Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Odd observation... if Rangers are transferring their existing full membership, how could it be an associate membership?

Because the SFA are making it up as they go along

If you want to get your oar in about Traynor check out http://honestyinspor...e-or-phone.html

At the bottom of the page there are details of people to email or write to about Traynor, and also about wee Chic (if he ever appears again).

We have had more than enough of these arrogant idiots, who know nothing but can never admit their ignorance.

No point in complaining to BBC Glasgow. They employ them to meet their editorial policy ie. feed the OF, ignore all others.

What's needed are requests to London and/or Salford asking for a full investigation into BBC Glasgows sports departments handling of the situation eg why they are allowing BBC representatives to continually report lies and misinformation as fact whilst attempting to influence the future of Scottish football in the favour of one club. It may only be fitba but it's fairly serious stuff they're doing. Imagine if they tried these tactics before a general election or such? Probably better to add a map to any email pointing where Scotland and Glasgow is though.

The Hearts piece doing the rounds on Sky Sports News right now mentions how we're cutting back because of the Rangers situation. :rolleyes:

There was me thinking Hearts said this would be the case seven/eight months ago so that we could become self-sustaining and not have to rely on Vlad's funding. :rolleyes:

Fuds. <_<

so just to be clear.......end of business on friday is the deadline to end all deadlines ?

I seem to remember 30th July being a deadline, but I could be wrong.

It was to to do with Green, Sevco, being finally, officially, genuinely, nae nae kiddin' ,

honest injun, THE definitive owner of the new rangers, no going back.

Having said that, I thought it was all done and dusted already.

But I definitely remember this date being mentioned weeks ago.

For once I am agreeing with Traynor. One of the results we need for Scottish football to move forward is the elimination of the SPL as constituted. It was corrupt from day 1, and still is.

It has managed to pretty well kill any hope of success for Scottish clubs in Europe. The part time league teams in Europe are doing better than Scottish clubs, youth and schools football has been decimated by the SPL clubs, such that there are regular petitions to the Scottish Parliament to reduce their draconian limitations put onto young players. And as for the national team, well how awful has that become?

So the SFL clubs must create their own top flight to which the current SPL clubs can be invited to join. But join on the terms of the SFL.

Little doubt that is what the Scottish Government wants, but they can't push this agenda publicly.

:lol:

Odd observation... if Rangers are transferring their existing full membership, how could it be an associate membership?

EDIT: And I wish someone in the media would call SPL on this "nae Rangers TV rights means nae Annual Settlement" thing.

Couldn't agree more. It was like when people were claiming that the SFA 'would not accept newco in SFL3' and were claiming they could just overrule the SFL decision. No foundation but continually repeated by the MSM.

The decision has been taken to reduce season ticket prices significantly - full Adult and concession season ticket prices will be reduced by ONE THIRD and Juveniles will be reduced by 50%.

How GENEROUS of them.