Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Idiotic stuff from McCoist, playing to the gallery. He knows the score fine on what's a punishment and what's a consequence of liquidation, but seems happy to rile up the club's loonier supporters.

Pretty shameful stuff, but hardly unexpected. Clearly, feeding the RFC supporters' unwarranted victim complex has been his first priority throughout.

Lets hope he gets what comming to him from the investigation into his outbursts. And yes, Ally - that will be a punishment.!

From SevcoMedia:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=232345

Apparently Longmuir has said that there will be NO stripping of League Cups from TCFKAR during the EBT years. I am unhappy with this as it clearly awards cheating.

And I want Ayr to get the 2002 League Cup.

Does anyone have any other information on this?

FYI the League cup is an SFL run competition unlike the Scottish Cup (SFA) and SPL titles.

From SevcoMedia:

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=232345

Apparently Longmuir has said that there will be NO stripping of League Cups from TCFKAR during the EBT years. I am unhappy with this as it clearly awards cheating.

And I want Ayr to get the 2002 League Cup.

Does anyone have any other information on this?

FYI the League cup is an SFL run competition unlike the Scottish Cup (SFA) and SPL titles.

Yes

It is an SPL investigation, explain to me how the SPL could rule on another (SFL League cup) thing - srtipping of titles and cups is an SPL investigation - that's why SFL league cups are not mentioned. Get your club to compain to longmuir if so desperate to be awarded something retrospectively

The only way I can see Leugue cups being addressed if if Sevco appeal - then the appeal goes to SFA who can re-address all

BUT who is gonna appeal? The Rangers Football Club PLC is being liquidated and Sevco Scotland Ltd didn't exist then

Edited by Claymores

I actually agree with the sentiment of McCoists statement, it's starting to feel like bullying in an attempt to make up for the SFA's shamateur behaviour of the past few weeks.

It seems to me that the SFA were adamant about newco in div 1 so they could demote them to div 3.

I'd much rather they introduced financial regs to stop this shit happening again rather wait and hammer teams after the fact.

How many Admins/liquidations will it take before we actually have clear guidelines in place to avoid this shit that we've witnessed.

Edited by ayrmad

I'll be funnier when RC go into admin and have your acerbic posts -yawn

But I doubt I'll have to endure many former RC tops- if it's a 2 year thing, just keep the SFL patches on your's

What do Ross county have that rangers don't?

Besides spl status, a squad of senior players, a fan base who supports them, a 100 year + history, trophies and sfa licence?

Oh yeah. Money.

Sevco more likely to admin before ross county

I'd much rather they introduced financial regs to stop this shit happening again rather wait and hammer teams after the fact.

There are regulations in place to insist that players must be properly registered to play. That's why periodically clubs get penalised for fielding players that weren't properly registered for the competition.

Stripping of titles is just an absolute necessity if double contracts are proven. I've no idea what their defence could possibly be beyond WATP.

I actually agree with the sentiment of McCoists statement, it's starting to feel like bullying in an attempt to make up for the SFA's shamateur behaviour of the past few weeks.

It seems to me that the SFA were adamant about newco in div 1 so they could demote them to div 3.

How many Admins/liquidations will it take before we actually have clear guidelines in place to avoid this shit that we've witnessed.

I don't doubt that's true - God knows, the football authorities have fumbled and fudged throughout. It's utterly bizarre that they're negotiating with RFC on their punishment.

That doesn't excuse the hysterics, of course. As various pronouncements from our own manager have shown this year, that kind of boo-hoo, woe-is-us stuff makes things much worse, rather than better.

There are regulations in place to insist that players must be properly registered to play. That's why periodically clubs get penalised for fielding players that weren't properly registered for the competition.

Stripping of titles is just an absolute necessity if double contracts are proven. I've no idea what their defence could possibly be beyond WATP.

The Ayr Gold cup field could ride through the regs I've read over the last 2 or 3 weeks, our blazers don't even have a mechanism to stop a new team entering the SFL at the highest level without a vote.

What do Ross county have that rangers don't?

Besides spl status, a squad of senior players, a fan base who supports them, a 100 year + history, trophies and sfa licence?

Oh yeah. Money.

Sevco more likely to admin before ross county

Very true -

What will East Ffe have at Ibrox on 4 August?

1. We've played there before. The Rangers haven't

2. We hold 3 League Cups - Sevco have none

I don't doubt that's true - God knows, the football authorities have fumbled and fudged throughout. It's utterly bizarre that they're negotiating with RFC on their punishment.

That doesn't excuse the hysterics, of course. As various pronouncements from our own manager have shown this year, that kind of boo-hoo, woe-is-us stuff makes things much worse, rather than better.

I wasn't really commenting on the woe is me part, hardly anyone earning a living in football has came out of this episode looking anything other than "do whatever preserves my income and I'll be happy", this situation is totally down to the fans and a few brave people like Turnbull Hutton and SainteeinAsia etc.

Jesus. That makes the pishy affair at Hampden a couple of Saturdays ago look like something staged by North Koreans.

:lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

post-23278-0-45556900-1342882729_thumb.j