Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anyone outside of the U.K. able to get Radio Scotland online?

I usually can but it's giving me the auld "for contractural reasons.." guff. mad.gif

Think it's because of the Olympics - BBC radio subject to extra territorial restrictions.

I know you can do it using a proxy server (used to live abroad). Not techy enough to give you instructions, but it's pretty straightforward.

Google is your friend rolleyes.gif

Was in a bun pub last night wi a bun mate and i obviously took the p&b diddy team stance on all things sevco. I got hit with the scottish football will die, 90 minute bigot but i'm okay, it's an institution and the big hoose must stay open pishflaps. I responded with sevco is a wee diddy 3rd division team and you and your other cheeks sectarian keech is of no interest to modern man, I grabbed my man bag and guyliner and walked out of there with my head held high...now of to watch the ton destroy the mark yardley pie eating select 11.

Usually listen to Off The Ball in the week on iplayer but wish I'd tuned in here.

Some of Cosgrove's spats with guys like McPherson and Spiers have been excellent. These are the type of creeps that smother their arrogance and bias in supposedly rational arguments (ie tabloid populist myth and lies). Cosgrove has completely clamped them each time. Can not wait to see what he does with a full blown "we arra peepil" orc nutjob like Cameron.

The best thing about this whole situation is the disparity between Old Firm tabloid coverage (including BBC) and the actual facts. It makes it so easy to shut up bleeting, tiniest violen in the world playing Rangers fuds who want to lecture you about how "everyone needs tha rainjurrs, Scottish football will become LOI, Rangers are the victims here" etc. It's the only viewpoint they've been conditioned to hear and the slightest disagreement always provides sensational levels of SEETHE.

Greenock Rover- You'll like this one....

Guy texts in-"Cameron is just like the rest of them, no humility after cheating their way to titles over 10 years".

Cameron-"How have we cheated?"

Cowan-"Eh, you bought players you couldn't afford".

Cue Cameron stuttering all over the shop.

Lolololol, awesome! Such a fanny, in fact, Simply The Best!

Who the f**k is Andy Cameron? His voice makes me think he's the "the big hoose must stay open" boy.

"Andy Cameron, on the radio, nice to know that you've got a friend", went his jingle, as I recall. He had a hilarious Radio Scotland show that was on before Sportsound back in the late eighties. And when I say hilarious, I mean shit.

On 28/07/2012 at 11:23, GreenockRover said:

Dual contracts and EBT's can't " go away" too much is already known about them and if Regan/Doncaster try to "manage" this issue into a darkened cupboard then they are sadly mistaken and would be laying themselves wide open to charges of corruption and wifull neglect of their responsibilities.

Whereas their secret dealings to try and shoe-horn Rangers into SFL1, pursuit of SFL TV rights, and holding lengthy "negotiations" with Rangers about transferring the membership, have layed themselves wide open to accusations of...?

I'm sure we're all bracing ourselves for the promised "social unrest", "unviable option", "slow lingering death" and "£3M TV deal", too.

Anything could happen.

Edited by HibeeJibee

OYF!! Andy Cameron says he's gonny check P&B out. Ya fuckin dancer...

Won't hold my breath, doubt he knows how to use the interweb on one of those new fangled computer deelies.

Was in a bun pub last night wi a bun mate and i obviously took the p&b diddy team stance on all things sevco. I got hit with the scottish football will die, 90 minute bigot but i'm okay, it's an institution and the big hoose must stay open pishflaps. I responded with sevco is a wee diddy 3rd division team and you and your other cheeks sectarian keech is of no interest to modern man, I grabbed my man bag and guyliner and walked out of there with my head held high...now of to watch the ton destroy the mark yardley pie eating select 11.

:lol: :lol: :lol: