Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

When Harry Redknapp prepared for showdown talks with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy this summer, who did Redknapp want in his corner? Stretford. He is obviously well-respected within the game - top managers like Redknapp recognise his value

And just remind us how this panned out again?????

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18436663

But as a copyrighted image and a trademarked name, prior permission would need to have been saught from the owners, Duff & Phelps??

Or have they been a bit naughty and not got permission????

Costly re-printing of the tickets or a large 'donation' to Oldco - Rangers Football Club in the offing methinks.

Might be additional costs for Ramsdens as well, as sponsors of event???

So much for all the benefits of having them in the SFL,

Brechin won't be getting any for this.

Move this to the spouting pish forum. Do you really think a company being liquidated is going to chase Brechin for a few quid for using a copyright image?

Edited by strichener

If not £30 million a game, then how much? £40 million?

How much is a murder worth? A beaten wife? A stabbing? A shop looted and wrecked? A train vandalised? A bus smashed up? A population terrified to walk the streets?

If this was a story put out by Sevco, the SFA or a football chairman, you would treat it with a pinch of salt. But wait, it is from the msm, figures from the police, NHS and government. 4 equally corrupt orginisations. And you swallow it whole :rolleyes:

Undountably there was increased costs round the now defunct OF game, but it is crazy to think this money is now 'saved' from the public purse, it is just spent on other 'crimes'.

Seems that the image and naming rights have been sorted then?????

484507_455034704528280_1571985280_n.jpg

Or have they used the name and badge illegally????????

INTERESTING !

shifty.gif

The HMRC have decided to liquidate the club on the ticket which has ceased to trade in any way ! and here we have said teams trading copyrights trading when they have been put into the liquidator.

Is this not a con by Charles Green to trade under the oldcos name giving the false impression he is the oldco even though the oldco is going through the wringer ?,we can't have two Rangers companies trading the same time.

Lee mccullochs wife? Big beast in midfield. No prisoners. No mercy.

No no no, that's Bomber with a wig and Gazza's old fake-tits on under his jersey. Leccy soup for breakfast and ranting to hordes of village idiots can't recapture the buzz of playing for the Gers...

Just catching up on this thread, I've absolutely no sympathy for Kelty Hearts, Kelty is the epitome of a backwards village crawling with blue bigots.

Feel sorry for all bears who took time off work etc AGAIN especially guys we had travelling from from England and Inverness etc.

Over 2000 tickets sold in 4 days from all over Britain, We Truly Are The People.

This game WILL go ahead and hopefully I will have a date very soon.

Ohhhh Yessss!!!!!

They're the only 'assets' they've got left.

D&P spending an half an hour on the phone to Brechin will cost more than they could hope to claim for copyright infingement. The only way to get money for this is using the court, so no way that this would be cash positive for Oldco.

http://www.copyrightservice.co.uk/copyright/p05_copyright_infringement

Kick off 3:05pm

An extra 5 mins to let the crowd in or will the National Anthems be sung? 8)

And costs £8 a ticket ! so the mighty high spending newco will make the sum of feck all but come away with debts ! and may even be chucked out the cup by Brechin :lol:.

Edited by hellbhoy

Feel sorry for all bears who took time off work etc AGAIN especially guys we had travelling from from England and Inverness etc.

Over 2000 tickets sold in 4 days from all over Britain, We Truly Are The People.

I very much doubt if you would get a date.:D

Yeh, but next time it will be a League game <_<

Feel sorry for all bigots who took time off work etc AGAIN especially gloryhunters we had travelling from from England and Inverness etc.

Over 2000 tickets sold in 4 days from all over Britain, We Truly Are The People Who Everyone Laugh At.

I wholeheartedly agree.

INTERESTING !

shifty.gif

The HMRC have decided to liquidate the club on the ticket which has ceased to trade in any way ! and here we have said teams trading copyrights trading when they have been put into the liquidator.

Is this not a con by Charles Green to trade under the oldcos name giving the false impression he is the oldco even though the oldco is going through the wringer ?,we can't have two Rangers companies trading the same time.

Haven't The Rangers bought the club badge? They certainly still use it on the clubs website.

Surely the only thing wrong with the ticket is the 'The' in front of Rangers.

Although Green does want to give the impression he is the Oldco.

I read an article in the papers a few years back by the then head of Strathclyde police.He quoted that the extra cost of policing a alone in the central belt in Scotland on OF match day games was around £5 million extra than normal to the tax payer.And the figure rose even more if it was a cup final or title decider game being played.You have to wonder the pitiful amount offered by the OF to police the area around the stadium.

Then you have to add in costs of court proceedings for offenders as well as any possible jail time given,factor in the costs from the emergency services ie ambulances and surgery and other injuries that where seen too.

I'm more inclined to double your estimate easily there adding all the other mitigating factors ongoing after a game has been played.Court costs,lawyers fees,hospital costs and any other cost attributed to an OF game.

Your £40 ticket if your are an OF fan could end up costing the tax payer hundreds of thousands of pounds if you was a trouble maker by the way the article read earlier :o.

Your spot on, there are massive costs that can't be calculated. A social worker I know once told me about a lad at a glasgow school who was deemed to be a Celtic fan though he apparently didn't care much for football at all anyway one day apparently Celtic beat rangers 6-2 though I have to confess I don't recall this ( around 6-8 yrs ago ) anyway he was squarely battered at school on the Monday, came into school raging on the Tuesday tooled up with a brick but was quickly beaten up a second time, police and courts became involved and eventually repeated threats against the boys familly led to the parents breaking up over the space of a couple of years and the lad going into foster care and borstal. He's now in a long time psychiatric unit with his care costing around 2 grand a week. He's only early 20s now ( can anyone be arses working out 2 grand a week over another 60 years not to mention the time he's been there his borstal costs. Social work costs. Teachers taking days to attend court n children's panel. Children's panel costs. Schools having to get agency teachers to cover teacher court and panel days.

Maybe loads of other costs I havnt thought of and this is one side incident around a single old firm game, if you really think hard and you live in the west if Scotland you will be able to recall many incidents where an old firm game has cost society money that won't be in any official figures

The-art-of-trolling-500x500.jpg