Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Alright alright alright, I give up then so what IS cg's angle then ?

turning ibrox into flats within the structure of the listed building while turning Murray park into ??? Given its on a free belt site his options are limited

Surely hes not a stupid man to get where he has !!! So what's his plan ?

If he doesn't have the mother of all contingency plans both he and The Cheating b*****ds are fecked.

There is no way out of this for them due to all of the combined investigations that are ongoing. They are going to hell.

You get past the last defender,you're now 1 on 1 with the keeper.You round the keeper and have an empty goal gaping,you let fly with a shot,only to see it go flying high over the bar into the crowd.

This is how we must feel at the effort put into getting shot of them once and for all.We had did everything right apart from finishing it off.The transfer embargo is a joke,it allows them to get their selves set up for the next few years with players who can get to and even win in the 1st.Chuck will have the money coming in from somewhere,i just have this horrible gut feeling on it.Then we will have to eat humble pie as they gloat their way back to the top,with now what looks like them keeping their history as they accepted the terms put down to them.

So it looks like it was a nice try son,but move along now....don't call us we'll call you.

Behave yourself. There was no appetite in Scottish football to completely destroy its most successful team and nor should there have been.

I hate Rangers as much as the next man but it would have been vindictive in the extreme to deliberately bury them forever (as much as we might all have enjoyed that outcome). Their crimes are serious and I'm sure there's more punishment to come but I think we need to retain a little bit of perspective here. The reason we hate them (the bigotry, the arrogance, the bully boy tactics) are not related to the current situation and it would be unfair to punish them for the sin of being generally offensive and obnoxious. The last company folded. This new company are trying to keep the football team alive. They've been granted some special dispensation in order to do that but, equally, they have been told that they must also bear some special sanctions if they want to retain the link with the old club. Personally, I think the outcome is entirely fair and proportionate, certainly far more just than what could have been foisted upon us.

isn't the crux of he matter that the payments were loans and not contracts hence they paid no tax? If the court rules the payments weren't contractual then clearly there weren't two contracts.

This was supposed to be money owed to players as a right. The idea was that it could be paid to them as a loan but a loan needs to be paid back.They could use this money as they liked to make more money. However final payment of moneys due would be made when tax rates were at their lowest. The second contract consists of the letter which said that they did not need to pay back the loan.

Missed the news on telly - understand the transfer thingy but someones mentioned the 'history' what was said about that unsure.gif

They're keeping it, basically.

They're transferring the existing SFA membership, and with it the sanctions of prior misdemeanours (i.e. the tribunal's punishment) as well as the fruits of previous success.

They're transferring the existing SFA membership, and with it the sanctions of prior misdemeanours (i.e. the tribunal's punishment) as well as the fruits of previous success.

Do Airdrie United still have the history of Clydebank?

Another side to it of course is that I reckoin that kills SPL2 off for at least 1 more year.

If they were going to shoehorn them in 2013-14 then they wont now :)

Who did McCoist sign as Rangers manager?

Cellik and Bocanegra...

He better get the right guys because even losing 1 game will have the orcs against him.

The Bigotmedia freaks seem to be happy that Ian Black is standing outside Paisley Road West just now in preparation to sign for The Rangers on Monday.

I think going into admin saved McCoist. He was awful.

Malmo

Maribor

Falkirk

Dundee United

EDIT, he also signed Ortiz, Matt McKay, Bedoya. And gave Healy a new contract

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Not posted in a few days so here the latest RangersMedia transfer talk .....

Fran Sandaza

Kenny Miller

Craig Beattie

Mark Wilson

James McFadden

Alex Neil

Jody Morris

Peter Thompson

Garry Kenneth (again)

Given that these are all professional players, i.e. they play for money, what are Sevco going to pay them with? Which agent would advise his client to sign for a club which might well go tits up by Christmas, and has no proven ability to pay ANY level of wages.

A majority of the players mentioned are in the twilight of their careers - obviously the orcs reckon "we can get a couple of seasons out of him/them" - and that's when injuries start to become more frequent, and take longer to heal. Again, not exactly sound business practise. Insurance costs would likely be higher, especially as the club will probably overvalue the assets players (oops, just made the same mistake as Charlie!).

Nah, I reckon that £50 on "the field" is looking a better bet by the day. My main concern was that they wouldn't make it to Peterhead, not that they'd actually last the season.

Unless further sanctions hit them their fate is in their own hands. If they come up with the necessary money they survive: if not they die. That way they can blame nobody but themselves. It's working out rather nicely.

If he doesn't have the mother of all contingency plans both he and The Cheating b*****ds are fecked.

There is no way out of this for them due to all of the combined investigations that are ongoing. They are going to hell.

Right stopit all of you , your starting to genuinely get my hopes up you little teases lol

That's a shame - losing the history was one of the things that seemed to hurt the most !

so they are now, effectively, the same club - 'Rangers' - with all the history, including the history the gained against clubs that were 'paying their way' just the debts gone and they are in the third ?

That's no that bad - hardly a deterrent for other clubs !!

I think going into admin saved McCoist. He was awful.

Malmo

Maribor

Falkirk

Dundee United

EDIT, he also signed Ortiz, Matt McKay, Bedoya. And gave Healy a new contract

AND Killie - twice! (their last EVER games against us - home and away defeats. We will never let them forget that.)

Behave yourself. There was no appetite in Scottish football to completely destroy its most successful team and nor should there have been.

I hate Rangers as much as the next man but it would have been vindictive in the extreme to deliberately bury them forever (as much as we might all have enjoyed that outcome). Their crimes are serious and I'm sure there's more punishment to come but I think we need to retain a little bit of perspective here. The reason we hate them (the bigotry, the arrogance, the bully boy tactics) are not related to the current situation and it would be unfair to punish them for the sin of being generally offensive and obnoxious. The last company folded. This new company are trying to keep the football team alive. They've been granted some special dispensation in order to do that but, equally, they have been told that they must also bear some special sanctions if they want to retain the link with the old club. Personally, I think the outcome is entirely fair and proportionate, certainly far more just than what could have been foisted upon us.

Speak for yourself, I want them dead and gone forever.