Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

@rangersfctrust: STV confirm they will no longer use "new" Rangers after the membership has been transferred. Will BBC follow?

:o

So the RFC supporters trust expects that media outlets dont say New or Newco and pretend there's a continuity?

P&B are doing it. What happened to the Sevco v Celtic forum huh.gif

user_off.pngBallochBear

• Andy Goram
  • star1.gif

• Group: True Blue
  • Topics: 107
  • Rep: 31

Posted Yesterday, 03:11 PM

Much better to have a home draw and give East Fife 50% than an away draw in front of a packed stadium of 5000 and us get 50% of the gate only, plus we get the revenue of pies etc.

And it could be worse, we could be drawn at St Mirren, they'd then get 50% of the gate and all of any additional spend.

Some folk are never satisfied.

Sevco taken over the catering contract then?

^^^^^Old firm type post IMO....

:)

What planet are you on or 3 bottles of Buckie? For months I have been posting that the scums from Sevco should not be allowed near a fitba pitch ever again. Now I'm thinking buddies need a break from offies

Ohh i get you now but not before...

hmmm

:lol:

You're just becoming a troll now - do something useful and tell me where Chas went on Tuesday & not back - or pontificate with me why the major partner in Blue Pitch Holdings is based in Geneva - which country did Chas go to and UEFA publicly saying they've never seen anyone from Sevco.

What a strange little man...

:P

Are you buckarood strange man? Please stop wasting the thread and feel free to abuse me PM - where is chas in this or is that too sensible and back on-topic?

Edited by Claymores

sad but true this thread has run its course and the two of you should get a room and have a bitch slapping contest in private.

sorry wisbit but you are coming across as a right tager.ok we know saints aint a diddy team just as we know S.G. dosn,t speak

for most buddies,so just get behind effc and wish them all the best and hope they stuff sevco and then we dont have to play them later in the cup,chill the feck out.8)

sad but true this thread has run its course and the two of you should get a room and have a bitch slapping contest in private.

sorry wisbit but you are coming across as a right tager.ok we know saints aint a diddy team just as we know S.G. dosn,t speak

for most buddies,so just get behind effc and wish them all the best and hope they stuff sevco and then we dont have to play them later in the cup,chill the feck out.8)

Good answer and in my heart I couldn't give 2 effs if the Mirren or Killie or Motherwell go bust on Monday - their fault for suckking on the teets of OF. We are EFFC and no debt, no overdrart and own the ground.. Being drawn at Ibrox only gives us a chance to buy some other players but our future didn't depend upon it.

I wouldn't fret too much about the history angle. Most of them have exhausted their argument after mentioning the 54 titles. I can remember speaking to Rangers supporters in 2010 who had only a vague recollection of the 2009 Scottish Cup final. I know more about their history than they do and I don't even like them.

You're not kidding. Twitter is awash with halfwits shouting "SHUT UP ABOUT 'NEWCO'! WE ARE THE SAME CLUB WE ALWAYS WERE - GLASGOW RANGERS FC!", seemingly unaware that the club has NEVER been called "Glasgow" Rangers...

anyone with join date 2012, are either smeltic or clubwhatever.

I will stress yet again my team aint no diddy, they have worked through a very troubled time, and all the while trying to keep up with what was happening round about us.. Kilmarnock, Dunfermline, Rangers, hell even Partick and Falkirk.. ohhh there's still Livi & Dundee, Motherwell too. all in the top flight all doing shite.

Yup all directing what happens in scottish football an makin a pigs ear of it.

SPL=f**k up

Not my fault, just something i have to apologise for...

An intresting fact "Out of the 10 founding members of the SPL 6 (yes six) teams have went thru finacial breakdowns.(that includes one of the top two)

What does that say about scottish football.... and its financial supplement... they dont even know their product. (NoToNewCo)

Double-Facepalm.jpg

It's ludicrous to suggest that parliament would legislate with the express intention of killing a business which has been bought as a going concern by someone not associated with the original failed company.

Where are you getting this "bought/sold as a going concern" cobblers you keep repeating from? That's exactly what DIDN'T happen. It's what WOULD have happened if the CVA was successful, but it wasn't. What Green bought was the assets of a failed company which is being wound up by liquidators, which he plans to use to create an entirely new business. Not the same thing at all.