Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1342710084[/url]' post='6447186']

.Tx6tU.jpg

While this was not a smart thing to post (if the events of the last 5 months have proven anything, it's that gloating triumphalism has negative consequences down the road), in the club's (as opposed to the OP's) defense it should be pointed out that this banner is matched by another one with a picture of Brother Walfrid, the date 1888, and the text "Always have been".

In other words, it's referring to the 125th anniversary coming due, not implying Celtic is nailed on to win this season.

Like I said, not a smart thing to post but I thought I'd point tht out.

If you believed the crackpot witterings of self-styled "local historian" Derek Parker, you'd believe everything in south Renfrewshire is to do with Druids, Freemasons, and probably Masonic Druids that were in the Covenanters. How that f*ckwad has been allowed to peddle his pish as historic "fact" in the Paisley Daily Express is a mystery up there with what happened to Glenn Miller.

They must be on about the third incarnation of Derek Parker by now, much like Francis Gay in the Sunday Post. Either that or he's doing his Renfrewshire trails from a powered wheelchair. As to how he still gets to peddle pish, compare and contrast JT and Daily Retard.

It's the easiest and fairest thing to do, runners up take the trophy/title.

In like I agree there and did at first when this was mentioned ages ago I feel more differently about it now.

CUPS ! you can only in fairness just expunge the trophy from the history books as we would never have known who would win the cup with a cheaper Rangers team against opponents !.

TITLES ! here's the really tricky bit to understand ! Rangers cheated for 10 years or more if the fraud squad find shite about them.

You could only really give one title out by awarding 3 nil defeats against Rangers ! WHY ! if they had been caught and punished on the very first occasion they cheated they would have been relegated on the basis of the 3 nil defeats handed out for every game ! this would then put all other titles in doubt as they should have been playing 1st division football for the second title Rangers had won.Also if Rangers had gone down then money they stole by winning would have distributed and benefited 2nd & 3rd and so forth and may have altered any result later on.

Too many permutations to hand out titles after the first was handed to whoever in what year Rangers first cheated ! for all we know EBT's were in play when Motherwell finished Second in the league season 94/95 ! It would only be fair to hand that one over to Motherwell and then expunge the rest to history handing Rangers the title of cheating B@stards never to be erased or forgotten for all to see in the future well after I die.

Basically you can't hand out titles if Rangers should never have been in the SPL at that time after first initial relegation for using EBT's.

All titles bar one and all cups should be expunge from the record books so no one will ever forget that a Rangers team managed by SDM are known as the biggest cheats in Scottish Footballing history IMHO.

In like I agree there and did at first when this was mentioned ages ago I feel more differently about it now.

CUPS ! you can only in fairness just expunge the trophy from the history books as we would never have known who would win the cup with a cheaper Rangers team against opponents !.

TITLES ! here's the really tricky bit to understand ! Rangers cheated for 10 years or more if the fraud squad find shite about them.

You could only really give one title out by awarding 3 nil defeats against Rangers ! WHY ! if they had been caught and punished on the very first occasion they cheated they would have been relegated on the basis of the 3 nil defeats handed out for every game ! this would then put all other titles in doubt as they should have been playing 1st division football for the second title Rangers had won. Also if Rangers had gone down then the money they stole by winning would have been distributed and benefited 2nd & 3rd and so forth and may have altered any result later on.

Too many permutations to hand out titles after the first was handed to whoever in what year Rangers first cheated ! for all we know EBT's were in play when Motherwell finished Second in the league season 94/95 ! It would only be fair to hand that one over to Motherwell and then expunge the rest to history handing Rangers the title of cheating B@stards never to be erased or forgotten for all to see in the future well after I die.

Basically you can't hand out titles if Rangers should never have been in the SPL at that time after first initial relegation for using EBT's.

All titles bar one and all cups should be expunge from the record books so no one will ever forget that a Rangers team managed by SDM are known as the biggest cheats in Scottish Footballing history IMHO.

Totally agree with this. The most important thing that must happen is that history must record Rangers Football Club as what they were (for at least the last 12 years) - Cheating b*****ds.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Back to this from RTC,

the taxman cometh says:

19/07/2012 at 6:17 pm

9 0 Rate This

Why would Charles Green be calling the Brechin Chairman and why are Clyde being all secretive about it?

Have to wait till tomorrow apparently

Is Charlie negotiating a loan of strips?

This needs a high profile.....could get this thread back on track....it has been a bit like the lull between the firestorms in WW1 today, guys just sitting around smoking and talking shit waiting for the next big push. This could be the first sign of the small leak in the dam that signals the burst is about to come.

Nah, sorry - this argument just doesn't stack up for me. It may have felt more innocent because we were young and immature, and didn't appreciate the full ramifications of what was going on, but where I came from in deepest, darkest Ayrshire, we did know about all of it. It was, and still is, a part of everyday life. It doesn't destroy the love you have for your home, but with hindsight it can darken it; James MacMillan being an example of a response to it. Whiterose Killie may have words to say about me mentioning it, but it seems to me his visceral response to the OF arises as a consequence of the situation that pertains, experienced over many, many years, and from an early age I suspect.

I can understand that as children we might not appreciate the 'big picture' and accept this may continue even up until we are exiting our teens. But at some point in our adult development we have to stand back and see it for what it is. It may not be a damascene moment, the picture may unblur over a period of time, but, in spite of the love of whatever football team, at some point you have to make a decision as to what is right and what is wrong.

It is wrong to support teams steeped in bigotry, even if you are not bigoted yourself. To do so in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, provides comfort to those who spread hate and intolerance and suggests you don't care. Not to care about something so vile and invidious, is tragic.

It was along time evolving, but for me it became a question of morality. The influence may never subside completely, and I don't feel like the 'reformed smoker' type, but I do feel I made the right decision.

Mind you..............despite his protestations theres no *%£$%** way my wee lad gets to paint his room red, white and blue (see what I did there?)!:P I suppose he doesn't have to now anyway 8) !!

I certainly do have words to say - I totally agree. Excellent post, and some very thoughtful points.

Gloryhunting was always an option, as the old man would take me to European nights at Parkhead in the late 60s, and that was quite some team. But Killie were just about football. Shit football, but football nonetheless. (I arrived at RP with impeccable timing, as we slowly slid into mediocrity and part-time football over the next few years).

I was made aware from a very early age that a large percentage of people thought of me and my family as scum simply through the church we attended. It doesn't take long to realise the same illogical hatred works the other way as well. It was bad enough to put up with it in day-to-day life, without putting yourself through more shit in the name of sport.

One of the main reasons I stayed down here (even before I met Mrs WRK) was the way you could meet a stranger and have a civil conversation (even about footie) with no loaded questions to find out "which school did you got to", and therefore which pigeonhole to put you into.

So yeah, two cheeks same arse. Or, as I see it: two sides of the same coin, who have in common only the coin.

This needs a high profile.....could get this thread back on track....it has been a bit like the lull between the firestorms in WW1 today, guys just sitting around smoking and talking shit waiting for the next big push. This could be the first sign of the small leak in the dam that signals the burst is about to come.

I wager Charlie boy is on his knees at Brechin pleading desperately to have the cup tie delayed because the newco ain't ready in any shape what so ever,and also has no license either till he agrees to take the embargo right up his Khyber without lube.

Hopefully.

If Sevco have no licence and have little chance of obtaining one and getting registrations etc done before the Ramsdens Cup Tie, Brechin would have to agree to postpone that cup tie before Green could ask the SFL to make any change

...Thus the phonecall. wink.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

They must be on about the third incarnation of Derek Parker by now, much like Francis Gay in the Sunday Post. Either that or he's doing his Renfrewshire trails from a powered wheelchair. As to how he still gets to peddle pish, compare and contrast JT and Daily Retard.
I think Derek Parker might be the weirdo one of my friends has been doing some work with. Is he the one that claims there are Templars buried under the airport?

Parker is very much alive and kicking, still peddling his bike and wearing his Sherlock Holmes hat, still buttlicking the local hunt and still seeing Templers as well in all directions. The Siol nan Gaidheal lot used to torment him if they saw him on Wallace Day in Elderslie, as the Templers are a hobby horse of theirs also who they claim were instrumental in Robert The Bruce's victory - which is "blasphemy" to Parker! :D

There's another local history loony in Barrhead forever claiming the town has something to do with King Arthur and the Holy Grail. I'd believe him more if he said it was Monty Python and the Holy Grail - it would explain so much!

He's surely asking for them to agree a postponement?

Which therefore leads to the assumption that all is going very badly with the SFA registration.

<<< PLEASING GIF HERE >>>

PS: I assume if this is punted to a midweek, Sevco will be compensating Brechin, presumably with a series of IOUs written on orange post it notes.

He's surely asking for them to agree a postponement?

Which therefore leads to the assumption that all is going very badly with the SFA registration.

<<< PLEASING GIF HERE >>>

PS: I assume if this is punted to a midweek, Sevco will be compensating Brechin, presumably with a series of IOUs written on orange post it notes.

Sevco have 14 days from last Friday 13th to gain SFA membership or their membership is voided - If the rules are applied as they should be.

I wager Charlie boy is on his knees at Brechin pleading desperately to have the cup tie delayed because the newco ain't ready in any shape what so ever,and also has no license either till he agrees to take the embargo right up his Khyber without lube.

I reckon the call went like this....

BCFC: "Hello, Brechin City football club, how can I help you?"

CG: "Hi, hi, it's Charles Green from Rangers here...."

BCFC :"Sorry, who?"

CG: "Erm, it's Charles Green."

BCFC: "No, sorry, I heard that bit. Who did you say you were from?"

CG: "Rangers."

BCFC: "Nope, sorry, never heard of them..."

CG: "It's Charles. Green. From Sevco Scotland Limited, in Glasgow."

BCFC" "Oh! Sevco... why didn't you say! What can we do for you?"

CG: "Just fcuk off."

Sevco have 14 days from last Friday 13th to gain SFA membership or their membership is voided - If the rules are applied as they should be.

Someone will have to sit Regan down and explain what rules are and how they are supposed to work first

Maybe we should arrange a kick-about and pretend it's Christmas day? We can go back to (metaphorically) sniping at each other tomorrow. 8)

CG, we've never actually played a competitive game before and i'd like your help with some questions:

If we don't have enough players will you lend us some of yours?

Do i have to run the line or can I get Willie Pullar to do that?

Do you provide orange slices at half-time?

Do you have nets? Cos we've never played with nets and it would be a thrill for our players, since i'm not sure when they'll get a chance to play against a big club again

On ragers media they still can't understand why they are unseeded in the Scottish League Cup Draw :lol: !.

Maybe it's because they are a new team <_<.

Also they list victims they want to pump rotten on their way to their first ever major title :blink: even though they apparently have plenty of them already ?????.

I'm fucking confused on ragers media at times when I read it's their first ever but they already have won it umpteen times :huh::o:blink::unsure::1eye.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=232089&st=0

CG: "Would you like to make it 9-a-side with no subs"

BCFC: "Why?"

CG: "Because that is all the players we have left".

BCFC: "No"

CG: "We will playing our third choice goalie as left back. Promise"

On ragers media they still can't understand why they are unseeded in the Scottish League Cup Draw :lol: !.

Maybe it's because they are a new team <_<.

Also they list victims they want to pump rotten on their way to their first ever major title :blink: even though they apparently have plenty of them already ?????.

I'm fucking confused on ragers media at times when I read it's their first ever but they already have won it umpteen times :huh::o:blink::unsure::1eye.

http://forum.rangers...pic=232089&st=0

Don't worry about it - you will never in your entire life be anywhere close to being as confused as those dumb fucks are on that forum.

Edited by Itwiznaeme