Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If they lose 2-1 we can all just pretend the fakers scored 3 so they go through to the next round.

We can't live without them.

Must remember to buy my big club top soon..

No neeed to let everyone know about your fantasys ;)

ssshhh......how the f**k did you guess ?

I've been trying to suppress my fantasy of Jim Traynor fully clad in the full Rangers kit sucking off Sir David Murray after Chick Young has fully utilised his supreme fluffing skills.

am I that transparent ?

Play nice. I could easily nip over my garden fence and give one of your 'signing targets' a sneaky boot on the hip area.

We offered you cash a few times to do that and now are you offering it up for free? :o

That's enough about your drug addled posts, answer the question?

Who's your BIG team?

in fairness the Glasgow Blues may be the only team playing at Ibrox this coming season ! biggrin.gif

Edited by sjc

I noticed that the jerseys.are getting sold cheap at jjb according to an advert seen in the Evening Times today.

Coupled with DJ's thoughts on Robbie Savage and Greegsy's disloyalty it was actually quite entertaining for once.

Saw a fat baldy lad in the park with wee arra peoples new top. Poor b*****d also looked like Kris Boyd, perma-scowl and everything.....

We really should go easy on these Newco Rangers fans on here. It must be pretty humiliating to go from "Seria A star set to join Gers" to "washed up alky geordie set for Ibrox return"

It'll be a pretty humbling experience for them to accept even the mediocre standard of player we've all had to put up with.......that's if they ever get a licence !

I know Dens has hosted Scottish League Cup finals, full Scottish international football and the Scottish Challenge Cup final :lol:

Does that count? :rolleyes:

just a pity Dundee were never playing in any of those games eh ?! tongue.gif

I noticed that the jerseys.are getting sold cheap at jjb according to an advert seen in the Evening Times today.

Coupled with DJ's thoughts on Robbie Savage and Greegsy's disloyalty it was actually quite entertaining for once.

Saw a fat baldy lad in the park with wee arra peoples new top. Poor b*****d also looked like Kris Boyd, perma-scowl and everything.....

what did that fat c**t have to say ?

We really should go easy on these Newco Rangers fans on here. It must be pretty humiliating to go from "Seria A star set to join Gers" to "washed up alky geordie set for Ibrox return"

It'll be a pretty humbling experience for them to accept even the mediocre standard of player we've all had to put up with.......that's if they ever get a licence !

They can shut up shop and through the keys away if the wife beating, alky coke head Geordie turns up with his 4 pack, kfc and fishing rod.....