Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Steam Zeppelin!

What a great idea. This is the sort of thinking that made Britain Great.

This thread is just marking time again.

When is the next announcement due?

When is the next deadline?

Does anyone have a link to Off the Ball?

Given that the "transfer embargo" was shot down, shouldn' t Ally be signing players? He doesn't need SFA licence to do so, just to enable them to be registered, so surely he should be getting them in, just in case Charlie Boy agrees to accept that as a punishment ......or is he short of readies, by any chance?

Given that the "transfer embargo" was shot down, shouldn' t Ally be signing players? He doesn't need SFA licence to do so, just to enable them to be registered, so surely he should be getting them in, just in case Charlie Boy agrees to accept that as a punishment ......or is he short of readies, by any chance?

He has maybe used them all voting down posts like yours!:)

...I'll close the door on my way out.

Why are there all these references to religion, Ireland, flags and the monarchy? These have nothing to do with football. It is sad to say that absent any real developments in the thread it has been hijacked by those of a certain persuasion in the Strathclyde region to perpetuate the types of obsessions and attitudes that give the rest of Scotland and Scottish football a bad name. This thread needs to move to the 3rd division or the Sevco-Celtic thread where it now appears to belong.

Aye and all those references to films. music, genitals, abuse of officals, bodily functions and philosophy,

fucking joke of a football forumbiggrin.gif

Aye, and my Dad (born in Cowdenbeath) told me Pontius Pilate was a Fifer ('cos his dad was stationed there in the Roman Legion) . :huh:

Well he was certainly no Doonhamer.

When our shower of shites are faced with a big decision, they don't have the brains to go with the popular choice.

Usual rubbish reporting from the BBC - http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18922208

No mention of the £40m bid from Sevco :D Not to worry we will see the full details in the Daily Ranger tomorrow.

From tomorrow's Retard

Arsenal have received bids for captain Robin van Persie from Manchester City, Manchester United , Juventus and Sevco.

The 28-year-old Netherlands striker will not be part of the Gunners squad that travels to Asia on Saturday for a three-match pre-season tour.

Instead, he is likely to be turning out for crack Scottish outfit, Sevco Scotland, recently admitted to the powerful SFL 3rd tier and due to play in the prestigious and lucrative Ramsden tourney.

Sell out crowds are expected at every Sevco game and the TV companies are clamouring for a slice of the action.

Van Persie said this morning,

"It has always been my ambition to play at the highest level and I understand that at least three of the grounds in the SFL are over 3,000 feet above sea level."

Ron Knee is 59.

I read a theory somewhere, maybe on here, which is very plausible, and it was that the "Ally walking away" story was a plant by Jabba to try to twist CG's arm to sell to the Cardigan Consortium, whose bid just happened to arise at the same time.

That particular ploy was so obvious that even the media mostly picked up on it.

On Google maps, what used to be Murray Park is now labelled "Milngavie & Bearsden Sports Club". Has it been sold already? ;)

And Matalan and Fopp have apparently both swapped across to the other side of Union Street. I'd take Google's place name labels with a pinch of salt.

When our shower of shites are faced with a big decision, they don't have the brains to go with the popular choice.

Didn't Pilate make a terrible decision based on pressure from the establishment and then claim no responsibility for it?

Well he was certainly no Doonhamer.

You should crucify your board, Greek-style, on a diagonal cross, which is why St. Andrews cross is the way it is. See how easy it is to get back to religion and flags!!:rolleyes:

Van Persie said this morning,

"It has always been my ambition to play at the highest level and I understand that at least three of the grounds in the SFL are over 3,000 feet above sea level."

:lol:

Given that the "transfer embargo" was shot down, shouldn' t Ally be signing players?.....

Dammit when did that happen? So, have they kept their history too? What about the debt? Is this from the SFA meeting? So many questions, i've not had my eye on the ball the last couple of days.

Umm that's a few days we've all just been treading water on here, why is there no news regarding sfl acceptance ? Time is thundering on and were no closer to a team running out the tunnel in anger ????

Its not that I want them to of course, I'm just amazed it's all gone so quiet out there ????

Edited by Leepylee

Sorry, but I dont agree with that, you got to the final fairly and squarely, the least you can expect when you get there is a level playing field, Rangers cheating robbed you of that.

Nobody has a divine right to win a trophy but every team has a right to fair play, you were denied that, in the competitions ultimate match. You didn't hear the losers in the heats complaining when Carl Lewis got Ben Johnsons Gold Medal in Seoul did you?

Runners up are officially the best of the rest, you are more entitled to it than anybody. No team Rangers beat on the way to the final can say for sure that they would have won the final, only the semi-final loser can say for sure that they would have reached the final. No, that trophy by rights is yours.

It's the easiest and fairest thing to do, runners up take the trophy/title.

Quite liking your logic Lip.

The Ben Johnson analogy does kind of stand up, but I still have no real desire to have that Cup added to our honours. The only tangible benefit that I can see is that it would get us removed from VikingTon's list of the perennially diddy.

What gets me about the latest suggestions is that Rangers fans are fighting to keep said honours. Why the Hell would you want them?

When clubs have forfeited ties, been fined, or required to replay, for genuine clerical errors in the past in one off games, there's been a general acceptance that that's how it must be.

When Queens got heavily fined for fielding Jamie Adams against Cowedenbeath in 2007, Queens fans were furious, not with the SFA, but with Queens for making the mistake.

I know it's not fair to expect logic, sense or decency from those on RM, but it's still striking that they're so furious about the whole idea of not being allowed to keep things they got through deliberate and systematic cheating.

And Matalan and Fopp have apparently both swapped across to the other side of Union Street. I'd take Google's place name labels with a pinch of salt.

Didn't Pilate make a terrible decision based on pressure from the establishment and then claim no responsibility for it?

He gave his name to an aerobic workout that appeals mainly to middle class women but I've never heard him deny it. :unsure:

I'm aware of the Google maps thing, I knew the sports club is next to MP, just a wee bit of devilment.

With the symbolic "washing of hands", I don't think he even went with "I was only following orders" whereas last week we had Doncaster and Regan trying to follow orders (from SPL Chairmen) by persuading the SFL guys to get Newco in Div 1, which resulted in a wringing of hands, wailing, tearing of hair and gnashing of teeth.

I see where you're coming from.

I'd just have preferred it if our lot had listened to the peasants baying for them to "Fwee Bawabus!"

Quite liking your logic Lip.

The Ben Johnson analogy does kind of stand up, but I still have no real desire to have that Cup added to our honours. The only tangible benefit that I can see is that it would get us removed from VikingTon's list of the perennially diddy.

What gets me about the latest suggestions is that Rangers fans are fighting to keep said honours. Why the Hell would you want them?

When clubs have forfeited ties, been fined, or required to replay, for genuine clerical errors in the past in one off games, there's been a general acceptance that that's how it must be.

When Queens got heavily fined for fielding Jamie Adams against Cowedenbeath in 2007, Queens fans were furious, not with the SFA, but with Queens for making the mistake.

I know it's not fair to expect logic, sense or decency from those on RM, but it's still striking that they're so furious about the whole idea of not being allowed to keep things they got through deliberate and systematic cheating.

They are furious that Celtic might overtake their total in the very near future.. That's all.

They are furious that Celtic might overtake their total in the very near future.. That's all.

I get that and I realise that we're talking about the thickest of the very, very thick here.

I still think it's odd they really want to keep honours 'won' in such a fashion though. Nobody else would.