Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Celtic FC is a club which is open and welcoming to all, you'll find absolutely no bigotry at Celtic Park, the home of Glasgows only SPL club, in their 125th year of unbroken history.

Yet you still have a pop at Rangers - this is what I mean the whole Old Firm existence is based around hatred and antagonism rather than something positive.

Yes other teams have rivalries but usually not involving things that happened centuries ago.

I'm not saying all the fans are bigoted but I'm sick to the back teeth of people from my town trying to put local supporters down when they don't even attend the games themselves.

Again I don't see this from any other teams supporters - how can you take the moral highground when you don't live near Glasgow and suddenly started supporting the team at the top of the league?

It's a massive problem and will never be sorted unless one of them goes under permanently.

Whats with all the spite and hatred?

The new tv deal featuring the famous Glasgow Rangers has probably saved most of the SIL (spl) clubs from going down the tubes.

Show a little respect folks.

Respect needs to be earned and should be reciprocal. You. like most of the rest of the followers of the football side of sevco and their predecessors Rangers (deceased 2012) have shown nothing that is even remotely close to respect towards anyone.

Try starting with acceptance of the wrongdoings of the club formerly known as rangers and the massive these have had on everyone else. Follow up with a sincere apology. Put pressure on those who daily spew out their bile and encourage fans of the sevco rangers to blame everyone but their club and themselves for their misfortune to face the reality of the situation and have a little humility.

Then my son you and your kind might start to earn respect.

..........and relax

There was a bit of a whoops moment there.

Edited by westcoast

Yet you still have a pop at Rangers - this is what I mean the whole Old Firm existence is based around hatred and antagonism rather than something positive.

Yes other teams have rivalries but usually not involving things that happened centuries ago.

I'm not saying all the fans are bigoted but I'm sick to the back teeth of people from my town trying to put local supporters down when they don't even attend the games themselves.

Again I don't see this from any other teams supporters - how can you take the moral highground when you don't live near Glasgow and suddenly started supporting the team at the top of the league?

It's a massive problem and will never be sorted unless one of them goes under permanently.

I never mentioned our now defunct rivals at all?

I'm not aware of any huge numbers of people living in Dunfermline who 'put down' the fans of Dunermline, maybe you are just misinterpreting a bit of friendly batter?

It's only natural that a club like Celtic attracts supporters from far and wide. Celtic FC are currently the strongest side in Scottish football, it's only natural that people who may have no particular club, but who may just choose to watch certain teams, would be attracted to Celtic. It doesn't necessarily mean that they don't turn out to watch other teams too.

Rangers FC have gone under permanently, they're gone, they no longer exist. If some other club wishes to pretend that they're our now defunct rivals, well, good luck to them, but they're not, and never will be, our rivals.

tl;dr stop blaming us we've done nothing wrong.

Edited by GlasgowCeltic.org

Celtic FC is a club which is open and welcoming to all, you'll find absolutely no bigotry at Celtic Park, the home of Glasgows only SPL club, in their 125th year of unbroken history.

Lets deal with one hideous institution at a time rolleyes.gif

Aye, and we're not rangers either. Dry your eyes, son - your business partners are coming back soon - MARK MY WORDS (thanks, Traytor).

Now try defining your club as something other than "not them". It might take a while, but you'll get there if you try. wink.gif

For the most Allys saying the same thing that most fans on here are saying about Doncaster and Regan, whats the problem?

Aslo this quote sums it up for me ""And having said they don't want us - they do want a bigger share of the TV money that our presence will bring to the SFL and its clubs. Never mind sporting integrity - where is the moral integrity there"

Spot on Ally, spot on.

Different timezone, so I'm posting miles behind, but seriously, you're trying to claim the moral integrity high ground ?

Your source?

:lol:

Former student friend from University (that's like a big school with "hard" stuff to learn and understand, in case you dinna know the term) who works in a position in Scottish football to be aware of these things "first hand"

Obviously I can't name her/him

Edited by Raidernation

I'm tempted to put my life savings on Rangers still being in the 3rd next season. The 'Curse of Traynor' will strike again!

Drifted to 13/2 not to win it ;)

I'm tempted to put my life savings on Rangers still being in the 3rd next season. The 'Curse of Traynor' will strike again!

Save your cash unless they win the euromillions rollover they wont be there next month

Blacks an odious little man and it's probably only by good fortune that one of his many reckless tackles haven't ended some other players career.

If anybody's going to be on the end of a career finishing tackle then it really couldn't happen to a nicer individual than Black IMO.

Come on there are plenty of odious footballers I can think of plenty but would never consider an end to someones career through injury as justice.

I bet any player who has had to give up the game due to injury would be horrified at that sort of attitude.

There is enough to dislike about Sevco without seeking an individual who has only joined them as they are paying more and giving him a longer contract than any other club was willing to do. Perhaps that should be where your anger is placed.

I would have thought Hearts feel more aggrieved about Lee Wallace continuing to play for Sevco while paying Black X amount a week.

With no redundancies it looks like the actions of the past will soon be affecting the present especially when then don't know what revenue they can rely on.

OrcTalk

They want to sign women players :lol:

I know it sounds ridiculous, but team GB look like they have some decent players and this might be a chance for us to be a world leader by giving one a chance. Even if/when it doesn't work out, at least we could say we gave one a chance and im sure we would still win the majority of games with one in our team in div 3. I think the vodka I have drunk today may be influencing my though process, but it might not be a bad idea and with shagger gone, she would probably be safe.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=233254

Sure it would've been mentioned here at the time, but listening to Sportsound on my way to the game about 2:30pm... how innocent stroke naieve is Chris McLaughlin?

And how much of w*nker is Jim Traynor...

... not just his stuff about "mark my words - they'll be in SPL next season" (this is Traynor who has been wrong at every turn), but also his ludicrous bit about "the fans are in charge - and look at where we are". Utter t*sser.

Sure it would've been mentioned here at the time, but listening to Sportsound on my way to the game about 2:30pm... how innocent stroke naieve is Chris McLaughlin?

And how much of w*nker is Jim Traynor...

... not just his stuff about "mark my words - they'll be in SPL next season" (this is Traynor who has been wrong at every turn), but also his ludicrous bit about "the fans are in charge - and look at where we are". Utter t*sser.

As I said earlier, I honestly think Traynor's lost it a bit.

Today he was talking rubbish which is hardly a new thing. However, he was so sneering and so daft in what he was saying that it was almost as if he knew he was talking rubbish, but didn't care and was just saying it anyway. Maybe the battering his reputation's recently suffered has taken a toll.