Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm wondering what to think at this stage. No one appears to be very happy, which normally suggests the pitch is right, if a compromise was what was being sought. However, this only works if the titles etc go.

I'm troubled that the EBTs etc will quietly disappear as the diddy attention turns to the season.

I've already said I won't be back at Palmy until a full public apology is issued and the Board changes. I'm getting close to packing it in altogether, which leaves me with the juniors or English footie.

From my perspective, I'm just hoping something turns up to save the game.

Edited by Team Bible

I'm wondering what to think at this stage. No one appears to be very happy, which normally suggests the pitch is right, if a compromise was what was being sought. However, this only works if the titles etc go.

I'm troubled that the EBTs etc will quietly disappear as the diddy attention turns to the season.

I've already said I won't be back at Palmy until a full public apology is issued and the Board changes. I'm getting close to packing it in altogether, which leaves me with the juniors or English footie.

From my perspective, I'm just hoping something turns up to save the game.

I wouldn't expect you to be at Palmerston any time soon then. It's evident what those at the top are about. People like Gilmour and Johnston are probably not untypical of the lower end SPL coat-tail-grabbers and then there is your own club. There is little scope for bottom up rebellion in Scotland. If everyone just gets on with doing what they have always done (watching football and being fed by the weegie media) then you're fvcked.

Auchinleck are a decent alternative ...

Dual contracts and EBT's can't " go away" too much is already known about them and if Regan/Doncaster try to "manage" this issue into a darkened cupboard then they are sadly mistaken and would be laying themselves wide open to charges of corruption and wifull neglect of their responsibilities.

Part of me actually hopes they try it. ... B-)

I'm a Glens man masel!

I suspect you may be right. And that is making me very sad. It should make me mad.

Lesser of 2 evils! I would be very sad too if my club put me in a position where I had to walk away from them because I couldn't trust them.

I dont know if Green can be trusted yet, but I am sure Car Salesman is not on his CV

I heard Evans Halshaw wouldn't employ him on the grounds that his ethical standards and pronounced air of shadiness fell well below what they expect from their staff.

And while I'm on a wee rant ...

"Social unrest"

Regan - you absolute fuckin w****r.

Surely the death of rangers in all it's forms is the key to ENDING social unrest in Scotland.

Imagine the country 20 years from now if rangers and sevco both vanished. Go on, 20 years from now picture it, schools, media, housing estates, factory's etc

Surely the death of rangers in all it's forms is the key to ENDING social unrest in Scotland.

Imagine the country 20 years from now if rangers and sevco celtic both vanished. Go on, 20 years from now picture it, schools, media, housing estates, factory's etc

No charge..rolleyes.gif

Guest Pampered Adolescent

Imagine the country 20 years from now if rangers and sevco both vanished. Go on, 20 years from now picture it, schools, media, housing estates, factory's etc

I actually see things differently regarding the schools. It's the 'other side' I see the problems with. Plenty Roman Catholics in England, other than the port cities they don't tend to require their own schools. It's not really a debate for this thread, just an observation from Scotland's nearest neighbour.

Back on topic, McCoist is a loathsome creature. To think, alledgedly, that Sue Barker was getting pumped from this git when she could have had six inches from Sir Cliff.....

Or maybe not.....

Regards

PA