Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It would still "cover" the window if the window closed on 1st September. It doesn't say "two full windows". It's not that important anyway - they can sign free transfers and emergency loans as of 1st September 2013 anyway.

Aye, and if ended-up toiling slightly in SFL2, sign-up others in January 2014.

isn't the crux of he matter that the payments were loans and not contracts hence they paid no tax? If the court rules the payments weren't contractual then clearly there weren't two contracts.

Several scores of millions of pounds in "interest free loans" from 2001 onwards that have never been repaid --- aye right! wink.giflaugh.gif

They have already been in court and found guilty in the "Big Tax Case" - EBT's. Hence the reason why the club is soon to be liquidated. They appealed against the guilty verdict that was given in court for the BTC and had/have no chance at all of succeeding with that appeal.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

They didn't when sdm tried a share issue and when oldco had revenue from spl and Cl crowds spl and Cl TV money and big sponsorship deals no one reputable would buy them for a pound ffs. You clearly dont get the thirty million pound shortfall thing that bill Miller noticed when they were an spl side!

As I say , I hope I'm proved wrong but iv been brought up in an era when rangers get EVERY break going from penelty decisions to sfa delaying registration of their main challengers to having one of their own supporters running the line during an old firm title decider

Right back to my earliest memories wondering why rangers fans always got the covered end at hampden no matter who they are playing can you blame me for suspecting they may soon be back on top smelling of roses ?

It's a bit pointless having a 5 or 10 year bet So I won't say betcha BUT in 5 or so years I am certain a good pr machine could easy start a campaign of the boys are back in town make sure our old enemy's know it buy your shares in rangers today we never done walking away send cheques to .......

The muppets will go for it I promis u.

They already have gone for it - twice, with the following results:

1. Murray having to find 49m of the 50m he reckoned the share issue would raise.

2. The RFFFFFFFFFFF raising enough from the "global rangers family" (and Mr. Custard) to pay for a QC at the tribunal, throw Dunfermline a few quid to underline that they hated the Arabs, and a few cases of Frosty Jack for the Liquidation party. Hey, mibbes Bomber reckons there's a bottle or two still in the boardroom....

Yes, that's pretty much how I see it, so long as the Double Contract verdict gets announced and appropriate sanctions are put in place ie stripping the relevant honours.

Bit disappointing though that they'll probably now manage to put together a strong enough squad to walk the 3rd division. They don't need money for transfer fees, just for wages. Even if they average 5-6000, they'll still make a lot more money than the others. The fact that they're Rangers should also attract some decent, but brain-dead lower league players. If they get to the starting line over the next couple of weeks, they'll probably do well in their league.

That's assuming a hell of a lot. i.e. that firstly, there's no transfer embargo, and secondly that there's a workable business plan in place to make it till the end of the season without going tits-up again. Both are very doubtful.

The squad's already a skeleton and, if the club's losing money hand over fist (which it will in the 3rd) any player that can be sold for profit will be. Then, add to that injuries, suspensions and the fact that they're only be to sign teenagers and are shouldering a loss of hundreds of thousands week in, week out.

It's not looking good for them without a sizable amount of investment or a huge amount of good will from a creditor. No sign of either on the horizon.

As I say , I hope I'm proved wrong but iv been brought up in an era when rangers get EVERY break going from penelty decisions to sfa delaying registration of their main challengers to having one of their own supporters running the line during an old firm title decider

Right back to my earliest memories wondering why rangers fans always got the covered end at hampden no matter who they are playing can you blame me for suspecting they may soon be back on top smelling of roses ?

No matter what the future is, if they actually survive, they will never be back "smelling of roses" so long as you always refer to them as The Cheating b*****ds.wink.gif Never ever use any other name when referring to them in discussion with anyone.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Not posted in a few days so here the latest RangersMedia transfer talk .....

Fran Sandaza

Kenny Miller

Craig Beattie

Mark Wilson

James McFadden

Alex Neil

Jody Morris

Peter Thompson

Garry Kenneth (again)

Several scores of millions of pounds in "interest free loans" from 2001 onwards that have never been repaid --- aye right! wink.giflaugh.gif

They have already been in court and found guilty in the "Big Tax Case" - EBT's. Hence the reason why the club is soon to be liquidated. They appealed against the guilty verdict of given in court for the BTC but had/have no chance at all of succeeding with that appeal.

Especially when some of those had cover letters , the only doubt will be those without cover letters but the argument will be there were enough evidence with so many of the contracts that it will show intent and the presumption of guilt with all the others.

No doubt of it gets to this HMRC could easily interview some of the UK based players to give evidence for a favourable repayment deal. There is also the football authorities who need to question why the likes of Souness was given payments some years after leaving the club.

They already have gone for it - twice, with the following results:

1. Murray having to find 49m of the 50m he reckoned the share issue would raise.

2. The RFFFFFFFFFFF raising enough from the "global rangers family" (and Mr. Custard) to pay for a QC at the tribunal, throw Dunfermline a few quid to underline that they hated the Arabs, and a few cases of Frosty Jack for the Liquidation party. Hey, mibbes Bomber reckons there's a bottle or two still in the boardroom....

Alright alright alright, I give up then so what IS cg's angle then ?

turning ibrox into flats within the structure of the listed building while turning Murray park into ??? Given its on a free belt site his options are limited

Surely hes not a stupid man to get where he has !!! So what's his plan ?

Who did McCoist sign as Rangers manager?

Cellik and Bocanegra...

He better get the right guys because even losing 1 game will have the orcs against him.

The Bigotmedia freaks seem to be happy that Ian Black is standing outside Paisley Road West just now in preparation to sign for The Rangers on Monday.

No matter what the future is, if they actually survive, they will never be back "smelling of roses" so long as you always refer to them as The Cheating b*****ds.wink.gif Never ever use any other name when referring to them in discussion with anyone.

I think The cheats Is snappier :)

Edited by Leepylee

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of the embargo, I think it's pretty scandalous that they're allowed to transfer the old membership. If a club's liquidated, the membership should go with them. A new membership should be the only option for phoenix clubs.

If it would have been one of the Diddy teams thats what would have occurred.

Alright alright alright, I give up then so what IS cg's angle then ?

turning ibrox into flats within the structure of the listed building while turning Murray park into ??? Given its on a free belt site his options are limited

Surely hes not a stupid man to get where he has !!! So what's his plan ?

In common with most on here, if we're totally honest, absolutely f**k all would surprise me at this stage. What is abundantly clear is that anyone relying on financial input from the orcs as part of a viable business plan must have a head full of barbed wire and broken biscuits!

Oh dear God, what next?