Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well, thank you for those kind words. You perhaps represent the new spirit of sporting integrity? I can see Scottish football is now safe with informed people like yourself on the moral high ground. I'm just surprised you didn't mention the aliens who are actually in league with Green, Northern Rock, Speer and the other Nazis at their moon base. It is fascinating stuff. I'm wondering though, is it true that there's an alien spaceship actually buried beneath Ibrox? You sound like the type of person who would know.

First post today, as I've been on a bedwatch and don't like posting by phone.

I was thinking you were the most reasonable Sevco fan we've had on here since No. 8's unexplained sabbatical, but I think you've let yourself down a bit by biting here. To be fair, we're all surprised that rangers got, and continue to get, what's coming to them in ANY degree, let alone the rollercoaster we've been on this summer. I can't remember when I first started to hope that some kind of justice would be meted out, but it certainly wasn't Valentine's day. And yet the punishment meted out to rangers so far has been a meaningless points deduction, and a fine equal to about 6500 match tickets - which I don't believe they paid.

The club that was rangers has not been punished - the death of rangers was self-inflicted. The new organisation has been leapfrogged straight back into the closed shop of Senior Football. Maybe ex-rangers fans should be grateful?

It's only thanks to sites like this, organisations such as Aberdeen, Motherwell(!) and Dundee Utd, and diddy fans everywhere that all of this hasn't resulted in a slap on the wrist and "carry on, as you were." I have been proud to simply watch the barriers tumble one by one, and to meet new heroes such as Alex Thomson and Jim Spence. Off The Ball has become required listening - not just a quick podcast every now and again. Traynor and Young have shown themselves up repeatedly, and the head of our governing bodies have been revealed as the charlatans they are.

I would love to see a new club take a determined stand against the scum who followed rangers, but unfortunately they, like the old club's business partner, know where the money is. I fear that whatever Sevco eventually call their team will be a magnet for the worst elements of our society, and can only hope that the beast is too seriously wounded to survive. It may be too late, but the likes of yourself and the other reasoned ex-rangers fans on here could be putting together a club now, to take the footballing side of your club forward. Your established organisations, unfortunately, appear to be more concerned with their own domestic slanging matches to be of any use in this respect - apart from that fact that they appear to attract the "minority" you want rid of.

On the bright side, if there do turn out to be multiple Govan Athletics, the No. 8s can support one each! biggrin.gif

I've been to Firhill plenty of times, not because i have any secret love for Partick Thistle. mostly because i just love watching a game of football.

and by your choice of avatars you seem to love diddies too. smile.gif

So who voted yes?

Falkirk are apparently telling Bairnstrust how the board voted on Friday when our chairman comes back from holiday.

It appears this message isn't considered suitable for underlings to deliver. I believe on his return the chocolate biscuit tin is also unlocked.

To be honest m8 i didn't even know they were playing,as we just returned from a friendly at Whitley Bay on the Saturday,and never knew anything about this game.So best guess it would have been U19's and a mixture of trialists.

I had my suspicions that Airdrie might have fielded a weakened team whilst the newco fielded it's strongest.

Sort of deflates the orcs triumphalist mentality on ragers media "same old rangers always winning".

Just wait until the rest of the first team leave the newco :blink:.

I don't know if this should have a thread of its own on Pie and Bovril, or even a sponsorship link up with my own blog, but if you have not yet read it, please pop over for the full story of:-

PIEGATE!! THE LATEST SCANDAL TO COME TO LIGHT FROM IBROX – Guest Post by mick

Guess how much profit Duff and Phelps made from food and beverages in 4 1/2 months? Go on, have a guess...

http://scotslawthoug...t-post-by-mick/

How's the law practice going? :rolleyes:

OK i'll have a stab in the dark. They spent more on food and beverages than the miners families you represented received.

Edited by No8.

First post today, as I've been on a bedwatch and don't like posting by phone.

I was thinking you were the most reasonable Sevco fan we've had on here since No. 8's unexplained sabbatical, but I think you've let yourself down a bit by biting here ...

Cheers mate. Not sure who or what I've let down. Replying to disconnected, moronic insults with a bit humor seems the best way to me. The alternative is to get into a slanging match with someone who's either a troll or a wind-up merchant. I mean the stuff reads like comedy. Bizarre. So I really try not to take it all that seriously. I'm not sure rants like that are meant to be taken seriously anyway. If they are, well, help ma boab ...

Now Rangers demise was serious. And the non-football issues around around old Rangers were serious. I just tried to answer someone's sincere question earlier with a bit of personal background. But I've lived abroad for years and follow Scottish football from a distance. One of the anonymous global fan base.

Otherwise, I actually watch the team in the little town I live in. They are trying to get into the Danish 3rd division! But you know, it's pure football. No big money, no imported egos, just a lot of local lads. Rangers were very much like that when I was young (made up almost entirely of Scots, apart from Kaj Johansen). If you don't come from a bigoted or prejudiced family you are kind of naive about it until you reach a certain age.

I agree with you about the lack of punishments. 10 points really is meaningless. The rest is cause and effect. But there's sure to be more real sanctions to come. Regarding the future I'm a bit pessimistic. I don't even see Green's thing taking off. And there's a tsunami of court cases coming. Someone here said the rabid core will probably attach itself to the new entity. In some ways a year or two with no club might be best.

Edited by Danish Pastry

There is and it is called Pie and Bovril. No need to form another forum as there are more than enough out there. I am surprised that a certain forum never gets mentioned on here...then again they are more difficult to infiltrate. The forums mentioned on here are very much moderate in comparison to the one i am not supposed to name

f**k me, No8.

Not a forum with a secret fuckin' handshake!

Jesus (?) You cannot be serious.

But then again. Of course, why wouldn't the feckin' masons have several websites.

Oh what a fucking innocent I am.

OK , how can we flush the cunrts out?

Let's do an RM. They are not alone in being devious fuckpigs.

If I can find out anything, I will post it here.

(Don't hold your breath............................)

eta drink has been taken

Edited by cyderspaceman

Nice bit of electioneering here. :whistle

Ij0Ql.png

I don't understand this. Surely the majority of these guys represent NI constituencies. Why would they proposing and backing a motion about a Scottish football club?

post-23278-0-39522900-1342644098_thumb.j

:o Orcs won't be amused...........

Maybe I've just missed something here and I'm about to be whooshed... but how can Beith say that's their first-ever match under their new name? They've friendlies the previous week and play Brechin the Saturday prior in RCC?