Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can anyone enlighten us that missed it, just exactly what the fud said!

Where to start? People in UEFA have told him that what's happened to Rangers is unprecedented, he thinks some of the business decisions taken by the clubs have been abominable (think that was the term he used), and of course the wee nugget that the decision to kick Rangers out (his terms, not mine) of the SPL was driven by bigotry.

I'm sure the full interview will be available later, I certainly hope so.

Where to start? People in UEFA have told him that what's happened to Rangers is unprecedented, he thinks some of the business decisions taken by the clubs have been abominable (think that was the term he used), and of course the wee nugget that the decision to kick Rangers out (his terms, not mine) of the SPL was driven by bigotry.

I'm sure the full interview will be available later, I certainly hope so.

Cheerz Mozam

Must be a kick in the stones for Hearts supporters and the club watching Lee Wallace showing he is a capable player and his continued appearances for Sevco despite Hearts losing the player for which they have not been compensated for watching TCFKR being liquidated they can still call on his services while Hearts are still owed this money.

Well not much has changed,same Union Jacks,same pish sectarian songs,coaches still wearing the 5 stars,rubbish football from overpaid players...only real difference is the division.

Excuse me if i missed something,but have Bocanegra and Goian now signed on as Newco Rangers players,they both were being linked with moves away only a week or 2 back.

Funniest moment for me was when they interviewed fat Sally,and the music playing was Stevie Wonders superstitious....Very superstitious, writing's on the wall Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall.

I'm sure Irn Bru will have thoughts on an SFL club appearing in a live televised game without their logo on their sleeves.

Seeing Andy Cameron, Sandy Jardine, and Chuck Green in club ties, greetin' in a wee shoebox of a main stand as their defence parted like the red sea is.....

pleasing. 8)

Think the authorities should punish these diddies for the songs their fans sing

I mean, these rules only apply to diddies so spl big teams are spared..

MEGALOLZ. @ Alexander, Goian, Bocanegra, Broadfoot, Wallace, McKay, Black, Hutton, Macleod, Little, McCulloch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonderful to see the captain of the mighty USA plying his trade at this level. Some international careers might be ending here. Mind you, in Kirk Clubfoots case it aint a bad thing :lol:

Now lets play a game.

Guess the wages.. I have to assume that Wallace, Bocanegra, Goian, McCulloch, Alexander, MacKay, Hutton, Macleod & Clubfoot are all on SPL wages as they have TUPE over to Sevco.

Black REPORTED to be on £7000 pw :ph34r:

Little.........................................£2000 pw

Clubfoot..................................£5000pw??

Wallace...................................£10,000pw??

Bocanegra..............................£10,000pw??

Goian......................................£10,000pw??

McCulloch..............................£5000pw??

Aleander.................................£5000pw??

MacCleod...............................£1000pw??

Hutton.....................................£1000pw??

MacKay...................................£1000pw??

4x subbies on £750pw??

I make that £60,000 per week in wages just for those 14 donkeys.. Does anyone actually have more accurate figures??

Oh and listening to Charlie boy there. Was that a wee dig at Fat sally already???:o

MEGALOLZ. @ Alexander, Goian, Bocanegra, Broadfoot, Wallace, McKay, Black, Hutton, Macleod, Little, McCulloch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonderful to see the captain of the mighty USA plying his trade at this level. Some international careers might be ending here. Mind you, in Kirk Clubfoots case it aint a bad thing :lol:

Now lets play a game.

Guess the wages.. I have to assume that Wallace, Bocanegra, Goian, McCulloch, Alexander, MacKay, Hutton, Macleod & Clubfoot are all on SPL wages as they have TUPE over to Sevco.

Black REPORTED to be on £7000 pw :ph34r:

Little.........................................£2000 pw

Clubfoot..................................£5000pw??

Wallace...................................£10,000pw??

Bocanegra..............................£10,000pw??

Goian......................................£10,000pw??

McCulloch..............................£5000pw??

Aleander.................................£5000pw??

MacCleod...............................£1000pw??

Hutton.....................................£1000pw??

MacKay...................................£1000pw??

4x subbies on £750pw??

I make that £60,000 per week in wages just for those 14 donkeys.. Does anyone actually have more accurate figures??

Oh and listening to Charlie boy there. Was that a wee dig at Fat sally already???:o

Yes that was a little dig at Sally. Green hates Sally for his support of Walters fake bid

When the dust settles and green feels the orcs will let him away with it , aunt Sally will be oot the door a disgraced embarrassed and unemployable muppet.

Edited by Leepylee