Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hope that's a ruse 'cos they'll be on here detecting.

Hmmmm, considering my earlier post, probably not on here.

They don't want to know what anyone else thinks. Sad fvcks.

It does their head in trying to work out who all the infil-traitors are. They have spies on here who report back to head-banger office telling them about everything we post. I was public enemy No 1 last weekend but they still don't know if I have an account or not. I would call it mind-games but how is that possible when you're dealing with empty skulls? :lol:

As good as it is, why is this thread still on the go in the SPL forum? The Gretna and Livi threads were all punted to the third when they went tits up.

As the circus is still ongoing, it's probably still relevant to this thread.

Hopefully, the SFA will have grown a set of balls by tomorrow, sorted out the whole sorry saga for good and this whole thread can be punted down to where it belongs.........

What rumours? I'm seeing mixed whispers and winks both ways.

i can't believe its not Rangers tippexed over on SFL website, rumours Brechin game postponed and that Spartans have been given the wink that there may be a vacancy to fill.

'Course, its just Twitter chat - but given that Chasbo Green said membership was all sorted, things normally tend to go the other way once he's made a pronouncement.

Read in todays daily record hotline a lovely caller saying he can't wait for the SPL to go tits up without a cheating club to finance it.

The irony was this caller was in amongst several sevco fans wanting the blood lust to stop.

It seems we've to stop picking on them so they can enjoy everyone else's downfall.

Edited by Gaz FFC

i can't believe its not Rangers tippexed over on SFL website, rumours Brechin game postponed and that Spartans have been given the wink that there may be a vacancy to fill.

'Course, its just Twitter chat - but given that Chasbo Green said membership was all sorted, things normally tend to go the other way once he's made a pronouncement.

Has Chassa said anything that's true yet?

I love reading anything he says and waiting a few days to hear its nonsense.

On another note, if Twitter says its true that's good enough for me.

As good as it is, why is this thread still on the go in the SPL forum? The Gretna and Livi threads were all punted to the third when they went tits up.

Aw c'mon - this is not a time to be pedantic. It's a time to celebrate again and again and again.

It should remain here until the cheating snatches worm their way back up in to the top division. Because it's going to rumble on for years and years.

Then when they get there we can abuse them all over again.

Tweet tweet

The S.F.L.@OFFICIAL_SFL Please note the http://scottishfootballleague.com website is being updated at the present time. League tables fixtures etc are therefore not complete

Ihr ago.:angry:

Didna say that when I was on about 5 mins ago??

And on here...

http://www.scottishf...e-cup/fixtures/

15:05Brechin CityvGlebe Park

Win laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

WTF !! Last I looked there was talk of them having the licence now they have been eradicated from the fixture list. Is this the clear message by the authorities that if Sevco don't fall into line then they are out.

If so it is a fine piece of brinkmanship by Regan I wonder who is pulling the strings ?

WTF !! Last I looked there was talk of them having the licence now they have been eradicated from the fixture list. Is this the clear message by the authorities that if Sevco don't fall into line then they are out.

If so it is a fine piece of brinkmanship by Regan I wonder who is pulling the strings ?

This is just turning into some kind of farce.

1343347136[/url]' post='6469928']

Must confess I didn't expect this, but my understanding is the shadowy figure behind the scenes is Patriarch Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church.

Legatt will be so confused.

It's been a fucking farce for months!

We were only at Scottish football levels before the SFL vote, we're now attaining the "world class" tag.