Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

My take on it is that Green has looked at the EBT/Dual Contracts issue and thought f**k we could be up shit creek here with no even a hint of a paddle.

Better try and get this buried rapid

That's my point.

And also FFS imagine asking NOT to be investigated its like the polis seeing an arm hanging out your boot and you agree to keep to the speed limit providing they agree not to open the boot.

I will literally spew up if green gets his way with the whole world watching waiting to judge Scottish football

This is beyond a joke now. The SPL said Rangers had a prima facie case to answer, and the BBC lawyers never would have let their documentary air if they had even one ounce of doubt about the content. I think it's fair to surmise that the BBC know a lot more than they aired too.

Why are the Scottish football authorities not laying down the law to these chunts. There should be no negotiations, no deals, no bargaining.

Who the fcuk do Green and McCoist think they are? Someone in the SPL and SFA, get a grip of this situation.

there's bolivian crowd 'the strongest' often in the copa libertedores! Gotta say it's looking like Brechin may be the latest team out of pocket due to our Govan chums. I'm not convinced this license is forthcoming. Sevco could always punt season tickets at 300 quid a time for 'non-bibs' v the likes of lapland, melchester rovers and ME AND MY MUM! (with apologies to McGashan there!)

Welsh league side The New Saints , previously where called TNS after their sponsors Total Network Solutions

This is beyond a joke now. The SPL said Rangers had a prima facie case to answer, and the BBC lawyers never would have let their documentary air if they had even one ounce of doubt about the content. I think it's fair to surmise that the BBC know a lot more than they aired too.

Why are the Scottish football authorities not laying down the law to these chunts. There should be no negotiations, no deals, no bargaining.

Who the fcuk do Green and McCoist think they are? Someone in the SPL and SFA, get a grip of this situation.

What's the problem with the oldco being punished? Aren't they two different clubs? Or has that changed now that it doesn't suit the agenda?

The BBC said they only got a look at the side letters, weren't allowed to take copies. They probably won't reveal sources. And there's all the other linked investigations into EBT's. I think they'll make a firm and rigorous decision not to make a decision.

Spot on Poz, painful to watch from start to finish. Once the dust settles, there must be a complete overhaul of the running of the game. One governing body, ie The SFA and that's it. Far too many vested interests and far too many wee power mad Ayotolahs. One set of rules for every club from amateur to SPL. This whole shambles has shown what a perocial wee country we are.

For some reason it has all come down to one thing with newco fans & McCoist & Green ! keeping the clubs history and not only that without any punishments either because they are a new club ! but a new club that comes with 140 years worth of history WTF.

It would appear to the fans that losing their right to point and say "we are the most successful club team in the world" is way way too much to lose.The loss of boasting and bragging about a so called illustrious 140 year history of the club that they are better and more successful than anyone else is worth threatening executive members of the SFA now.They want to keep their history of the old club whilst insisting they are a new club and also in fact the oldco and the newco are actually the same club ! BUT ! punish us and take away our honours,cups & titles and we will reek havoc.

They can't distinguish between a newco & the oldco at the moment and are in denial mode at the loss of a loved one because the clone club breaths.

What's the problem with the oldco being punished? Aren't they two different clubs? Or has that changed now that it doesn't suit the agenda?

You can't have the history and be a continuation of the old club and then claim to be innocent because you are the same club but it was the old club that did it even though we claim to be the old club :P.140 years of newco history

Take the history and all the punishments that go with the privilege of using the history or ask for a new licence and start from scratch avoiding any punishment because you are not in any way the old club :o.Several months since conception.

punish us and take away our honours,cups & titles and we will reek havoc.

What havoc can they reek? They have no aces at all. By the way, how are Brechin supposed to prepare for Sundays cup tie when they don't have a clue what team, if any, they are playing?

How can you punish the old club? It is dead, finito, kaput. Its history is finished. In my book it has absolutely no claim to any single one of the tainted titles it racked up, since the very beginning of its existence.

This 'title-stripping' issue has only been brought up because Fat Sally and ra peepul in general can't accept that they're representing a phoenix club, with no link whatsoever to Deadco.

Edited by vikingTON

How can you punish the old club? It is dead, finito, kaput. Its history is finished. In my book it has absolutely no claim to any single one of the tainted titles it racked up, since the very beginning of its existence.

This 'title-stripping' issue has only been brought up because Fat Sally and ra peepul in general can't accept that they're representing a phoenix club, with no link whatsoever to Deadco.

So, what you're saying is you can't accept this?

Chunts? Surely you're not suggesting they may be closet Thims? :lol:

So, what you're saying is you can't accept this?

Until Fat Sally et al accept what they are, they should be absolutely hammered with every punishment that still ought to have been applied to the OldCo. Fair? Not really. Then again, cheating creditors out of £140 million isn't fair either.

What havoc can they reek? They have no aces at all. By the way, how are Brechin supposed to prepare for Sundays cup tie when they don't have a clue what team, if any, they are playing?

And what about Ra'gers. Fat Sally keeps telling us he only has 6 players to choose from. Sunday will give us the answer about how much shîte he is talking. :D

I'd have preferred if Rangers had been pounded into the dust, never to re-emerge in any form.

I'd have preferred if they'd been made to apply for a place in SFL3 alongside others.

I'd have preferred if the transfer embargo was in place right now, rather than when the window closes anyway.

However, I'm delighted they've had such a horrible time of late and that diddy fans have managed to prevent the other clubs and the authorities from letting them off with it all completely.

For me, since the SPL and SFL clubs voted in turn to place them in the bottom tier, the last remaining major issue concerns stripping titles from them which were won during the double contract years. To my mind, that remains as likely to happen as ever following today's alleged developments and I'll therefore take it.

To me, no sanction could be too severe for that horrible lot, but I'm starting to find what we're getting, increasingly acceptable.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

b.b.b.b.b.b.b.....they wouldn't get their brown paper envelop stuffed with cash then!