Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What do Ross county have that rangers don't?

Besides spl status, a squad of senior players, a fan base who supports them, a 100 year + history, trophies and sfa licence?

Oh yeah. Money.

Sevco more likely to admin before ross county

Yeah, and we have a chairman who put his own money into the club.

We Are The Sheeple

Get a grip FFS will you.

Celtic are trying ! and the newco Rangers to a point trying to separate themselves in modern times with the sectarian element.

Publicly stating they don't want it anywhere near the stadiums.YES REALLY !.

There are and will be trouble makers at any game and the OF draw in the worst of them I confess OK.

The clubs can't veto,interview,question or other that said fan will behave in an according manner suitable for family viewing when attending a game can they.But they can sure as hell throw them out and ban them for life as they have done.

Other problems outwith the clubs dude,Orange walk ? Rangers can't ban it.OF fans spouting pish in the pubs and streets every other day,clubs can do feck all about that can they and so forth.

It's a bunch of fans who are the real problem isn't it ?.

I support a team I always have as a youngster,I support and go to MY NATIONAL team,never supported Ireland.I have never owned an Irish Tri colour but have a good collection of Scottish flags from games I've been to and each flag tells a story of a Scotland game I've been to at Hampden.

How are they getting on banning the season ticket holders holding the Bloostained Poppy banner?

Still not able to find them?

Edited by Bobby_F

My link

Plot thickenswink.gif

This is a car-crash that just keeps giving.

Surely there's some sort of legal breach in trying on such pointless bullying tactics when its absolutely clear they have zero case?

Having said that, while the first bunch have clearly met all the requirements to not have been considered a Sevco employee - did Goian, Edu and Bocanegra? They might actually have 3 players there they can claim legit transfer fees for.

So where is the money coming from for this?

RM strikes again

FFS this goes to a whole new level :lol:.

Before the admin the orcs were wanting well shot of him :blink:.

So McCoist has a few Lennon moments and opens his fat gub !

We don't do walking away but loads have and more threatening too !

The infamous "Who are these people" rant and gets it totally wrong !

Now we have "There will be no talk of stripping tiles" :o ! and they want to erect a statue of him !

How can there be no talk of stripping titles when McCoist is a manager of a new club,it's not hard to work out why the newco wasn't seeded in the league cup draw ! they have no history at all and why they were the lowest ranking team.

If the newco had history then they would have been the TOP SEED in the first round draw because they would have had the oldco Rangers co-efficient making them the highest ranking team from past results.

It's not hard either to work out why SDM basically cheated by using EBT's even though it was suggested that SDM & Rangers could have afforded them anyway ! then why the fcuk didn't they just pay them through the usual channels every other team used <_<.SDM did not have the money to pay them and why he EBT'd them.

Here's a mock up how an EBT scheme can help a team field a team they couldn't have if they paid them by legit methods.

The old tax band during the EBT period 40% ...... so if you had a million a month to pay players wages would be £400,000 in tax to the HMRC.

We worked out in the thread earlier this would give you around 5% plus in expenditure we will use this as "X" amount average.

Now using the EBT scheme you will now pay 35% in tax ! so you pay the HMRC £350,000 in tax.

We now have £50,000 to pay a player worth £12.500 a week or two at £6.250 which is still more than most players in the SPL earn outwith Celtic and have a player or players you wouldn't have been able to afforded at all if it was all legit.

This was based on a million a month and the former Rangers wage bill a month was more than this and if EBT offset was higher than a 5% boost,.

Then how many quality players would Rangers have played that they would not have played or bought if they paid the HMRC the tax they were actually due ?.

Imagine if Rangers managed to increase their monthly budget by over £175,000 more in wages ?.That's Rangers fielding a team with around 4 or more top players they should never have fielded or managed to pay using the EBT scheme.Just imagine these EBT advantage players were injured all season which would be an advantage to any other team playing them leveling the playing field to the opponent and fielding a weakened Rangers team.

Now imagine if that they had 4 legit top players injured if they had went legit paying tax properly during the EBT period,this would now give any opponent a Rangers team with 8 or more top team players missing from that starting line up.Tell me that's not a more level playing field for any opposition and a real chance to beat Rangers and if that was the case through the EBT years.

So EBT's were definitely giving Rangers an unfair advantage and why it is deemed cheating and never mind adding in the dual contracts either making it worse.ASTONISHING !.

How are they getting on banning the season ticket holders holding the Bloostained Poppy banner?

Still not able to find them?

Hope they do find them and punish them accordingly as it was just a sick thing to do.

Fat Sally needs to stop acting like an irresponsible bitch-faced spoilt brat. I used to think he was an allright bloke, but his sense of entitlement is only surpassed by his sense of denial and complete failure to accept Rangers should take any more than a fleeting whiff of responsibility for their plentiful sins.

His revelation that everyone at the club shares his view speaks volumes. I thought they were supposed to be sorry? My mistake. It's almost as if that's something they just blurted out one day to try and get voted back into Division One, but didn't actually mean. Nah, I'm sure that can't by right...

Reality is the club is clearly staffed full of arrogant brats who don't give a flying duck about anything other than ensuring their cancerous club march back through the leagues as quickly as possible and take their rightful place back at the top of the SPL, so they can resume shitting on us all from above and telling us we should be grateful to have their bigoted keech all over our shoulders.

And as for this bit, I wonder if Sally managed to keep a straight face:

"Operating with an embargo on an already depleted first team squad - even with a window to sign players - will make the task ahead an extremely difficult one."

They are going to be playing in the 3rd division. Their team will contain some internationalists and some talented youngsters. They will be the only full-time team. Elbows McCulloch will actually look like a talented footballer for one season. IMO, they will win at least 75% of their matches and yet Sally is bleating about it being "extremely difficult". Extremely difficult is like climbing Mount Everest, or pulling a supermodel, or admiring Neil Lennon. Only someone so spoiled & unappreciative of what they have in comparison to others could make such a ridiculous statement.

1342887172[/url]' post='6453372']

This is a car-crash that just keeps giving.

Surely there's some sort of legal breach in trying on such pointless bullying tactics when its absolutely clear they have zero case?

Having said that, while the first bunch have clearly met all the requirements to not have been considered a Sevco employee - did Goian, Edu and Bocanegra? They might actually have 3 players there they can claim legit transfer fees for.

The latter three didn't object to the transfer under TUPE and thus they are clearly entitled to fees for them - however, the fees would be capped by whatever was negotiated with D&P during the wage reduction negotiations.

It has, however, been widely reported (including in the OrcSphere) that Bocanegra's release clause is ZERO, which makes all of the SevCo fans worship of "Captain America" for his loyalty hilarious. He can look like a good guy, play the market for a lucrative free and if worst comes to worst stay on his current contract terms. Edu is rumored to be going for £300K.

I will be very, very happy though if Bedoya, Bocanegra and Edu all leave sharpish as while I seen little evidence of the American presence in Rangers leading to any embrace of the club by the MLS soccerball types I'd prefer if that wasn't an issue at all.

P.S. Greens actions with regard to TUPE and the player transfers is a good example of how maintaing a legal position that is facially ridiculous but not absolutely groundless so that people pay you to go away occasionally works. I'm not sure Rangers fans should take to much comfort from this as in my experience people who are willing to play legal hardball to this degree are not people you want to rely on overmuch. Pretty clear evidence he'll sell his granny (or Murray Park) with little thought for the tender feelings of the supporters.

Hope they do find them and punish them accordingly as it was just a sick thing to do.

Yeah, but despite the clear desire to do so, even Poirot wouldn't be able to track these people down.

If only someone had taken a photo, or if there were any eye witnesses, or if there was some way of contacting the season ticket holders sitting on those seats...

1342887982[/url]' post='6453411']

"Operating with an embargo on an already depleted first team squad - even with a window to sign players - will make the task ahead an extremely difficult one."

I doubt it will be as difficult as trying to compete with a club that was able to sign and retain players they couldn't afford.

Yeah, but despite the clear desire to do so, even Poirot wouldn't be able to track these people down.

If only someone had taken a photo, or if there were any eye witnesses, or if there was some way of contacting the season ticket holders sitting on those seats...

There are match day security camera's at work in Parkhead and most other stadiums,how they didn't find them is astonishing because Strathclyde's finest were watching :blink:.Maybe they were caught at some point during the match and asked to behave and refrain from such acts of stupidity or they will be shown the door and their season tickets revoked ? who knows :unsure:.

If I was there near them I'd have said "get a grip FFS and show some respect and stop trying to score brownie points just to wind up the opposition".

Article 3

Integrity of the competition

3.01 To ensure the integrity of the UEFA club competitions, the following criteria

apply:

a) no club participating in a UEFA club competition may, either directly or

indirectly:

i) hold or deal in the securities or shares of any other club participating

in a UEFA club competition,

Wonder if UEFA were aware the Rangers held shares in Arsenal...................................

I see "Claymores" is continuing to pollute this thread with shite. How many posts has he actually made about East Fife?

Oh no you've really gone and done it now. Prepare yourself for strange messages in your inbox.

Sally has turned out to be an even bigger cunt than was suspected. I just thought he was a greeting wee bawbag, yet he really has outdone himself over the last 6 months.

He's always been a bawbag. Never forgave him for deliberately missing a penalty against oldco. c**t of a man.