Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I know Dens has hosted Scottish League Cup finals, full Scottish international football and the Scottish Challenge Cup final :lol:

Does that count? :rolleyes:

Hey, I was taking the piss out of the Sevco fan who was criticising the Dundee grounds - wasn't meant to be a dig at the Dees!

OMG he wants to join us too? Even Ian Black and Craig Beattie could do a better Job than him surely?

don't call me Shirley.

f**k knows why either of those two Scottish Cup winners would want to waste their talents in the bottom tier of Scottish football.

Actually they appeared in a League Cup final at Dens against Dundee United so you are wrong! :P

My link

You got horsed 3-0 on your own ground in a League Cup Final ! laugh.gif

Seriously...why was it played there ? Doesn't say it was a replay.....

1343416177[/url]' post='6472263']

My BIG team is not Croatia thank you very much

As someone with a longstanding affection for the Vatreni (despite the occasional awful moment involving Dado Prso and/or fascists) I rather hope you change your avatar soon so poor Croatia isn't tarred by association with your feeble banter and sad deflections.

Rangers NA VRBE!

Actually, that's a bit harsh mebbe. Ok, way too harsh.

Due to the Prso and Jelavic connection but are a good footballing side and made England fail to qualify for Euro 2008 :D

I knew it be one of those reasons :P

he wont tell me why he likes croatia so he better no answer you.:angry:

Croatia is a kafflik country, strange choice *sniff sniff *

Probably has something to do with Jelly-bitch, playing in red white and a little blue and he thought was where cromagnons came from....

:whistle:

You couldn't make this shit up. They are meant to be kicking off in about 30 hours ffs

Kicking off their mortal coil would be preferable. Humiliation in front of a hedge will have to suffice ;)

You got horsed 3-0 on your own ground in a League Cup Final ! laugh.gif

Seriously...why was it played there ? Doesn't say it was a replay.....

For once the blazers got their Glasgow blinkers off and realised the fans would rather play it in their own city. Think the choice of ground was on the toss of a coin.

No-one took the huff and went to the Court of Session about that, there were no stabbings, kick-off wasn't brought forward to avoid violence, A&E wasn't full, there were no bus loads of glory hunters (apart from the usual Arabs from East Angus dry.gif )just football and a big crowd.

Imagine that, MSM OF apologists. Needless to say the blazers quickly put their blinkers back on...

You couldn't make this shit up. They are meant to be kicking off in about 30 hours ffs

Totally agree. Has anything actually been sorted out today, other than what STV "understands" or "believes"? Where's Thomo or Spencey when you need them?

For once the blazers got their Glasgow blinkers off and realised the fans would rather play it in their own city. Think the choice of ground was on the toss of a coin.

No-one took the huff and went to the Court of Session about that, there were no stabbings, kick-off wasn't brought forward to avoid violence, A&E wasn't full, there were no bus loads of glory hunters (apart from the usual Arabs from East Angus dry.gif )just football and a big crowd.

Imagine that, MSM OF apologists. Needless to say the blazers quickly put their blinkers back on...

yeh....no place for common sense thinking in Scottish football.

wink.gif

Hey, I was taking the piss out of the Sevco fan who was criticising the Dundee grounds - wasn't meant to be a dig at the Dees!

You will has my gate money next year when we play in a friendly up there :)

Edited just to clarify, not you personally............ but The Mighty Smokies :)

Edited by BlueDee