Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So, exactly who gets the fee?

Premiership new boys Southampton have agreed a fee with Rangers for midfielder Steven Davis.

The Northern Ireland international had agreed to join Saints earlier this month after rejecting a move to the new Rangers created by Sevco Scotland.

The Scottish club then blocked the player's international clearance but the two sides have agreed an undisclosed fee for the 27-year-old.

With it rumoured to be in the region of £800k, & as he didn't transfer over to newco, how the hell could they "sell" him? Surely that money goes to oldco in should be set against the debts?

In sallys defense he did shag Patsy Kensit might have been like opening the window and shagging the night but he was there.

It was more of an acheivement when he shagged Hazel Irvine IMO, I mean, how the f**k did he managed to get it up for that troll. :lol:

1342890111[/url]' post='6453534']

He's always been a bawbag. Never forgave him for deliberately missing a penalty against oldco. c**t of a man.

Went to check on the penalty and ended up on the Wkipedia page, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ally_McCoist, which has some.... Interesting facts:

"Alistair Murdoch "Ally" McCoist, (/məˈkɔɪst/; 24 September 1962) is a Bell End. He is the manager of 'The Newco'."

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Fat Ally also mouthing off again.

Ally McCoist has sent a defiant message to the Scottish Premier League, saying Rangers will "never accept" being stripped of any of their titles.

McCoist has said he "strongly resisted" the SFA tribunal's year-long transfer ban on signing players of 18 and over.

"The decision has already been taken to place Rangers in Division Three and we have accepted that, along with many more punishments.

"It is important to remember we have already had a 10 point deduction from the SPL, lost our Champions League place for finishing second last season, had a £160,000 fine, been refused entry to the SPL, been relegated to Division Three and lost the majority of our first-team squad - yet still the governing body has chosen to impose further sanctions.

How can people dislike Neil Lennon with McCoist spouting complete dribble like this?

There are match day security camera's at work in Parkhead and most other stadiums,how they didn't find them is astonishing because Strathclyde's finest were watching :blink:.Maybe they were caught at some point during the match and asked to behave and refrain from such acts of stupidity or they will be shown the door and their season tickets revoked ? who knows :unsure:.

If I was there near them I'd have said "get a grip FFS and show some respect and stop trying to score brownie points just to wind up the opposition".

Obviously my sarcasm wasn't perceived, or I've been whooshed, but to be clear...

You said Celtic are trying to stop the idiot element of your support.

I was pointing out that clearly this was not the case. If they wanted to ban these guys, they could have. They clearly didn't, because they clearly know that turning a blind eye to this stuff makes good financial sense for them.

And with your business partner and raison d'être for a large proportion of Celtic fans being away for at least the next year, I'm sure Celtic will do as much as they can to make sure they keep all elements of their supporters part of 'the family' :rolleyes:

I was pointing out that clearly this was not the case. If they wanted to ban these guys, they could have. They clearly didn't, because they clearly know that turning a blind eye to this stuff makes good financial sense for them.

I'm sure St Mirren will do as much as they can to make sure they keep all elements of their supporters part of 'the family' :rolleyes:

Works both ways and works well with the likes of Cap'n sensible if you read the above amended to fit ?.

POT,KETTLE & BLACK you work it out.

Seeing as McCoist simply isn't going to accept being stripped of cups over the EBTs, why not go one step further and not accept getting beat off Zenit St Petersburg in the UEFA Cup final? Bam, that's them got another European trophy! Time to sew on another star!

And as for this bit, I wonder if Sally managed to keep a straight face:

"Operating with an embargo on an already depleted first team squad - even with a window to sign players - will make the task ahead an extremely difficult one."

They are going to be playing in the 3rd division. Their team will contain some internationalists and some talented youngsters. They will be the only full-time team. Elbows McCulloch will actually look like a talented footballer for one season. IMO, they will win at least 75% of their matches and yet Sally is bleating about it being "extremely difficult". Extremely difficult is like climbing Mount Everest, or pulling a supermodel, or admiring Neil Lennon. Only someone so spoiled & unappreciative of what they have in comparison to others could make such a ridiculous statement.

According to their website, they have over 40 registered full time players and a backroom staff of 11 ( also full time ).

He is indeed a c**t of the highest order and I hope he gets a right dose of the shits from a dodgy Greggs steak bake.

Edited by p&b is a disgrace

I served in the British Army (including NI tour) so I personally find the banner distasteful and repugnant. However I also find distasteful the sections of society who oppress free speech and seek to stifle other individuals from expressing their point of view. Yes it has no bearing on football .... but banned ?

In summary you are of the limited mindset which only allows others to express their views as long as it passes your censorship criteria.

I expect the usual bullshit replies to follow.

Edit: I suspect you are one of the 'professionally offended'.

Lawwell claimed the people involved would be banned.

I served in the British Army (including NI tour) so I personally find the banner distasteful and repugnant. However I also find distasteful the sections of society who oppress free speech and seek to stifle other individuals from expressing their point of view. Yes it has no bearing on football .... but banned ?

In summary you are of the limited mindset which only allows others to express their views as long as it passes your censorship criteria.

I expect the usual bullshit replies to follow.

Edit: I suspect you are one of the 'professionally offended'.

Without wanting to take this too far off topic, I wanted to add that Freedom of Speech is often misunderstood as the right to say "what you want, when you want, where you want"; this isn't the case. Celtic are perfectly within their rights to prevent, condemn or take action against such sentiment from being displayed inside Celtic Park if they so choose - this is not equivalent to oppression of free speech.

Like you, I found it distasteful, but no more. As others have said, the word "banned" came from Lawell himself.

Lawwell claimed the people involved would be banned.

He kicked it in the long grass by claiming a full investigation.

Celtic only really bother when UEFA kick their arse for offensive banners.

Wee Hector's been busted...

With love from Pie and Bovril :)

#1user_green.pngTeebear

• Arthur Numan
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• Group:True Blue
  • Topics:6
  • Rep:9

Posted Today, 05:45 PM

WeeHectorPar, on 20 July 2012 - 17:32, said:

Just got back from the Headbangers' Convention that is RM. Can't believe I've lasted so long over there. It really is hard work spouting out shit on a daily basis just to keep up with the numbskulls. However, with a reputation of +50 I should be able to keep going a bit longer. How are other infiltrators doing?

Copied from Pie and Bovril evil fucks site.. Chef said I should post crabflute.gif

They're raging that his rep is better than nearly all of theirs...

Edited by Bob Roth