Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Newco, Sevco, The Zombie Rangers, whatever,

the midget killers win through to the next round.

Will their luck hold?

Will they have a licence?

Will they have a manager?

Who can tell?

Tune in again for the next thrilling instalment,

entitled, WATP - We're away to Peterhead. (copyright sumdyelse)

eta Oops!

We're At home To east fife P

Edited by cyderspaceman

I see Charlie Green is at it again saying the reason SPL clubs didn't vote Sevco in was down to bigotry and jealousy from SPL supporters. Here was me thinking it was about not letting a cheating, liquidated club carry on in an unprecedented way as if nothing had changed.

Reminds me of that Celtic fanzine article (or was it the Celtic View) which claimed anyone who disliked Neil Lennon did so purely for religious reasons.

Very ironic that it's the clubs with the two most sectarian fanbases in Scotland who are the ones complaining about being discriminated against for religious reasons.

Oh and I heard some of the Orcs belting out some of the old party favourites at Brechin today. But no doubt Fat Sally will come out and describe the supporters today as "absolutely magnificent" or some other utter guff like that. Good to see nothing's changed.

Yes it was very clear for all to hear. Suggest the authorities close Ibrox for a few games to let it sink in that their disgusting songs are not welcome.

Top-10-Sports-babe-Melanie-Adams.png

But to be honest more chance of me sleeping with her tonight than that happening

I can give you her phone number if you want.8)

I see Charlie Green is at it again saying the reason SPL clubs didn't vote Sevco in was down to bigotry and jealousy from SPL supporters. Here was me thinking it was about not letting a cheating, liquidated club carry on in an unprecedented way as if nothing had changed.

Reminds me of that Celtic fanzine article (or was it the Celtic View) which claimed anyone who disliked Neil Lennon did so purely for religious reasons.

Very ironic that it's the clubs with the two most sectarian fanbases in Scotland who are the ones complaining about being discriminated against for religious reasons.

Oh and I heard some of the Orcs belting out some of the old party favourites at Brechin today. But no doubt Fat Sally will come out and describe the supporters today as "absolutely magnificent" or some other utter guff like that. Good to see nothing's changed.

It was actually some twat from the daily record Anthony hagerty or something similar who said that

What sectarian songs did they sing? I missed it all but have 3 rangers fans who completely deny this being the case. It would suprise md greatly if they were right. Hope the SFL hammer them

They were seen clearly and heard loudly singing The Famine Song. The crowd were being filmed by an officer of the law who was filming with a camcorder and by the BBC cameras filming the match.

It will be interesting to see what the authorities, Police, SFL and SFA do about it. wink.gif

It could easily lead to them not receiving a full SFA licence and the new club being expelled from Scottish football altogether.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

What sectarian songs did they sing? I missed it all but have 3 rangers fans who completely deny this being the case. It would suprise md greatly if they were right. Hope the SFL hammer them

It was the full repertoire of their songs heard clear as day on the tv.

Be interesting if they ask Sally about it as it can be clearly heard.

A friend of mine was working at the game and said when the orcs started singing GSTQ the Brechin fans were booing and it got very heated in the areas where they were close to each other. As he was in the stand behind Sally he says that there is no way that Sally can say he never heard it.

A friend of mine was working at the game and said when the orcs started singing GSTQ the Brechin fans were booing and it got very heated in the areas where they were close to each other. As he was in the stand behind Sally he says that there is no way that Sally can say he never heard it.

Did they sing this verse? Otherwise I don't see the problem, other than the irony of not paying Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs..

From France and Pretender

Great Britain defend her,

Foes let them fall;

From foreign slavery,

Priests and their knavery,

And Popish Reverie,

God save us all.

on RM couple of post about rangers fan who climbed up at floodlight pylon, and started people singing the sash,having praise lavished on his head,though it seems he wasnt on his supporters bus back home, consensus is he is in a cell at brechin police station..

They were seen clearly and heard loudly singing The Famine Song. The crowd were being filmed by an officer of the law who was filming with a camcorder and by the BBC cameras filming the match.

It will be interesting to see what the authorities, Police, SFL and SFA do about it. wink.gif

It could easily lead to them not receiving a full SFA licence and the new club being expelled from Scottish football altogether.

If everybody contiuously submits reports to the FARE Network everytime they're on TV or you witness them singing banned songs at your own ground or Ibroke, they'll continuously keep pushing UEFA, the SFA and Cevco as to what actions they intend to curb/punish it. Remember the Orcs have a chequered historee with UEFA already including various fines, suspended sanctions and having to play behind closed doors.

Anybody can submit a report to FARE using the form here:

http://farenet.org/default.asp?intPageID=7&intArticleID=2449

Been off the radar with all this the last few days.

What sanctions were agreed or was it just a temp license so they could play today?

Also where are sevco getting the cash from to sign guys like Black and keep the like of Alexander, Elbows, Braodfoot and Wallace as well as the cash to keep Ibrox and Murray Park going? Gordon Waddell pretty much asked the same question in the Sunday Mail today.

I saw a wee bit of the first half - despite the game eventually going to extra time it's clear that Sevco have more than enough in them to win a couple of straight promotions - even with McCoist in charge !!

I couldn't help but wonder just how they can afford those wages though, I reckon Sevco could assemble a triple promotion squad for an absolute fraction of what they're paying - I guess it's fair to say that the bigger clubs in the First would progress through the leagues and they must be paying absolute buttons compared to Sevco !

And they've got Ibrox etc. to run as well blink.gif

Bit ironic seeing Lee Wallace play for them as well - a player the Oldco didn't pay for playing for the Newco .... it's absolutley f'ckin bonkers wacko.gif

and Green calling us 'bigots' to boot - you couldn't make it up laugh.gif

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Just sent this email to the SFA..........

Dear sir/madam

I have just been watching on BBC Alba the game between Brechin City and The Rangers.

Can you please confirm that you will be investigating not only the television and radio footage, but also the video recording made by the police (which they were clearly shown doing) and taking action against The Rangers Football Club for the singing of banned songs.

Your association has made it known on many an occasion that it will not stand for such bigotry and that any proof of such action would be severely dealt with. Well the proof was for all to see and hear today, not only by those at the ground, but also those watching and listening at home.

If this is the type of behaviour that we can expect to be the norm from such fans, and not a minority today, then I am afraid that David Longmuir's statement this afternoon that The Rangers fans will be made welcome to the grounds they visit in the SFL, will be yet another ill-judged view of what is going on in Scottish football by the authoritise that are charged with looking after our national game.

You know what you have to do.

BBC Scotland news reported on Charles Green's radio interview, where he apparently said Rangers were 'demoted' to Div 3 due to bigotry.

Surely the SPL / SFA will be hauling him in to ask for an explanation? What price another charge of bringing the game into disrepute?

Are Green and McCoist just plain stupid, or are they deliberately being utter gobshites in an attempt to goad the footballing authorities?