Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Riveting match report , shades of things to come............

Bibbed match reports. Is that a Record back page headline?

Anyway, I thought Goian, Edu and Bocanegra had left.

FWIW Cole, Hutton and Naismith look to be first choice for Sevco and are pish.

I'm just back in from walking my dogs and spoke to a newco neighbour I know.

After a few exchanges of usual neighbourly banter,he said that there will be lucky to be any football this season :o.I asked him why and his reply that some QC was taking the SFA & SPL to court and filing complaints over Rangers handling and treatment since they went into admin and any EBT punishment and blah blah.Next up was his conspiracy talk of it was Celtic's lawyers who were involved with Regan in the complete stitch up towards the most successful club on the planet,and the complaint will suspend football of any kind in the country till the QC clears rangers name and has them placed into the SPL with sanctions against other teams involved with rangers demise and rangers will be compensated for lost revenue through libel settlements :blink:.

Any rumours of truth about a QC taking any sort of legal action on the behalf of the gers ? or as I suspect he is just an arsehole of the highest calibre and was on FF or RM or other shitty gers website.

He is taking great enjoyment at what he calls it's everyone else's fault and Rangers were hard done by and SDM & CW and should be the only ones punished and as a result he hopes that many other Scottish teams are consigned into history by admin quickly followed by liquidation.He is quickly becoming my least favourite neighbour :angry:.

.Is there any other club in the world whose name starts with "The"?

And, the teams from the USA don't count, okay!

Thetford Town :P

After a few exchanges of usual neighbourly banter,he said that there will be lucky to be any football this season :o.I asked him why and his reply that some QC was taking the SFA & SPL to court and filing complaints over Rangers handling and treatment since they went into admin and any EBT punishment and blah blah.Next up was his conspiracy talk of it was Celtic's lawyers who were involved with Regan in the complete stitch up towards the most successful club on the planet,and the complaint will suspend football of any kind in the country till the QC clears rangers name and has them placed into the SPL with sanctions against other teams involved with rangers demise and rangers will be compensated for lost revenue through libel settlements :blink:.

Any rumours of truth about a QC taking any sort of legal action on the behalf of the gers ? or as I suspect he is just an arsehole of the highest calibre and was on FF or RM or other shitty gers website.

He is taking great enjoyment at what he calls it's everyone else's fault and Rangers were hard done by and SDM & CW and should be the only ones punished and as a result he hopes that many other Scottish teams are consigned into history by admin quickly followed by liquidation.He is quickly becoming my least favourite neighbour :angry:.

Di Stefano?

How could yo make the mistake of not understanding its everyone else's fault in fact lets stop the league now and give the Rangers all the cups and fold the other 41 clubs for cheating the Rangers out of lost revenue. Are there seriously bears as stupid as your neighbour ?

Storm clouds ahead if this is true..

From a poster on RTC.

Now, my information from an impeccable source is that most of this is correct but importantly there is an agreed draft of the agreement to grant a licence which is subject to the approval of the various boards. (So the licence is not “done”, but almost.)

Law firms heavily involved on all sides.

Sevco will have no liability for EBT/improper registration breaches of regulations.

SPL will not commence proceedings against RFC(IA) in relation to EBTs/improper registrations until FTT decision is known.

RFC(IA) obliged to provide a copy of the FTT judgement to SPL within 7 days of receipt.

Sevco will pay domestic football debts and euro football debts and will not receive payment due from SPL for finishing 2nd last year (understood to be around £1.3m).

The investigation into the EBT/registration issue will commence once FTT findings are known.

Sevco will not be punished for any actings by Craig Whyte (and I presume David Murray by logical extension.)

No mention of stripping of titles which is still open to the SPL once the investigation concludes.

The FollowFollowers are hailing the deal as a victory for common sense and a triumph of negotiation by Charles Green.

In fact he has just kicked the EBT can down the road; established that RFC (IA) will be investigated rather than Sevco, obtained agreement that Sevco will not be penalised for prior wrongdoing by RFC(IA) and conceded some media rights.

Just in from work. Where's the mega news that Rangers' membership has been transferred to Sevco and Black, Beattie, Shiels have all signed?

Green wasn't talking pish again was he?

I've been waiting all day for that too !!

Getting too close to the weekend for my liking !!!

.Is there any other club in the world whose name starts with "The"?

And, the teams from the USA don't count, okay!

there's bolivian crowd 'the strongest' often in the copa libertedores! Gotta say it's looking like Brechin may be the latest team out of pocket due to our Govan chums. I'm not convinced this license is forthcoming. Sevco could always punt season tickets at 300 quid a time for 'non-bibs' v the likes of lapland, melchester rovers and ME AND MY MUM! (with apologies to McGashan there!)

Okay so it's looking likely that spl are agreeing to sweep investigation under the rug. Are we all just accepting that then ?

How do you come to that conclusion? It says they'll proceed after the verdict on the big tax case has been delivered.

SPL will not commence proceedings against RFC(IA) in relation to EBTs/improper registrations until FTT decision is known.

Edited by Huistrinho

How could yo make the mistake of not understanding its everyone else's fault in fact lets stop the league now and give the Rangers all the cups and fold the other 41 clubs for cheating the Rangers out of lost revenue. Are there seriously bears as stupid as your neighbour ?

Yes there are and plenty of them FFS.

Their clubs owners suicidally committed decapitation of the BIG HOOSE and every other club that put the boot in should suffer worse than rangers ? astonishing ! really it is.Why should the club suffer for one persons misdeeds etc.

When confronted weeks ago and I said if this was Celtic in this position and not Rangers,he quickly said kill them off painfully slow so they suffer and then proceed to finish off the club so it will never exist no more and point and laugh at the Celtic fans in great earnest and vigour to inflict as much humiliation and pain as possible !.To him Rangers are the league !.

Storm clouds ahead if this is true..

I can't believe that Uefa/FIFa would swallow that, especially since TCFKAR often competed in Europe during the Dual contract years and if a club known as Rangers were to have an opportunity to compete in Europe in the future, without sanctions having been applied, i would imagine that there would be quite a few European teams with their noses out of joint. Also, there may be quite a few who may wish to use it as a precedent.

I smell BS