Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aaaarrrrggghhhh !!!!!!!!! Again same pish poor perspective permeates their support. Not one questions the validity of these trophies and the hollow success they are. There should be a refocusing on the events, they are still ignorant that they are being given dispensation that only one other club would receive.

Forget trying to shoe horn them into this season lets get the cases against them out of the way, get the evidence heard then verdict and finally punishment if the case of the players double contracts are proved.

Totally consumed with the rivalry with the other ugly sister, personally I think these titles should not be given but should forever be left stating the withdrawal from Rangers due to whichever rule breaking they are found guilty of.

Again the hatred of other clubs stains any sense even their own recovery, absolutely horrid.

I think this is pretty accurate. Going by posts by Sevco fans, and what i've seen on Twitter/Facebook etc, most of the fans that have proclaimed their delight at being placed in Division Three are the biggest bigots going, and want to be in Division Three solely because they believe the SPL will be in ashes by the time they get up there.

I rather suspect that the away support will contain a lot of these arseholes, and the full spectrum of unpleasant party songs will be aired. Indeed over the the next few years, in terms of bigotry and intolerance, I fully expect to see Sevco become a much less pleasant form of Rangers (even if that seems possible), as I'd imagine the more reasonable former supporters will probably be put off going by the atmosphere generated by these c***s, and probably also because they're fucking around in the lower league and not taking part in any glamour games.

Indeed, mention of Mark Dingwall possibly getting onto the new board tells you pretty much everything you need to know. His FollowFollow persona posted some really vile and bigoted stuff and I can't imagine he's seen the light since then.

I imagine that as the fanbase decreases, we'll get a concentration of the bams ( or Violence of the Bams?) with, as you say, the more reasonable ones staying away in embarassment at the antics demonstated for the benefit of the wee team supporters.

I've made a promise to visit a few of the wee grounds in addition to SMP, this season, raith Rovers, Arbroath, Ayr and Clyde, for example in support of their statements re Newco, and I think I'll take in the Clyde vs Newco match just to see how THEY behave. I mentioned before I hadn't been to Ibrox since 1978-ish, due to the venom spouted then, and that was in the Tennent Caledonian cup, just a pre-season friendly competition, ffs.

Edited by Happy Buddie

The utter lack of action and organisation amongst the orcs has been a stand out feature of this entire saga. "Worldwide Fanbase" bullshit aside, there a lot of people in Scotland who profess to be Rangers "fans" but their voice has been completely muted throughout this, even with a willing MSM , eager to give them a platform. There is no doubt that the fans of the diddy teams have been heard loudest throughout this via non-traditional means (the MSM have even been unable to ignore that fact) and their actions have appeared to be more co-oridinated (even without any structured campaign) and that is pretty staggering whichever way you look at it. I can only conclude that a false sense of entitlement and a lot of complacency where they thought "we'll be awright" meant that they didn't make anything happen apart from some misguided boycott threats that actually made the decision to refuse them entry to the SPL easier.

A few years ago, if someone told me that the Rangers fans would tamely let their club fold in the manner that it did - I wouldn't have believed it quite honestly - and the fact that there hasn't been an effort to start a "Real Rangers" from scratch is also a massive surprise to me. The current entity that is entering the 3rd Division is clearly an utter farce with precious few links to the past and I'm surprised that enough people aren't of a mind to start their own club - especially with a Pyramid allegedly on the horizon.

It has indeed been an intiguing aspect of all of this.

I'm very fond of saying that Rangers fans tend to be as thick as shit and this is an important feature. In doing so, I'm partly being facetious, but I also mean it to some extent, in that nearly every single really stupid person I know claims to support them.

It can't tell the whole story though. As we've seen from the MSM scurrying to save and elevate them, they really do appear to be the establishment club. Obviously, the worldwide fanbase thing is largely nonsense, but it's still true that they've more fans than most and that among them, there must be intelligent, driven and capable individuals.

There has been no coordination whatever though, other than that rallying around an infantile Sandy Jardine woldview. Can I ask some of the decent, smart Rangers fans who are contributing here, why they think that is?

For my money, there has just seemed to be too ready a belief that anyone critcising Rangers has had an agenda. Look at the anger some of us have been directing at our own clubs for their stances in recent days. This simply didn't happen on any real scale with Rangers until it was too late and even now, genuinely critical analysis seems rare.

Of course, there's been complacency, fuelled by the idiocy evident in most newspapers. I still don't think there's another support in the country that could have seen their club wither in this way with so little concerted fight though. For such a big club, it's truly remarkable.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Are there any internet forums where the mythical "decent Rangers fans" are getting together to discuss the situation? Are there supporters clubs devoid of loyalist paraphernalia where DRFs meet?

Why are none of the DRFs speaking out for the club in the media? Is this part of the conspiracy against your club? all the exposure goes to the bampots and bigots.

Maybe you are just a tiny, slightly naive minority and maybe it's time to find yourselves a less poisonous club to be associated with.

My thoughts too. I would like to see genuine replies to the questions above from The Pie Shop's "decent Rangers fans."

[/left][/size][/font][/color]

Ok,i know Airdrie is not known for its abundance (no pun intended) of mensa candidates,but even i can work out that if Green has 10% and this guy Mather has 10%...where are they other 80% of shareholders that are part of the new sevco.

I do hope that the SFA don't get fleeced by this late ploy of investment,as these guys (Mather and Gisborne) have only just come on the radar due to the SFA wanting to know who is actually involved in Greens consortium.

It could be that only 20% of the shares have been issued and the other 80% have been authorised but not issued.

Are there any internet forums where the mythical "decent Rangers fans" are getting together to discuss the situation? Are there supporters clubs devoid of loyalist paraphernalia where DRFs meet?

Why are none of the DRFs speaking out for the club in the media? Is this part of the conspiracy against your club? all the exposure goes to the bampots and bigots.

Maybe you are just a tiny, slightly naive minority and maybe it's time to find yourselves a less poisonous club to be associated with.

I would be happy to see the emergance of an non-sectarian 'Rangers' as it would isolate the nutter element and reduce any chance of a strongly supported old style 'Rangers'. Surely that can only be good for Scottish football.

I wonder how many cups of coffee were thrown at the wall, and waste paper bins kicked while this had to be typeset....

http://www.rangers.c...article/2851343

Pleasing gif coming shortly....

Berwick last game of the season could be a title deciders. Rangers go up....

Sevco foiled again

Naaah, i don't think Sevco will last the season

I would be happy to see the emergance of an non-sectarian 'Rangers' as it would isolate the nutter element and reduce any chance of a strongly supported old style 'Rangers'. Surely that can only be good for Scottish football.

For this to be a possible outcome you have to buy into the idea that the bampots and bigots are the minority.

I think we all know that the sectarian version would have the greater support.

Just one of the sad facts of Scottish culture.

[/left][/size][/font][/color]

Ok,i know Airdrie is not known for its abundance (no pun intended) of mensa candidates,but even i can work out that if Green has 10% and this guy Mather has 10%...where are they other 80% of shareholders that are part of the new sevco.

I do hope that the SFA don't get fleeced by this late ploy of investment,as these guys (Mather and Gisborne) have only just come on the radar due to the SFA wanting to know who is actually involved in Greens consortium.

Well at least we know where Murray Park will end up when the club goes tits up. Another old pals act, expect the other shareholders to be NCP, Tesco and a scrap metal merchant.

Maybe Danish Pastry or one of the other reasoned Rangers fans could draw us a chart. How does this Do The Bouncy thing compare to the genuine insanity of RangersMedia and the sectarian bile of FF? Where do you guys with the capacity for abstract thought post?

1342620536[/url]' post='6443826']

I imagine that as the fanbase decreases, we'll get a concentration of the bams ( or Violence of the Bams?) with, as you say, the more reasonable ones staying away in embarassment at the antics demonstated for the benefit of the wee team supporters.

This is pretty much what I understand has happened with a number of teams from the former East Germany that started out with a sliver of far-right support that snowballed as normal fans departed as they slid down the leagues. VFB Leipzig and currently Hansa Rostock spring to mind. The situations are distinguishable on a host of levels, but still a worrying precedent. Be interested as to what P&B ers living in Germany think.

Great posts by Danish Pastry, btw. I do get a sense that the Internet, for all it's utility during this crisis, gives a distorted view of supporter attitudes.

[edited to correct IPad autocorrect]

Edited by GirondistNYC

Danish pastry, some great posts there. I'd like to see more sane Sevco fans like you actually come out and speak your mind. We are nearly three thousand posts into this thread and you're about the only one with a grasp on reality from your support.

I wonder if we could see two new clubs emerge from this.

75000 psts 3000 pages ;)

I cant help feeling we've reached the event horizon now, nothing anyone can do will save the currants.

Event Horizon

It could be that only 20% of the shares have been issued and the other 80% have been authorised but not issued.

Well why did Chuck say he was only a CEO and minority shareholder,his were not for sale,but the other investors were business men and would be open to a negotiation on theirs if the price was right.This was his reply to Cardigans offer.

So i think that most if not all of the shares are taken up by someone,and if these people are legit businessmen,then why is Chuck so evasive in revealing them.

I've come to the conclusion recently that the Rangers Oldco support was made up of two groups. One group is the actual supporters of the club who supported their club to the level that we do, these were the nasty so-called minority. The second group was much larger and claimed to have supported the club like we do, but came from places like Ayr, Dundee, Glenrothes etc and didn't go to any games. I equate this group to how some of us support a team down south in the EPL. My English team is Arsenal. I follow their results, watch them on TV when i can and feel an emotional attachment, but it is no way near my support of the Pars and never would be. If Arsenal hit the buffers i wouldn't do anything to save them in all honesty and would get on with my life. This is what has happened with the larger group of oldco fans. They claimed to be real fans, but instead were just along for the ride.

This answers the questions about why the Rangers oldco forums are full of numpties and there are no other forums for the level-headed ones. How many on here have an English team and visit their forums anywhere near the level that you do on your won club's forums or on here? I think I have been on an Arsenal forum once.

All of the Rangers fans i have known have been like this. Some of my mates are well off and yet have done nothing to help the so-called cause. They pretend to get upset if i talk about the situation and maybe they but if they are then it is because they don't want to face the fact that have been in it for the glory.

One thing I'm going to miss is the old game of showing a Rangers oldco fan up by showing how little they know about their own club.

Cheers mate. I honestly expected to hear more from a 'silent majority' of decent Rangers' fans throughout all this. But there seems to be a collective denial of the reality of what's happened. The club I've always thought of as my club now seems to be run by ultra-Unionists and BNP types. It embarressing. I've no idea how these people managed to take over. They don't speak for me.

How refreshing after reading some of the rants on ranjursmeeja to hear from an obviously decent Sevco fan. As we revel in the demise of Rangers we really should spare a thought for the likes of Danish. Must be sickening.

wow more madness than RM.

We need to get a' these guys on DoTheBouncy, RangersMadness, FF into the army and out to Afghanistan to let them release a' that adrenaline. :ph34r: It would also help them to demonstrate their loyalty and patriotism. They might need a bit of help with which way a gun should point, tho'................or mibbe no'. ;) .

Well why did Chuck say he was only a CEO and minority shareholder,his were not for sale,but the other investors were business men and would be open to a negotiation on theirs if the price was right.This was his reply to Cardigans offer.

So i think that most if not all of the shares are taken up by someone,and if these people are legit businessmen,then why is Chuck so evasive in revealing them.

Is Green simply shifting the shares about so when he hands over the shareholder documents to the SFA it all looks legit?

Who would seriously invest in something that looks like it could maybe only last another month?

The Rangers fans aren't even buying season tickets yet this guy "invests" in £1million.

Dodgy.