Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anything decent happen today? Is tomorrow the cut off date for sevco? Theyre cutting it finer than Regan's cock.

Nowt - and tomorrow isn't really a cut off. The rule was that Sevco had 14 days to apply for SFA membership after being accepted to the SFL.......the STV piece the other day was at pains to point out that is was a widespread misconception that they had 14 days to be approved for SFL membership after the SFL acceptance.

On another topic, any word yet on the date for Sevco's friendly with Olympiacos? Remember that Chas flew to Greece last week for a haircut to arrange it. :lol:

Rangersmedia gone a bit quiet the now. Wonder if it has anything to do with the engerland, oops sorry TEAM GB game starting soon.

There wont be a dry eye in the house as they stand in their living rooms, hand on the 5 stars, bellowing out God save the queen.

COME ON SENEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the Greeks certainly know a thing or two about being skint. Birds of a feather and all that

Maybe Cevco can play Omypiacos at Murray Park behind closed doors like they did with Albion Rovers since they've no licence to do anything else :lol:

Nowt - and tomorrow isn't really a cut off. The rule was that Sevco had 14 days to apply for SFA membership after being accepted to the SFL.......the STV piece the other day was at pains to point out that is was a widespread misconception that they had 14 days to be approved for SFL membership after the SFL acceptance.

On another topic, any word yet on the date for Sevco's friendly with Olympiacos? Remember that Chas flew to Greece last week for a haircut to arrange it. :lol:

Is this one of those great stories akin to the Bury Rangers , one insolvent institution with a dubious history of tax avoidance leaving a trail of debt that other innocent parties will no doubt pay for. smile.gif Get Gio on the case.

Just from some quick investigation of details Newco will have the following to Pay:

Ibrox

Business Rates = 1,916,000 * £0.458 = £877,528

Water (if not metered) = £156.16 + 1,916,000 * £0.03 = £57,636.16

Waste (if not metered) = £174.34 + 1,916,000 * £0.04976 = £95,514.50

Property drainage £1,916,000 * £0.02671 = £51,176.36

Roads drainage £1,916,000 * £0.01715 = £32,859.40

Ibrox Total Rates + Water + Sewage = £1,114,714.42

Auchenhowie

Business Rates = 598,500 * £0.458 = £274113

Water (if not metered) = £156.16 + 598,500 * £0.03 = £18111.16

Waste (if not metered) = £174.34 + 598,500 * £0.04976 = £29,955.70

Property drainage £598,500 * £0.02671 = £15985.935

Roads drainage £598,500 * £0.01715 = £10264.275

Auchenhowie Total Rates + Water + Sewage = £348,430.07

Total Rates + Water + Sewage = £1,463,144.49

Additionally, some figures that have been extrapolated (annualised) from the administrators report

Facility Costs / Repairs and Maintenance £594,480.33

Lease / Hire Purchase Payments £920,674.93

Software Licences/Trademarks £298,215.74

Merchant Services Commission/Charges £60,861.07

Medical Costs £24,836.10

Security / Policing £1,382,590.48

Refund on Policing (no old firm games) -£670,955.88

Total £2,610,702.76

There we have £4m of expenses without wages, pensions, utilities (gas, electric), hospitality etc.

Yes, that is the rule in relation to applying for membership. They still require the membership to allow them to play and the cut off for this is anytime before Sunday.

Just from some quick investigation of details Newco will have the following to Pay:

Ibrox

Business Rates = 1,916,000 * £0.458 = £877,528

Water (if not metered) = £156.16 + 1,916,000 * £0.03 = £57,636.16

Waste (if not metered) = £174.34 + 1,916,000 * £0.04976 = £95,514.50

Property drainage £1,916,000 * £0.02671 = £51,176.36

Roads drainage £1,916,000 * £0.01715 = £32,859.40

Ibrox Total Rates + Water + Sewage = £1,114,714.42

Auchenhowie

Business Rates = 598,500 * £0.458 = £274113

Water (if not metered) = £156.16 + 598,500 * £0.03 = £18111.16

Waste (if not metered) = £174.34 + 598,500 * £0.04976 = £29,955.70

Property drainage £598,500 * £0.02671 = £15985.935

Roads drainage £598,500 * £0.01715 = £10264.275

Auchenhowie Total Rates + Water + Sewage = £348,430.07

Total Rates + Water + Sewage = £1,463,144.49

Additionally, some figures that have been extrapolated (annualised) from the administrators report

Facility Costs / Repairs and Maintenance £594,480.33

Lease / Hire Purchase Payments £920,674.93

Software Licences/Trademarks £298,215.74

Merchant Services Commission/Charges £60,861.07

Medical Costs £24,836.10

Security / Policing £1,382,590.48

Refund on Policing (no old firm games) -£670,955.88

Total £2,610,702.76

There we have £4m of expenses without wages, pensions, utilities (gas, electric), hospitality etc.

Interesting. Where do you get these figures from?

Why haven't our fine Scottish journalists asked Green how he is financing this?

Only works if Charlie has transmogrified into Yoda.

This thread is going to the dogs. It's like the final series of Lost. I hope the ending isn't as disappointing. :huh:

TBF, GD, it's not been a bad couple of days. After the strings 'n' wings stramash and creeping ex-OF whataboutery we've endured this week, I'm enjoying a wee bit of banter, some reasonable gags (esp. Pi and Bovrillaugh.gif), leavened with a good few reminders that, even with the SFA licence and maybe claiming some other mob's history, Sevco are going to go tits up in the near-middle future.

After forty plus years of their supremacist, bigoted shite, I am enjoying every false dawn and Fritzl moment they're enduring. The sight of their poor tortured faces as yet another saviour turns out to have feet of clay brings joy to my heart. The fact that this is all self-inflected brightens every day as they lurch towards oblivion.

Keep the faith, fellow football fans, right SHALL prevail, for no longer are good men and women standing idle. The interest in Scotland is not how they're going to bully their way back to the SPL, but what they're going to do if they ever get there, and find a whole new landscape, where their business partners are weaker and the makeweights stronger. Almost makes me want them to survive long enough to find out. I said almost......

I'm fucking LOVING IT!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Yes, that is the rule in relation to applying for membership. They still require the membership to allow them to play and the cut off for this is anytime before Sunday.

Or alternatively, the Brechin game could just be rescheduled to a later date if talks are ongoing with any prospect of an agreement.

Interesting. Where do you get these figures from?

Why haven't our fine Scottish journalists asked Green how he is financing this?

The rates figures are taken straight from the valuation board listing and multiplied by this years poundage rate. The water rates are using the rate value plus the charges for non-metered water. If they have metered water, the actual cost may be higher or lower than this dependant on the size of the pipe into Ibrox and Auchenhowie. I would assume that if metered, the charges would be similar given the amount of water used by a football stadium. The remaining figures I have taken from the administrators report Admin Report and annualised them.

Thanks for the answer. As I say, I know nothing of such matters, but the figures for ticking over just seem vast to this outsider.

Things like rates, utilities and pitch upkeep are costly, but you'd imagine these things would be similar for much smaller clubs whose entire turnovers won't approach £1m a month.

The hundreds of qualified staff on Tuped salaries is overstated a little, is it not? Are there really hundreds of full-time employees of this nature? Anyway, that's surely the type of cost that must be slashed ASAP. We know how Duff and Phelps never made any decisions along these lines, but the new 3rd division outfit simply must, mustn't it? As I understand it, Tuped employees can now be laid off in the normal way, so long as appropriate notice, severence etc is given.

I'd have thought they now need to run the entire operation in a hugely scaled down way. If they aren't committed to doing so, surely they will run aground again. I know this thread does keep on giving, but that would just be too delicious.

Prior to admin it was reported that the non playing staff numbered around a hundred and if they could just punt them I'm sure Lloyd's would have insisted on that whilst sdm was there. These will include vital admin security legal it maintenance and other operational staffing that are required to fun facilities as complex as ibrox and mp. There will be requirements for the number and qualifications of people required just to evacuate a building holding fifty thousand people. Yes smaller clubs survive on smaller income but they have vastly smaller infrastructures. Its a bit like asking a tesco Superstore to survive on the same income as a corner shop. The corner shop only needs a couple people behind the counter but the tesco still needs management cleaners security maintenance shelf stackers gass leccy business rates etc no matter what income there is. Even if they could punt tuped staff...where is the cash to pay redundancies?