Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hideous !!!!!!!

What about some pictures of really fit chearleaders ( with some witty anti sevco caption?)

Im sure the rest of the train would appreciate that more than those freaks!

Can we play the old Killie game of sending on the cheerleaders, letting the away fans grade them on "do-ability", and then announce they've got an average age of fourteen? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

He was,he was nabbed outside a nightclub singing songs about the Pope and the IRA.

He now faces being punished by Rangers. A spokesman said: “The club condemns all forms of sectarianism and anti-social behaviour.

Must be a new policy glad they have turned a corner unsure.gif

Given what has gone on so far, i agree that that is what is likely to happen if they don't get agreement - just watch this space............

To be honest, i think Brechin would probably accept that. They'll probably make more from that game than they will if they win the fucking competition.

It does rather beg the question though, why the fucking hell have they yet again pushed things right to the cut off point? I am of course assuming that they will submit an application at the last minute. Also, if the stripping of titles is the sticking point in this entire process now, i'm surprised that Green hasn't just accepted it, unless of course he's up to something else. He already knows the fans are turning against him, and he doesn't strike me as the type of guy to really give a f**k. I'd have thought he'd be quite happy to accept it and crack on with the football.

Or alternatively, the Brechin game could just be rescheduled to a later date if talks are ongoing with any prospect of an agreement.

Any compen go Brechin's way in that eventuality?

If so, paid by whom?

I see McGregor has finally signed for Besiktas

Can we play the old Killie game of sending on the cheerleaders, letting the away fans grade them on "do-ability", and then announce they've got an average age of fourteen? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

To be fair one or two clubs never STARTED to rate do ability UNTILL they found out there age

Wonder how the St Mirren fans feel now that they know their club policy includes signing publicly known bigots ?

Gutted that we couldn't find some racists, wife beaters, rapists, drunk drivers and suchlike who seem to find gigs with English sides...

1343325119[/url]' post='6468594']

The last article that i can find with Roddy Forsyth's name at the top is this one: http://www.telegraph...eltic-fans.html

I never like to wish anyone to lose their job, but I'll make an exception in Forsyth's case. Truly wretched journalist, just as bad as Traynor etc. but with the cloak (tattered as it may be in the current era) of writing for a proper broadsheet. He was one of the irst, if not the first, to reveal the names of the panel after Ally's rant and has in general been about as objective and informative as Russia Today's coverage of an Ukrainian election throughout the saga.

Get thee to a hunnery, Roddy.

I remember shouting obscenities at a girl troupe at a Scot v Eng game.

(I was only about 16 so it's not as bad as it sounds.)

However a few years ago in a pub I was talking to a lady who was a

friend of a friend and she had been one of them.

Ayr Majorettes?

And yes. Still doable.:rolleyes:

eta just remembered the song, "get it up ye while yer young"

getting belted out. Hopefully they didn't understand.

Edited by cyderspaceman

To be honest, i think Brechin would probably accept that. They'll probably make more from that game than they will if they win the fucking competition.

It does rather beg the question though, why the fucking hell have they yet again pushed things right to the cut off point? I am of course assuming that they will submit an application at the last minute. Also, if the stripping of titles is the sticking point in this entire process now, i'm surprised that Green hasn't just accepted it, unless of course he's up to something else. He already knows the fans are turning against him, and he doesn't strike me as the type of guy to really give a f**k. I'd have thought he'd be quite happy to accept it and crack on with the football.

I'm certain Green's doing a bravado stunt to get the orcs support.Publicly stating he's doing everything to retain all their history without title stripping whilst deep down he knows he's going to have to accept any conditions at the last minute in his knees most likely.But to the orcs he will have been seen to fight the conspiratorial SFA tooth and nail and was held at ransom and blackmailed into what the orcs will call an illegal sanction imposed on their glorious illustrious 140 year dignified history.

Not only that if he does accept their tainted history with titles and cups stripped from them ! is he libel to any further punishment further down the line by UEFA and other orginisations that played Rangers in Europe ? can the SPL clubs and some other SFL clubs that played them also take him to court over lost revenue and possible honours ?.

If above can happen then they are going bust by possible crippling court costs never mind paying players and stadium running costs for next season.

Prior to admin it was reported that the non playing staff numbered around a hundred and if they could just punt them I'm sure Lloyd's would have insisted on that whilst sdm was there. These will include vital admin security legal it maintenance and other operational staffing that are required to fun facilities as complex as ibrox and mp. There will be requirements for the number and qualifications of people required just to evacuate a building holding fifty thousand people. Yes smaller clubs survive on smaller income but they have vastly smaller infrastructures. Its a bit like asking a tesco Superstore to survive on the same income as a corner shop. The corner shop only needs a couple people behind the counter but the tesco still needs management cleaners security maintenance shelf stackers gass leccy business rates etc no matter what income there is. Even if they could punt tuped staff...where is the cash to pay redundancies?

Again thanks - you're a lot more clued up than me on such matters.

Honestly, what would you predict then? Am I right in assuming that you're saying they'll go bust again very soon, unless they get huge gates (or outside investment)?

Just from some quick investigation of details Newco will have the following to Pay:

Ibrox

Business Rates = 1,916,000 * £0.458 = £877,528

Water (if not metered) = £156.16 + 1,916,000 * £0.03 = £57,636.16

Waste (if not metered) = £174.34 + 1,916,000 * £0.04976 = £95,514.50

Property drainage £1,916,000 * £0.02671 = £51,176.36

Roads drainage £1,916,000 * £0.01715 = £32,859.40

Ibrox Total Rates + Water + Sewage = £1,114,714.42

Auchenhowie

Business Rates = 598,500 * £0.458 = £274113

Water (if not metered) = £156.16 + 598,500 * £0.03 = £18111.16

Waste (if not metered) = £174.34 + 598,500 * £0.04976 = £29,955.70

Property drainage £598,500 * £0.02671 = £15985.935

Roads drainage £598,500 * £0.01715 = £10264.275

Auchenhowie Total Rates + Water + Sewage = £348,430.07

Total Rates + Water + Sewage = £1,463,144.49

Additionally, some figures that have been extrapolated (annualised) from the administrators report

Facility Costs / Repairs and Maintenance £594,480.33

Lease / Hire Purchase Payments £920,674.93

Software Licences/Trademarks £298,215.74

Merchant Services Commission/Charges £60,861.07

Medical Costs £24,836.10

Security / Policing £1,382,590.48

Refund on Policing (no old firm games) -£670,955.88

Total £2,610,702.76

There we have £4m of expenses without wages, pensions, utilities (gas, electric), hospitality etc.

Throw in the reported wages of the players Rangers currently have and their potential signings, you surely have to wonder if those behind the club and their fans are putting faith into nothing more than a pipe dream. With figures such as those listed, on top of wages then you have to question the sustainability of the operation. Feasibly, it could lead to another administration. I'm not a financial expert within the matter, I won't claim to know what is going to happen next. However, it would seem plausible that this could truly rip everything apart at this stage with these figures. With the season starting, surely if SevCo were to go into administration, they'd incur a points deduction of some variety. Would they get Haudit and Daudit back in again? Surely any administrator would be forced to look at cutting back the wage budgets. Should be interesting times ahead. Really struggling to see how these figures and the wage bill will be managed other than through investment, which looks to be a struggle in itself.

Please tell me you are having a laugh. dry.gif

I would say that a postponement is inevitable. Those that need to make the important decisions do not have the cojones to do so. Christ knows what'll they'll do if they can't resolve it in time for the first league match.

I'm not sure there's a date available to postpone it to, unless it just goes to next midweek. The 2nd Round of the Challenge Cup is on the 14th/15th August. Brechin have their League Cup tie against Stenhousemuir on the 4th August, and Sevco have their tie against East Fife on the 7th. Both have scheduled league fixtures on the 11th.

Average age of 14 you say? In Killie? Hope you provided a creche for their weans!!!

The SFL kicks off this weekend just because its a cup game makes no differance. If NEWCO are not members of the SFA by tomorrow night, then Brechin will get a bye.

The 3rd division will then go as a 9 team league as it will be to late to get another team in to take NEWCO's place.

Best I could do:

sevco2.jpg

For a second there I thought I was looking at Kyle Lafferty :o but then thought that's a better looking fanny than him :lol: both I'd like to fcuk ! one would be in the hospital from a severe beating and the other one WELL ! :whistle

Before anyone posts why beat up the woman :lol:.

Edited by hellbhoy