them as the bigoted scum they are, same with celtic too, point them out from now on and action will have to be taken.

what all fans should do from now on when sevco fans sing songs theyre not supposed to everyone should boo to highlight it isolate them as the bigoted scum they are, same with celtic too, point them out from now on and action will have to be taken.

How do you propose that all Third Division fans do that if they are heavily outnumbered by The Rangers bigots?

What are the names of the sectarian songs that you are referring to that Celtic supporters sing at matches?

15xoltk.jpg

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Charles Green statement highlights how alike both halves of the Old Firm are.

Both claim that the rest of Scottish football have a sectarian agenda against their own club!.....

and this in a country where the vast majority of people have no interest in religion whatsoever.

So...........

Sevco have been given preferential treatment with regard to entry into the SFL.

Sevco have been given preferential treatment with regard to allowing their newco into the SFA, dependent upon accepting a set of conditions which have been carefully manufactured to allow them to get round the required rules for membership.

Sevco have been given preferential treatment in the form of the newly invented 'conditional SFA membership' to allow them to compete in a cup competition today, despite their stuborness in fighting the above-mentioned set of conditions.

Sevco have been given preferential treatment with regard to moving their transfer ban until such time as it has minimal effect on their ability to recruit a sufficient number of highly-paid mercenaries to ensure they do not have to compete on an fair and equal basis with the other clubs in their division.

Sevco have been allowed to make endless false statements, ignoring all the above facts, and passing themselves off as a soon-to-be-liquidated Rangers team, in order to convince players and fans of the previous team that their 'relegation' is due to a mass conspiracy by the rest of the nation.

And now today, there is once again a team playing in Rangers colours, with a Rangers crest, with the fans singing their lovely Rangers songs.

Wasn't it just a wonderfully uplifting moment, therefore, when Mr. Charles Green, Sevco chairman, took the time to properly thank everyone concerned at the SPL, SFA, SFL, and the supporters of all the other clubs for their patience and leniency during a period when Rangers financial recklessness could have meant that they never played another game of football ever.

Wait? He didn't do that? He accused others in the game of jealousy and bigotry in a press interview towards them? Seriously?

Is this the first recorded instance of attempting to get hit with an disrepute charge BEFORE gaining SFA membership?

Or will Green and Co. get preferential treatment once again, and then still continue to greet about how badly they are being treated by everyone else?

Charles Green statement highlights how alike both halves of the Old Firm are.

Both claim that the rest of Scottish football have a sectarian agenda against their own club!.....

and this in a country where the vast majority of people have no interest in religion whatsoever.

Agreed. It's also not them just claiming it jokingly as a 90 minute bigot, most of them completely believe the other side are influencing things.

It also goes for entry into the police force, Glasgow council giving out houses, jobs and schools.

They should take up a hobby or something.

It must be a slow night, usually these posts attract greenies like a turd does flies.:rolleyes:

Tbf given that Regan was telling Green things... and having Rod Petrie confidentially brief him on things... he was promising to execute that then came to zilch, I can see why Green has no time for him (and that's before we consider the fact that, in Green's eyes, the conditions for transferring OldCo's SFA membership are draconian).

Presumably Green doubt's they''d slap disrepute charges on him currently, given their own batterred credibilities.

1. If Green wanted the view of the SPL, then talk to the SPL. Not just one chairman. Especially one who might tell him 'things' rolleyes.gif

2. Green claims bigotry is behind the decisions against them. Yes. Totally true. Rangers were (note the past tense) institutionally bigoted. Untouchable by the SFA. It took Eufa to do something about it. The fact the majority of people in Scotland and Scottish football want religious bigotry and racism removed from Scottish football, is good. Not something you should be complaining abouit.

3. Chairmen of clubs listened to their supporters. Outrageous I hear you say Charlie. Not outrageous. Quite right.

4. "...decisions that have been made really have been nonsensical from a business point of view." says Charlie. Maybe the case but it is time you realised there is something else at play here. Honesty, integrity. Words you might not be comfortable with Charlie.

5. Words from Charlie "The club were fined 10 points, it received an £190,000 fine, it was then put out the SPL, it was then put down to the Third Division, it has had to pay all the Scottish club debts, which wouldn't normally happen for a newco to be obliged to pay oldco's debts."We're also now paying European debts and there is still potential cloud hanging over the club from the SPL over EBT issues."

If you wanted a clean start, then forget all the baggage and leave the name behind. Sevco FC as a new company and football club is ok with me. You can't have it both ways.

Fine of £190k? Some big deal. Remind me how much Rangers owe?. To the nearest £10million will do. Who did they lie to? Who was responsible? If you want to move ahead Charlie time to hang the guilty guys out to dry.

Those who had (have) EBTs. Murray (D), Ally, Walter, Souness, Dodds (and 96 others to be taken into consideration). Directors who couldn't or wouldn't do their job. McLelland, Greig, Bain, King, Murray (P).

Stop bleating about others Charlie. Start at home and dump the baggage you bought from the ruins of Rangers. Jardine would be an obvious start.

Edited by thelegendthatis

Somebody buy that man a brolly.

If the fools were clever instead of vain they would have taken poncho's with them! wink.gif

Only vain idiots wear suits or blazers & cotton slacks rather than waterproof clothing when the weather forecast says 'pishing down'.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Still nae OTB. Tam and Stuart I know you visit the site time to time any chance you could hurry those jokers along, hate to miss it, my highlight of the listening week. Makes me think Green and his cronies have got to the beebunsure.gif

If it's no up tomorrow I'll have to call the duty officer at the beeb in 'outraged licence payer ' modebiggrin.gif

or is the wally who uploads seconded to the limpicks bollocks?

The Sportsound podcast site is updated daily whereas OTB podcasts are updated weekly. Don't ask me which day but my guess would be Mondays.

How do you propose that all Third Division fans do that if they are heavily outnumbered by The Rangers bigots?

What are the names of the sectarian songs that you are referring to that Celtic supporters sing at matches?

15xoltk.jpg

you feeling lonely without the other cheek you warty little arse ?

Should be interesting reading in "proper' newspapers tomorrow. Green HAS to be censured for his pathetic outburst. Save money and take your monkey McCoist with you as well ya fuckwit

For instance? There aren't any in Scotland as far as I know.

The Sportsound podcast site is updated daily whereas OTB podcasts are updated weekly. Don't ask me which day but my guess would be Mondays.

The whole show is usually uploaded on the day of broadcast that's what's perplexing me, not even a response letting me know when it will be up. Conspiracy theory anyone?rolleyes.gif