Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I love the fact that McCulloch is celebrating like The Rangers have been great and deserve that. They have ( for a team with 7 internationalists) been fucking rank rotten. I really hope if they get through, they get a first division side like Falkirk or Partick.:D

Challenge Cup 2011-12 (Ramsdens)

Prizefund... £186,000

<br style="font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11.111111640930176px; line-height: 17.77777862548828px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); ">R1 losers... £2,750<br style="font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11.111111640930176px; line-height: 17.77777862548828px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); ">R2 losers... £5,500<br style="font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11.111111640930176px; line-height: 17.77777862548828px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); ">R3 losers... £8,000<br style="font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11.111111640930176px; line-height: 17.77777862548828px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); ">SF losers... £10,000<br style="font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11.111111640930176px; line-height: 17.77777862548828px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); ">Losing Fin... £18,000<br style="font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11.111111640930176px; line-height: 17.77777862548828px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); ">Winning Fin... £28,000 + match v Middlesbrough

How much is McCulloch getting paid? Per week?

Can you please learn how to do a simple quote or copy/paste? It really isn't all that difficult. :)

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Can you please learn how to do a simple quote or copy/paste? It really isn't all that difficult. :)

Baws, thought I'd got shot of that before it was picked apart.

The post comes from another P&B forum - http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/171700-challenge-cup-prize-money/ and was merely pointing out the context of the ultimate goal in winning this cup versus the (probable) winning goal-scorers wages....

Rob's BBC Sportsound quote of the game: "105 year old Brechin against this new Rangers who are only a few weeks old" :lol:

The Orcs on SevcoMedia will be beelin' :D

user_green.pngCHAMPS4LIFE

• Arthur Numan
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• Group:True Blue
  • Rep:1

Posted Today, 03:51 PM

wow 106 year old Brechin against weeks old rangers .... this is a fucking disgrace everyone should be bombing there complaints dept! disgusted at the blatant Taunting of Gers

0<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Taunt on my good man, taunt on...

Neil Alexander taking the ball into the corner of his box to waste time, in extra time, against Brechin, in the Ramsdens Cup....Chortle.

Nice wee earner for a club like Brechin City.... and Goian and Bocanegra looked like they can't wait to get the fcuk out of town.

SEVCO WORKS XI: P1 W1 D0 L0

Lots of positives there this afternoon:

Brechin have a full house, hopefully they've made a few bob there. Played well.

ICBINR were shocking, how much money are some of those idiots on? Lets face it, most of them will be off asap, having had a taste of the lower leagues.

Season tickets sales won't exactly be bolstered by that performance - hope Chasbo's got the cash ready for D & P on Tuesday.

The sight of McCoist getting drookit.

I'd happily fund Brechin's attempt to get that result overturned, due to ineligible/incorrectly registered players being fielded by Sevco.

Fcuk me, with that "team" on the field "cheating since the 80's"FC should have won by at least 6...........

And probably STILL on more wages than 3 of the SPL "smaller" teams combined?

Raging? Bitter? Frustrated? Yuuuuuuuup!

Sorry Poz, but that surely counts as a draw given it finished even over the 90 minutes...

Come on.... a great result for a lower league side - with Broadfoot in it, away to a higher ranked opponent. Rest assured, many Divison 1 teams will be hoping they avoid Sevco Works XI in the Ramsdens Cup 2nd round draw tomorrow following that display over 120 minutes.

They may have just scraped a win,but we must ask ourselves in all honesty,just how many orcs will put up with this standard of football every week. I expect to see more tumbleweed than fans at Ibrokes in the coming weeks,that is of course if they managed to stay around that long.

Come on.... a great result for a lower league side - with Broadfoot in it, away to a higher ranked opponent. Rest assured, many Divison 1 teams will be hoping they avoid Sevco Works XI in the Ramsdens Cup 2nd round draw tomorrow following that display over 120 minutes.

I'm all for talking up the underdog, but when when i fancy a flutter andI look at the recent form, I like to know its accurate!

Neil Alexander taking the ball into the corner of his box to waste time, in extra time, against Brechin, in the Ramsdens Cup....Chortle.

Nice wee earner for a club like Brechin City.... and Goian and Bocanegra looked like they can't wait to get the fcuk out of town.

SEVCO WORKS XI: P1 W1 D0 L0

That wasn't a win it was a draw. Ask your bookie