Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You can't have it both ways though.

If they're a new club [note: not company] then they're not responsible for another club's misdemneaours. Thus no transfer embargo, paying of fines, etc.

Yes, I'dagreee with that - I don't understand how newco are responsible for oldcos misdemeanors - i'd say it's just a ruse to keep the 'history' going from old to new ?

You can't have it both ways though.

If they're a new club [note: not company] then they're not responsible for another club's misdemneaours. Thus no transfer embargo, paying of fines, etc.

Yes, I'dagreee with that - I don't understand how newco are responsible for oldcos misdemeanors - i'd say it's just a ruse to keep the 'history' going from old to new ?

You come across as a bit of a fud but for clarity you are a (and yer cousins) embarrassment.

Thanks.

:angry:

SEE ! you proved my point there !.

Not all OF fans are sectarian bigots as you added in the other darker cheating side in your argument there against me.

You come across as a OF bigot buddy and all of us are glory hunting faggot b@stards an aw that.

I hope next season we see Celtic being taken to the very last game possible before the eventual winner takes the prize.Notice how I missed out Celtic being the winner there ?.

To you I may appear like a fud ! but it takes one to know one as they say.

I'm not an embarrassment to the club I support but fans of my club can make me embarrassed by shit they do and say.

Not ok for provicial teams to make their mark but ok gfor the top two..

Bolt yah risable cnt.

WTF is this "provincial teams" BTW matey???? EFFC own 1 Scottish Cup & 3 League Cups - having to play the unseeded Sevco in the 1st round this year despite being quarter finalists last year

The bit I highlighted in bold there ^,The newco are not procuring the oldco's history AT ALL.

What the newco are actually getting is the the oldco's licence that is it !.

The company that won the titles were the Rangers football club and they are just about dead,companies house will extinguish the old club from ever trading again and marked dead until all debts are paid in full.

Charles Green is asking for a transfer of the Rangers licence because if he asked for a new one he'd have to have 3 years audited accounts.By asking for the Rangers licence he gains the oldo's audited accounts bypassing having to procure a new shiny one and why he has taken it up the bum without lube from the SFA.The Rangers licence has 140 years of audited accounts as far as I'm aware although dodgy ones recently by the EBT scandal.

The newco and they are a brand new club is named SEVCO SCOTLAND,Greens team do not have the copyrights to field a team called Rangers as yet.Now this will be interesting to as which name when the newco play Brechin will use ?.

Rumour has it that the newco will play in a non trade marked strip,blue top with white shorts and black socks.No logo or sponsor as yet other than the strip manufacturer just a number on the strip.

Cheers for that, cos that was my thinking on the whole oldco/newco/sevco matter.

Do you think the SFA will agree and clarify the situation to one and all ?

I will redirect you back to ermmm Celtic fc are not in control of their fans...

Get a grip FFS will you.

Celtic are trying ! and the newco Rangers to a point trying to separate themselves in modern times with the sectarian element.

Publicly stating they don't want it anywhere near the stadiums.YES REALLY !.

There are and will be trouble makers at any game and the OF draw in the worst of them I confess OK.

The clubs can't veto,interview,question or other that said fan will behave in an according manner suitable for family viewing when attending a game can they.But they can sure as hell throw them out and ban them for life as they have done.

Other problems outwith the clubs dude,Orange walk ? Rangers can't ban it.OF fans spouting pish in the pubs and streets every other day,clubs can do feck all about that can they and so forth.

It's a bunch of fans who are the real problem isn't it ?.

I support a team I always have as a youngster,I support and go to MY NATIONAL team,never supported Ireland.I have never owned an Irish Tri colour but have a good collection of Scottish flags from games I've been to and each flag tells a story of a Scotland game I've been to at Hampden.

Cheers for that, cos that was my thinking on the whole oldco/newco/sevco matter.

Do you think the SFA will agree and clarify the situation to one and all ?

Publicly stated and in the media that Green cannot use the name Rangers until the oldco are wound up and dead if they are allowed by the HMRC.

Hope that helps.

The famous buddies have only won the scottish cup 3 times..

anythin out with the grasp is provincial.... that means any team outwith the old firm.

My jokey comment really related to a RanjursMedia thread where whey got upset of not being seeded + having to play the 1st round............feck yez Cevco, you got last year's quarter finalists who pumped oot Dumfi & Aberdeen when your former rangers were pumped oot by Falkirk in the 3rd round - be grateful you are allowed (mibbees) to play EFFC

Edited by Claymores

:angry:

The famous buddies have only won the scottish cup 3 times..

anythin out with the grasp is provincial.... that means any team outwith the old firm.

When you start this "provincial" shit I kinda hope Charles Green buys you over and turns your place into a car park just for the licence :angry:

in youre own time......

Are St Mirren culpable for Cap'n sensibles rants when the OF play at new St Mirren park FFS pot call the kettle black here.

Fans are fans no matter who tells them how to behave.

Do you shout sectarian obscenities at OF fans when they come to New St Mirren Park ?.If you was better than them you wouldn't :rolleyes:.

I absorb diddy - I'm an uber diddy from the 2nd Div - you are just a twat

I agree with you not attending the cup tie on the grounds that it is the orcs first competitive game.Boy O boy they are gonna be one ugly bunch and maybe expect the home team to sell aaaalll their tickets only to get gubbed by the team from the division above :lol:.

Not to mention the return journey with many orcs spouting pish if they won like they won the European cup FFS.

Your a higher league and we beat you even though we have better resources but won't say coz your a league above so we can gloat an aw that :blink:.

If you go hopefully you get one over coz wee teams deserve their cake and eat it :D that's what makes a cup game makes you want to go ! the unexpected.

Oh I fully get your cynicism but even they can't break the basic fundamental facts of arithmetic ....they're more fecked than thon Jordan

Ah big Joe wasnae a slapper. Mind you he was partial to a wee bit fistin. But when you're in Liverpool you might as well join them eh. rolleyes.gif

I agree with you not attending the cup tie on the grounds that it is the orcs first competitive game.Boy O boy they are gonna be one ugly bunch and maybe expect the home team to sell aaaalll their tickets only to get gubbed by the team from the division above :lol:.

Not to mention the return journey with many orcs spouting pish if they won like they won the European cup FFS.

Your a higher league and we beat you even though we have better resources but won't say coz your a league above so we can gloat an aw that :blink:.

If you go hopefully you get one over coz wee teams deserve their cake and eat it :D that's what makes a cup game makes you want to go ! the unexpected.

After thoughts, I'm 50/50 on going to Ibroke to see the Fife gub them. I like fitba but not animosity and not the Billy Boys fest it will be The Rangers vs East Fife - sorry - can you understand?

please provide me with St. Mirren fc's sectarian obscenities .........

In you're own time...

I'm gonna go all out on a limb here and say ! WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT YOU ARE !.

Most of the diddy teams fans here call the gers fans and accuse them of whatever sectarian crime they feel they committed and also do the same to Celtic fans alike.

It's the diddies right apparently to point out to any OF fan that they are a sectarian bigot regardless as it's the diddies right to call any old firm fan a sectarian bigot as they are obviously are according to ragers media rules ! if you not one of us then you are the enemy an all that.

Yes I'm an old firm fan but one of the good ones that want a more competitive league and better infrastructure for the sake of the game.

I have mentioned this on numerous threads ! the best thing to happen to Scottish Football is a new name and winner of the SPL title ! even better 6 different winners in ten years ! it means a better league and commands more money and a better national team.

So get aff ma fucking back will ya PLEASE with cherry on top if ya need it :)

That statement is gonna bite you right in the arse....

Clean sweep it should've been, a fkin clean sweep.

:)

Gubbing the Mirren @ old Bayview is a clear memory asswipe - how provincial when we sung "In yer Paisley slums" at 2-0

Edited by Claymores