Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

CG: "Would you like to make it 9-a-side with no subs"

BCFC: "Why?"

CG: "Because that is all the players we have left".

BCFC: "No"

CG: "We will playing our third choice goalie as left back. Promise"

'Rangers'....'9 men'....Poz suffers flashbacks to Vietnam...

My grandfather was born in and lived his whole life in Partick. Worked in the shipyards and was as hard as nails.

But the only time I ever heard him swear was 30 years ago when during a family party I asked him how come he was the first Jags fan in the family as all the rest of the family were Rangers fans.

His reply stuck with me. "I couldn't be arsed with all that fucking shit every week."

Everytime my dad and I go to Firhill I always remember my granda's words, and I'm so glad he decided to follow the Maryhill Magyars. smile.gif

Thats feck all!! My Grandad, whos to blame my family dynasty of supporting Jags,had 5 brothers who ALL supported Rangers??? A brave man and he passed it on to his sons and then to my generation. Totally agree I wouldnt have it any other way. I LOVE the Maryhill Magyars. And my dad was also a Partick man.

OUR FLAG ! REALLY ? Union Jack origins below circa 1800.

However, this design also provoked fury north of the border because now the cross of St George was “imposed” on that of St Andrew, much as the English had been imposed on the Scots. The Scottish Privy Council warned: “This will breed some heat and miscontentment betwixt your Majesties subjects.” The Scots also objected to a design that appeared to chop the Scottish flag into four pieces.

Despite this technical supremacy, and the fact that the flag has been ordered and endorsed by a Scottish king, the Scots remained unappeased and Scottish heralds produced their own designs. One of these was accepted as an alternative for Scottish shipping, and is still occasionally seen elsewhere. In this variant, St Andrew’s cross is placed over St George’s cross. As far away as the West Indies this compromise caused “great quarrels” among British sailors, who, not being experts in heraldry, simply saw either England or Scotland in the most prominent central position of each flag.

The flag of James is more or less recognisable as the Union Jack of today, but lacks the red diagonals stripes. These derive from the cross of St Patrick, added when Ireland became part of the Union in 1801, to form the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

I put above in bold because if the orcs knew that they were actually flying the flag of St Patrick of Ireland they might want to think again and send it back homewards where it belongs ENGLAND :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Lifted from http://www.totalpolitics.com/history/316507/how-the-union-jack-became-our-national-standard.thtml

And the Union Jack is considered still in parts of Scotland to be THE TURNCOAT flag that was flown by Scots who rebelled against and killed their own countrymen and then became English redcoats imposing English rule and then gave us the Highland clearing ! remember that ?.

Do you still want to fly that flag at Ibrox now No8 ? :angry: .Considering it's history it speaks nothing other than the English imposing it's rule over Scotland and has feck all to do with Scotland actually as we have our own flags ! see my avatar dude for one of them ?.

The Union Jack is feck all to be proud off ! EVER !.

I make a point of not reading your drivel usually as it usually relates to trying to get the first post on certain pages but this is a beauty and i am glad i made an exception... Thick as pig shit.

I especially liked the bit about 'English Redcoats'...That would be the British Government troops that put down the Jacobite rebellion but hey don't let facts get in the way of your uneducated rant.

On ragers media they still can't understand why they are unseeded in the Scottish League Cup Draw :lol: !.

Maybe it's because they are a new team <_<.

Also they list victims they want to pump rotten on their way to their first ever major title :blink: even though they apparently have plenty of them already ?????.

I'm fucking confused on ragers media at times when I read it's their first ever but they already have won it umpteen times :huh::o:blink::unsure::1eye.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=232089&st=0

Had a read of that thread but I had to stop when I read one Orc giving his preference:

"Accies away. Stadium is just behind my house. Would be good to take my 6 year old to her first ever game to see the Rangers."

There are about 6 different things to get annoyed about in that short statement:

1. Not supporting his local team.

2. Not supporting his local team even though he lives right next to the fucking stadium.

3. He probably lives in the Whitehill area of Hamilton; the place that time forgot.

4. He is going to get his poor daughter into supporting Rangers, instead of taking her to see Accies.

5. He refers to the team as "The" Rangers.

6. They aren't called Rangers anymore.

Don't worry about it - you will never in your entire life be anywhere close to being as confused as those dumb fucks are on that forum.

They are very confident.

Do they have a secret weapon?

eta What would you reckon to be the worst draw for them?

Edited by cyderspaceman

He's surely asking for them to agree a postponement?

Which therefore leads to the assumption that all is going very badly with the SFA registration.

<<< PLEASING GIF HERE >>>

PS: I assume if this is punted to a midweek, Sevco will be compensating Brechin, presumably with a series of IOUs written on orange post it notes.

Would a postponement suit Brechin, though - I'd want to get the season kicked off and would fancy a bye into the next round if they can't play.

Of course, they may have suspensions and injuries to think about.

I make a point of not reading your drivel usually as it usually relates to trying to get the first post on certain pages but this is a beauty and i am glad i made an exception... Thick as pig shit.

I especially liked the bit about 'English Redcoats'...That would be the British Government troops that put down the Jacobite rebellion but hey don't let facts get in the way of your uneducated rant.

Nae offence No8 but you can dress up the bit in bold all you like but it's not how it is remembered in Scots history.This was nothing other than the English and their sympathizers subduing a nation that wanted to be completely independent of England at all costs,but our king at the time couldn't care less as he seen a bigger throne down south and duly left creating a union the Scots neither needed or wanted ! Jacobite rebellion ?.

Uneducated ? :1eye.

I wager Charlie boy is on his knees at Brechin pleading desperately to have the cup tie delayed because the newco ain't ready in any shape what so ever,and also has no license either till he agrees to take the embargo right up his Khyber without lube.

Or forego the tie and give Brechin a walkover.

Parker is very much alive and kicking, still peddling his bike and wearing his Sherlock Holmes hat, still buttlicking the local hunt and still seeing Templers as well in all directions. The Siol nan Gaidheal lot used to torment him if they saw him on Wallace Day in Elderslie, as the Templers are a hobby horse of theirs also who they claim were instrumental in Robert The Bruce's victory - which is "blasphemy" to Parker! :D

There's another local history loony in Barrhead forever claiming the town has something to do with King Arthur and the Holy Grail. I'd believe him more if he said it was Monty Python and the Holy Grail - it would explain so much!

I remember hearing something like that years ago, about Neilston Pad

Nae offence No8 but you can dress up the bit in bold all you like but it's not how it is remembered in Scots history.This was nothing other than the English and their sympathizers subduing a nation that wanted to be completely independent of England at all costs,but our king at the time couldn't care less as he seen a bigger throne down south and duly left creating a union the Scots neither needed or wanted ! Jacobite rebellion ?.

This is a Whooooosh attempt? :unsure:

:rolleyes: