Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I can't believe that Uefa/FIFa would swallow that, especially since TCFKAR often competed in Europe during the Dual contract years and if a club known as Rangers were to have an opportunity to compete in Europe in the future, without sanctions having been applied, i would imagine that there would be quite a few European teams with their noses out of joint. Also, there may be quite a few who may wish to use it as a precedent.

I smell BS

I smell it too ! I don't think UEFA will take too kindly to a phoenix club that used EBT's carrying on like it never happened with history intact and the complaints from European opponents who were put out of Europe by the cheating b@stards.If Green was issued a new licence then new rangers no punishments.

There may be trouble ahead !.

How do you come to that conclusion? It says they'll proceed after the verdict on the big tax case has been delivered.

Bbc sport websites 7 pm update.

It's weds night green has the blazers over a barrel how else can it be resolved other that green getting his way ????

Sky one just now in Glasgow, woman overdoses on Valium, when they get there, you guessed it she's wearing a rangers top, obviously it was all too much for her.

Newcorpse, Oldcorpse, or, toostupidtobecomeacorpse?

I think this was posted before but Derry City were expelled from the league for use of dual contracts.

I don't see how Rangers can escape some punishment for it.

Rangers were never punished for their fans use of dual banjos, go figure............

It's weds night green has the blazers over a barrel how else can it be resolved other that green getting his way ????

IMO, there will be an agreement that any punishment will not direct affect Sevco (financial or suspension). I'm quite sure title stripping will still be on the cards.

"The main sticking point has been Rangers' insistence that they are not prosecuted following a dual contracts investigation."

"The SPL wants an independent commission to rule on whether the previous club's administrators breached regulations with alleged undisclosed payments to players between 2001 and 2010, which could result in the club being stripped of the trophies won during that period."

"Agreement between five parties - old Rangers, new Rangers, the SFA, SPL and Scottish Football League - is required."

Only "old Rangers" and "new Rangers" are in agreement in regards to "the main sticking point". wink.gif Read into that what you will.

Gio is on form, and this could be popcorntastic tonight :D

2m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

New video will be posted at 9 pm with further information regarding RFC PLC

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

Sorry 9.30 tonight

IMO, there will be an agreement that any punishment will not direct affect Sevco (financial or suspension). I'm quite sure title stripping will still be on the cards.

I hope your right but green has said he's fighting for the INVESTIGATION to be scrapped not for sevco to be cleared

It also quotes coists refusal to accept stripping statement.

Edited by Leepylee

I hope your right but green has said he's fighting for the INVESTIGATION to be scrapped not for sevco to be cleared

It also quotes coists refusal to accept stripping statement.

Haha. :D

So McCoist won't do walking away and won't do trophy stripping! What an arrogant wee man he has turned out to be. I used to have a lot of respect for him, but he has turned out just like all the rest.

These "negotiations" have been going on for a week or more. What the hell are they talking about? They will start as The Rangers in Division 3. They will accept the transfer embargo as they would be expelled otherwise. They cannot walk away from their footballing debts inherited from RFC. Therefore the punishments if found guilty of duel contracts stand. There you are, sorted in under a minute. So can someone please tell me what they are negotiating over?:blink:

So McCoist won't do walking away and won't do trophy stripping! What an arrogant wee man he has turned out to be. I used to have a lot of respect for him, but he has turned out just like all the rest.

These "negotiations" have been going on for a week or more. What the hell are they talking about? They will start as The Rangers in Division 3. They will accept the transfer embargo as they would be expelled otherwise. They cannot walk away from their footballing debts inherited from RFC. Therefore the punishments if found guilty of duel contracts stand. There you are, sorted in under a minute. So can someone please tell me what they are negotiating over?:blink:

I dunno mate but they're doin it and they've been doin it for ages and I have this nagging feeling that when all the dust settles we're all going to feel rather short changed and like the cheats have gotten off lightly.

As I say, I hope I'm wrong but iv been around a long time, too long to expect rangers to be given their JUST desserts

My take on it is that Green has looked at the EBT/Dual Contracts issue and thought f**k we could be up shit creek here with no even a hint of a paddle.

Better try and get this buried rapid

My take on it is that Green has looked at the EBT/Dual Contracts issue and thought f**k we could be up shit creek here with no even a hint of a paddle.

Do you really think Green has no idea what he's got himself in for? My guess is he knew fine well this would come up, and has some kind of scheme to deal with it. Christ knows what that might be though.

Do you really think Green has no idea what he's got himself in for? My guess is he knew fine well this would come up, and has some kind of scheme to deal with it. Christ knows what that might be though.

If they just accept they are a new club and stop insisting on keeping their tarnished history that comes with impending doom and gloom attached to it then we can all finally get back to football.

Yes I get that, but why are the authorities in negotiations? It has been the biggest PR disaster ever from start to finish. I was in Turkey and even there, where the locals are used to scandals surrounding football, TRFC was bemusing to them. They couldn't understand why The SPL/SFL/SFA were trying to make deals with them. Neither could I :angry: